Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The WWE Society II Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Catchy old theme of the day:

In the Otunga tier of wasted epic entrance themes.

ReputationRep:
    ^Ah Maven, still remember the days (04-2005?) when he had the offer of joining Evolution from HHH rather than go for a championship match with Haitch and he lost. He had a decent look but his promo work wasn't the best.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Best Tough Enough competitor ever?

I'd go with Morrison.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Best Tough Enough competitor ever?

I'd go with Morrison.
    Best would be Morrison or Miz.

Most successful definitely Miz

ReputationRep:
    Miz doesn't let other guys bang his woman.

At least I don't think he does.

ReputationRep:
    As a big Kanenite, I just played a 2k15 match with 2011 Kane (Bald Maskless Kane) vs 02' Kane (Kane before Kane took his mask off) vs 2014 Kane (Kane when he had his half mask on, latest Kane before Kane went corporate) In a Triple Threat extreme rules match at survivor series.

At the end I double chokeslammed Kane 02' and Kane 2014 in the middle of the ring and pinned Kane 2014 which I exited to pin Kane 02' Kane 2014 got up and I whipped him the corner and pinned Kane 02' and won the match as Kane 2011.

As a Kanenite I was in a state of euphoria.

Anyway I really hope Kane wins the briefcase tonight. Kane is my favourite.

ReputationRep:
    You ****ing freak

ReputationRep:
    Hahahahaha

ReputationRep:
    We all know Roman Reigns is gonna win MITB #PredictableWWE

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully they'll have learnt from the royal rumble with regards to Roman. Predictability takes away from matches and makes you want to route against him.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Excuse Me!)
    Hopefully they'll have learnt from the royal rumble with regards to Roman. Predictability takes away from matches and makes you want to route against him.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    In the 2015 Royal Rumble we were hoping they had learnt from the 2014 Royal Rumble.

With a monopoly on the business and millions of dollars regardless, they don't need to learn anything really. Money will keep being made even if they put out the worst shows, so Vince or Triple H can fantasy book like it's EWR.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Don't mind Reigns winning the briefcase if he ends the night a heel to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Excuse Me!)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Who else can win it realistically? Neville isn't ready for a push, Randy is just boring with the strap, Kane regularly gets a beating so making him champ is moronic, Sheamus is **** and Kofi is fine as a mid carder in the New Day. If Rusev was fit I'd have liked him to win it.

ReputationRep:
    Shaemus's new entrance alone would be enough for me to mark out if he wins

ReputationRep:
    Thought Bray would have a part to play

ReputationRep:
    What bull**** is this...

ReputationRep:
    ****ing YESSSS

GOAT ENDING

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    ****ing YESSSS

GOAT ENDING
    Why you happy ffs

Neville should've won it if they didn't wanna give it to Reigns, scenes when it's Lesnar vs Shaemus ffs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Depleted)
    Why you happy ffs

Neville should've won it if they didn't wanna give it to Reigns, scenes when it's Lesnar vs Shaemus ffs
    Shaemus is sick. Best entrance out of all of them

He's brutal as well in the ring, so very worthy of being WWE champion compared to the likes of Neville who belong with the IC title. Also Shaemus has been world heavyweight champion before and deserves to be in the top card/doesn't belong on mid card

ReputationRep:
    Man, Sheamus is such a brutal fighter.Throwing Neville off that ladder like some dead body is like the most heel thing I've seen.

Was he raking his eye or pulling his hair or something before throwing him off.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 21, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.