Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Inb4 longshot turns heal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Ffs why are you pretending to 've kenan
    Q: What's nerdier: Kurt Angle wearing a crown, or posting a picture of your male self topless wearing sunglasses and using 'poverty' as an adjective, 'strong' as an adverb and 'homo' as an insult?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Inb4 longshot turns heal
    heal
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    Q: What's nerdier: Kurt Angle wearing a crown, or posting a picture of your male self topless wearing sunglasses and using 'poverty' as an adjective, 'strong' as an adverb and 'homo' as an insult?
    You miserable *******
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Hell of a heel turn from longshot.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    This week's SmackDown results:

Spoiler:
    Show

- Dean Ambrose opened the show with a promo. Seth Rollins interfered, demanding his title back. Ambrose fooled him, handing over a replica title before revealing the title was left somewhere in New Orleans. Ambrose left, and Kane made his way our to announce Rollins vs. Dolph Ziggler for later in the night.
    - Ryback def. The Miz. After the match, Big Show appeared and cut a promo.
    - King Barrett def. Jack Swagger with R-Truth on commentary.
    - Michael Cole interviewed Lana. Rusev interrupted. Lana said it was over, leaving Rusev in anger.
    - Seth Rollins def. Dolph Ziggler.
    - Paige def. Alicia Fox.
    - Roman Reigns, Randy Orton and Neville def. Kane, Sheamus and Kofi Kingston via disqualification. As everyone else brawled around him, Neville climbed the ladder and retrieved the Money in the Bank briefcase, leaving it lying in the center of the ring and walking off to end the show.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    (Original post by Depleted)

You miserable *******
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Dudley Boyz apparently unhappy with Rowan and Harper's new 3D-inspired finisher. Could that lead to a feud if the Dudleyz return? I hope so! I still miss Brother Devon, though. GOAT short-lived gimmick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Inb4 longshot turns heal
    (Original post by Depleted)
    heal
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Hell of a heel turn from longshot.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:

Lana's great.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Dudley Boyz apparently unhappy with Rowan and Harper's new 3D-inspired finisher. Could that lead to a feud if the Dudleyz return? I hope so! I still miss Brother Devon, though. GOAT short-lived gimmick.
    GOAT? Really?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heavyhandscott)
    GOAT? Really?
    Notice how I said 'short-lived'.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Samoa Joe looked the best he has in years last night on NXT, but he deserved longer than three minutes. The match was a disappointment. Cannot wait for next week's bout, though.

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys. Is anybody going to Raw in machester in November? I was just wondering what time the Raw tapings begin when they are in the Uk as on the websites it just says tbc. Anybody with any knowledge of this would be great, thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by merlinthecat123)
    Hi guys. Is anybody going to Raw in machester in November? I was just wondering what time the Raw tapings begin when they are in the Uk as on the websites it just says tbc. Anybody with any knowledge of this would be great, thanks
    machester
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by merlinthecat123)
    I imagine it'll start at 7ish, it usually does, and it'll wrap up towards 10 or half 10.

ReputationRep:
    I imagine it'll start at 7ish, it usually does, and it'll wrap up towards 10 or half 10.
    Thanks a lot
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FFTypoCorrector)
    machester
    Someone commented on a WWE Facebook post the other day calling JBL John Breadshow.

Creased.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    R.I.P The American Dream, Dusty Rhodes.

As well as providing some insane commentary, promos and antics ("he's got a bicycle" being one of the standouts), he is also a very influential man in todays business and has been for the past 40+ years, being a member of various boards and creative of several top wrestling organisations.

He died today at a what i would say young 69.

Thoughts go out to Goldust, Cody, friends and family.

ReputationRep:
    RIP Dusty Rhodes.

Truly saddened to hear the news.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Terrible news. Thoughts to Dustin and Cody.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 16, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.