Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    What's your opinion on Bray Wyatt vs Roman Reigns?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Really like the family angle they are taking with the Wyatt-Reigns programme, but I'm convinced that the latter should be in the title picture rather than Sheamus, although I'm looking forward to the Celtic Warrior inevitably aligning with the Authority.

I think Reigns should turn heel to work with Ambrose through the summer, and Wyatt needs to go away for a while and come back rejuvenated with a new fear factor.

ReputationRep:
    Bray needs to start doing his on-screen promos at the top of the ramp. Little things like that would make him more interesting / appealing.

Feud with Reigns. Well there's only one winner there unfortunately. Hopefully Bray wins at Battleground at least if Reigns will win at Summerslam. There will be some kind of stipulation in place for Summerslam I imagine.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubzeh)
    Bray needs to start doing his on-screen promos at the top of the ramp. Little things like that would make him more interesting / appealing.

Feud with Reigns. Well there's only one winner there unfortunately. Hopefully Bray wins at Battleground at least if Reigns will win at Summerslam. There will be some kind of stipulation in place for Summerslam I imagine.
    I still think Reigns should have turned heel and cost Dean the victory at MITB, thrusting him into a feud with Ambrose and keeping them relevant while Rollins could face HHH at SummerSlam after dropping the title to Lesnar, who could face Sheamus (the new face of the Authority).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    I still think Reigns should have turned heel and cost Dean the victory at MITB, thrusting him into a feud with Ambrose and keeping them relevant while Rollins could face HHH at SummerSlam after dropping the title to Lesnar, who could face Sheamus (the new face of the Authority).
    Major rumours of a WM31 rematch between Lesnar and Reigns at Summerslam for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. Obviously that would mean Rollens dropping the strap at Battleground and setting up the HHH match at Slam, and I'd like to see a Reigns win, Sheamus comes to cash in, Roman is desperate not to let it slip away again and he finds the energy to avoid the Brogue Kick and Spear Sheamus to retain the belt.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Fight owens fight.

ReputationRep:
    Fair play to Owens for managing to do three televised tapings a week currently. Four if you include MITB.
    Only 2 really considering NXT is taped weeks in advance. Most guys do 2 a week so wouldn't say that's anything special.

Owens vs Samoa Joe for me was a really boring match. Wasn't impressed by Joe at all really. His punches were some of the worst I've seen.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Tough Enough competition special on the Network is great. Gruelling work.
    I enjoyed it. Don't care for the alligator guy getting through. There was bound to be a better guy, I reckon he'll be out first. Really didn't like that Brazilian girl. Didn't like the prosthetic leg guys leaving speech simply cause it was too staged.

They should have put the whole series on the network. Do you know what channel it's on in the England?

As much as I didn't like Bill Demott they need that slight ******* style coach. Jericho for now seems like he'll be decent in his role but he doesn't have that same intimidating presence Stone Cold did.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Excuse Me!)
    I enjoyed it. Don't care for the alligator guy getting through. There was bound to be a better guy, I reckon he'll be out first. Really didn't like that Brazilian girl. Didn't like the prosthetic leg guys leaving speech simply cause it was too staged.

They should have put the whole series on the network. Do you know what channel it's on in the England?

As much as I didn't like Bill Demott they need that slight ******* style coach. Jericho for now seems like he'll be decent in his role but he doesn't have that same intimidating presence Stone Cold did.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The prosthetic leg guy was inspiring, though. He's definitely got potential. He knows how to cut a promo.

ReputationRep:
    The prosthetic leg guy was inspiring, though. He's definitely got potential. He knows how to cut a promo.
    Yh definitely but i don't think they'd use him right. I actually quite liked the twins that quit. Do you think there are any front runners?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Excuse Me!)
    Yh definitely but i don't think they'd use him right. I actually quite liked the twins that quit. Do you think there are any front runners?
    Nah, no idea man. Can't wait to watch it though. I don't think it's shown on UK TV?
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    I would say he could make it in WWE. They like to promote how good they are and what good theyre doing to tackle bullying and insipre etc so he would be good.

However people who wear fake legs do get a lot of pain where their leg and fake leg rub and cause lots of discomfort. Id say it was extremely difficult to avoid or overcome this
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Tough enough will be put on watchwrestling.ch hopefully each week
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Michael Hayes > Zach Gowen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The-Ian-Hardy)
    What's your opinion on Bray Wyatt vs Roman Reigns?
    I don't really care about this at all. I think it'll be a decent match, but I'm so bored of Wyatt at this point. His promos are basically all the same and lead absolutely nowhere, and he never really gets a convincing win over anybody near the top of the card. I like the presentation of Roman since Mania, but this is obviously just being set up so he can beat Wyatt and move on.

It's a fundamental flaw of WWE booking that they've been doing for years. You can't make someone look weak, and then expect someone to look stronger for going over on them. Great, you beat the guy that loses to everyone. Who cares?!

ReputationRep:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Big loss if true! http://whatculture.com/wwe/dolph-zig...pires-soon.php

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully they push him in a bid to make him stay, thought he was destined for big things after that survivor series win but never materialised unfortunately. Heard he was better as a heel than a baby face?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArsenalWenger)
    Hopefully they push him in a bid to make him stay, thought he was destined for big things after that survivor series win but never materialised unfortunately. Heard he was better as a heel than a baby face?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The issue is that Ziggler is being aligned with Lana in a bid to work real-life into the angle I imagine.

ReputationRep:
    Fun fact, in the previous season of Tough Enough, the first one to get eliminated was the only one who in the end made it to WWE and still currently in the WWE (as a Diva under ring name Cameron, used to be in the funkadactyls.)

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 22, 2017
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.