Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one whose eyes glaze over and just completely skip Longshot's posts now?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    Am I the only one whose eyes glaze over and just completely skip Longshot's posts now?
    Nah. The guy's half Eugene half Snitsky.

ReputationRep:
    My prediction is that Kevin Owens will use some sort of underhanded tactic (maybe DQ or countout) to end the match and so cause Samoa Joe to not be able to beat him properly

ReputationRep:
    Then a match will be scheduled for the NXT Title between Owens and Joe (possibly at NXT Takeover on August 12th). Whenever that NXT Title match happens, my prediction is that Owens will drop the NXT Title to Samoa Joe when the two meet

ReputationRep:
    Don't you dare be sour.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Owens vs. Cesaro is reason enough to tune into SmackDown this week. Can't wait. Exciting match-up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Longshot700)
    Don't you dare be sour.
    Sour over what?

ReputationRep:

No, he gets weirder and weirder by the post
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Fair play to Owens for managing to do three televised tapings a week currently. Four if you include MITB.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Guy's on a different planet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Guy's on a different planet.
    Nah he's on earth, Kevin still has a chance of reaching me.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Haven't seen so many t-shirts for one superstar in an arena for a long time. Every second guy on Monday's RAW seemed to have a 'KO' tee.

ReputationRep:
    This is hilarious XD

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Is it?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else think Becky Lynch is ridiculously hot
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Tough Enough competition special on the Network is great. Gruelling work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The-Ian-Hardy)
    Anyone else think Becky Lynch is ridiculously hot
    eeehhhhhhh The only thing I find attractive in a girl is her face, so not any of the nxt divas drive me nuts like AJ or well, just AJ.
    Those divas have killer bodies which 'll make up for it.

Edit: Think Lita was hot too. women like kelly kelly or trish stratus didn't do it for me. I'm Into that girl next door type but then that seems to be every guys type nowadays. Explains why a girl like Mia khalifa shoved Lisa Ann off the top spot in their industry (don't pretend you don't know what I'm on about)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Longshot700)
    eeehhhhhhh The only thing I find attractive in a girl is her face, so not any of the nxt divas drive me nuts like AJ or well, just AJ.
    Those divas have killer bodies which 'll make up for it.

Edit: Think Lita was hot too. women like kelly kelly or trish stratus didn't do it for me. I'm Into that girl next door type but then that seems to be every guys type nowadays. Explains why a girl like Mia khalifa shoved Lisa Ann off the top spot in their industry (don't pretend you don't know what I'm on about)
    Haha I get you, well surely you must find Paige somewhat attractive, great body, good face?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Looking at Paige makes me very happy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The-Ian-Hardy)
    Haha I get you, well surely you must find Paige somewhat attractive, great body, good face?
    Erm, not really she's more like the gothic type, plus she's so flippin pale.

But to be honest if any of divas approached any of us and asked us out, we probably wouldn't hesitate to say yes.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 13, 2017
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.