Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The WWE Society II Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    They've missed a trick here.

Not like Creative to miss things up (lol, joke) but it would make PERFECT storyline sense for Mizdow eliminating Miz, or Miz being eliminated and then gesturing to Mizdow to throw himself over, only for Mizdow to refuse and go on a run of eliminating other wrestlers.

The Usos vs. Miz/Mizdow has been done to death, too. Wouldn't be surprised if Creative stretch it out for ANOTHER month, so we see a repeat at Fast Lane. FFS.

I wouldn't be so fast to rule out a Miz and MizDow appearance in the Rumble match. There have been plenty of times over the years where wrestlers on the undercard pull double duty and wrestle in the Rumble to. Kane & Daniel Bryan did in 2013 for example.

I really hope Reigns does not win on Sunday. That is just too predictable. I'd personally mark the 'f out if Ambrose won it. He is fantastic.

ReputationRep:

Not like Creative to miss things up (lol, joke) but it would make PERFECT storyline sense for Mizdow eliminating Miz, or Miz being eliminated and then gesturing to Mizdow to throw himself over, only for Mizdow to refuse and go on a run of eliminating other wrestlers.

The Usos vs. Miz/Mizdow has been done to death, too. Wouldn't be surprised if Creative stretch it out for ANOTHER month, so we see a repeat at Fast Lane. FFS.
    Rematch Era, ho!

Miz getting eliminated, telling Riley... I mean Mizdow to go over the rope, Sandow kicking butt for a minute then Miz coming in and eliminating him would be a very Miz thing to do. Even if it adds to the inconsistency of Rumble rules.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stannis)
    I wouldn't be so fast to rule out a Miz and MizDow appearance in the Rumble match. There have been plenty of times over the years where wrestlers on the undercard pull double duty and wrestle in the Rumble to. Kane & Daniel Bryan did in 2013 for example.

I really hope Reigns does not win on Sunday. That is just too predictable. I'd personally mark the 'f out if Ambrose won it. He is fantastic.
    I hope so, anyway.

Reigns is pretty much nailed-on as winner tbh.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:

Yeah, its seems ironic the Authority claim whats best for business is all they do when in fact almost everything apart from $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ is whats best for business not actually putting good quality storylines out there.

It is possible for WWE to be better, its just what the fack is going on backstage.

Mizdow turning on Miz would be AWEEESOMEEEEE (ironic )
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    Rematch Era, ho!

Miz getting eliminated, telling Riley... I mean Mizdow to go over the rope, Sandow kicking butt for a minute then Miz coming in and eliminating him would be a very Miz thing to do. Even if it adds to the inconsistency of Rumble rules.
    Can see that happening.

Would be a good way to start their feud before 'Mania, too.

Confirmed: Roman Reigns, Daniel Bryan, Rusev, Bray Wyatt, Bad News Barrett, Dean Ambrose, Goldust, Stardust, Big Show, and Kane.

Probable: Adam Rose, Cesaro, Tyson Kidd, Big E, Xavier Woods, Kofi Kingston, Fandango, Fernando, Diego, Viktor, Konner, Jack Swagger, Mark Henry, Luke Harper, Titus O'Neil, Heath Slater.

Possible: Dolph Ziggler, Ryback, Erick Rowan, Bo Dallas, Sami Zayn, Adrian Neville, Sin Cara.

Potential surprises? Randy Orton, Sheamus, RVD.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stannis)

It's next Sunday, mate.

ReputationRep:
    I just saw the characters in the WWE Immortals game. Everyone's some badass warrior or mythical figure based on their gimmick or personality... then there's Triple H in a suit.

Goof.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    I just saw the characters in the WWE Immortals game. Everyone's some badass warrior or mythical figure based on their gimmick or personality... then there's Triple H in a suit.

Goof.
    Really wanted them to make Batista blue in it. Blootista.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    So I can get WWE Network now. Problem is, Im entering my most crucial 6 months so far of my life (A2 exams and going to uni).

Dont know what I should do :s
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heavyhandscott)
    So I can get WWE Network now. Problem is, Im entering my most crucial 6 months so far of my life (A2 exams and going to uni).

Get it. Schedule decent breaks for revision, and watch some classic WWE action of when the product was ACTUALLY good.

ReputationRep:

Hardcore 24/7 cramming for a month doesn't work anyway. The most important part of revision is leisure time. You can't force revision, focus comes in waves. If you find yourself reading the same sentence 10 times, it's time for a break.

ReputationRep:
    WWE network is tempting.... Mainly just for the fact that I can stream the PPV's on my phone in HD in bed instead of staying up till 4am on some ****ty stream that stops all the time
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    WWE network is tempting.... Mainly just for the fact that I can stream the PPV's on my phone in HD in bed instead of staying up till 4am on some ****ty stream that stops all the time
    Thing that's most tempting for me is the old episodes of RAW/SmackDown.

PPVs are pretty easy to stream online, and you can find some of the Network-exclusive documentaries online now too (check out the Rivalries one, which is great).

ReputationRep:
    Thing that's most tempting for me is the old episodes of RAW/SmackDown.

PPVs are pretty easy to stream online, and you can find some of the Network-exclusive documentaries online now too (check out the Rivalries one, which is great).

They're easy to find yeah, easy to stream not so much with all the interupting adverts, **** quality and being taken off
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    So its £9.99 but you have to pay for 6 months as part of your membership?

And how old are we all? I think the majorety of us are older teens who appreciate WWE rather than think people are being dropped on their necks/backs and getting punched in the face 20 times in 10 minutes
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    So its £9.99 but you have to pay for 6 months as part of your membership?

And how old are we all? I think the majorety of us are older teens who appreciate WWE rather than think people are being dropped on their necks/backs and getting punched in the face 20 times in 10 minutes
    I'm 23, dunno about everybody else.

Final go-home RAW before the Rumble tonight, the card is looking woefully thin...
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    I'm 23, dunno about everybody else.

Final go-home RAW before the Rumble tonight, the card is looking woefully thin...
    17 here & all i know is its Raw Reunion, dont like spoiling it for myself
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Diamond Dallas Page lined up as a surprise entrant for the Rumble, according to reports.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    What can I only access this page when i click on it in my notifications but not in the participated threads feed?

It says it has been put in the recycle bin :s

ReputationRep:
    Finally, a great raw before Rumble. Totally marked out at Sting, again.

Lesnar's making a great tweener too. Finished too strong for me to think he's going to retain the title though, which is a shame. I don't want him to leave already

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 16, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.