Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Great promo from Owens and Cena on RAW. I love the way Owens is embodying the spirit of the whole, entire IWC - and Cena looks strong in this darker, more clinical form. A really great bit of work from them both, and I can't wait for the rematch.

ReputationRep:
    Completely forgot that Elimination Chamber wasn't for the title. One win is enough for Owens right now, I really don't see him beating Cena at Money in the bank

Quite surprised how much they're pushing Ambrose too, even if he isn't winning the title.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Quite surprised how much they're pushing Ambrose too, even if he isn't winning the title.
    It'll culminate in an Ambrose-Reigns feud. One of them has to turn, and that leaves Rollins open for Lesnar's return in six weeks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Depleted)
    Agree fully, it's pretty pathetic, makes it worse it's off the rope so it's baitly obvious when he's gonna do it...
    Well imagine how stupid it'll look if it wasn't off the ropes, especially if it was a sudden attack during an argument.

For example a wrestlers tearing him down

"Kevin has anyone told you, you are a fat bearded weirdo that smells of -"

*Randomly jumps onto Kevins shoulders and gets powerbombed*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Longshot700)
    Well imagine how stupid it'll look if it wasn't off the ropes, especially if it was a sudden attack during an argument.

For example a wrestlers tearing him down

"Kevin has anyone told you, you are a fat bearded weirdo that smells of -"

*Randomly jumps onto Kevins shoulders and gets powerbombed*
    Why does it make it any better that they run into the ropes and then jump onto his shoulders...

ReputationRep:
    Why does it make it any better that they run into the ropes and then jump onto his shoulders...
    Meh, Looks like a bit of momentum as if their trying to jump over them or something.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    WWE has announced that NXT Champion Kevin Owens will be defending his title on this Thursday's SmackDown.

Owens will be defending his title in an open challenge, taking a shot at Money In the Bank opponent John Cena. No word yet if a NXT Superstar or main roster Superstar will be answering the challenge.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Youre missing the whole point of a wrestling match if youre asking questions like why does he do this.. He has to to get into a powerbomb position to carry on whichever story or match theyre having
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Heyman's interview with Austin after RAW was helluva watch.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Heyman's interview with Austin after RAW was helluva watch.
    cliffs?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    cliffs?
    No idea what that means, mate.

ReputationRep:
    No idea what that means, mate.
    highlights
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    highlights
    Heyman teased an Austin-Lesnar match at WM32, spoke at length about his relationship with Vince, working with people like Cesaro and Ryback, the battle between UFC and WWE to get Brock's signature...

ReputationRep:
    ok
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    ^ This guy reminds me of Eugene, lads.

ReputationRep:
    Who?

ReputationRep:
    I remind you of a hairy overweight mentally challenged guy who wears headphones wrong and licks people's foreheads?

I do wave alot though, usually a bit like that :/

ReputationRep:
    Lolung
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Samoa Joe has signed a full-time contract with WWE, by the way. Great bit of business.

ReputationRep:
    You now remember Santino Marella.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 16, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.