The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mackay
Usually about 10.

The RAW ending will divide fans for sure. Some won't like Lesnar being made to look weak, but I thought it was a great bit of booking to make Rollins look weasley and conniving.

Nice to see King Barrett finally get a win, but why isn't Ambrose getting them? He needs to have some direction here.

Reigns-Wyatt is shaping up really nicely, too, but Cena/Owens' head-to-head meeting and promo wasn't their finest moment.

Heyman's promo - as ever - was flawless.

I didn't really like it. A weak Lesnar really isn't exciting at all and if he's going into Battleground with injuries or being hurt etc the match just wont be exciting. Anyways I don't see the title coming off Seth before Summerslam so it's safe to say Rollins will retain

Marked out when Kane choke slammed Lesnar the first time though
Reply 2501
Original post by AR_95
I didn't really like it. A weak Lesnar really isn't exciting at all and if he's going into Battleground with injuries or being hurt etc the match just wont be exciting. Anyways I don't see the title coming off Seth before Summerslam so it's safe to say Rollins will retain

It makes sense to go against expectation, though, and Rollins isn't half the threat without the Authority scheming next to him.
Original post by Depleted
Brilliant ending. Loved the resurgence of Kane.

NOOOOOOO I was halfway through watching raw :frown: , well not sure exactly what resurgence means but I'm gonna find out.
Reply 2503
Original post by Longshot700
NOOOOOOO I was halfway through watching raw :frown: , well not sure exactly what resurgence means but I'm gonna find out.

Brilliant.
Original post by Mackay
Brilliant.

Oh, I thought it was gonna be Kane turning against everyone and turning face (putting his mask on) etc.

That was still amazing though, my absolute favourite wrestler beating up my most despised wrestler. When he hit the chokeslam on Brock I shouted yes extremely loudly.

Don't understand why the crowd was silent, I was spazing out.
Oh, I thought it was gonna be Kane turning against everyone and turning face (putting his mask on) etc.

That was still amazing though, my absolute favourite wrestler beating up my most despised wrestler. When he hit the chokeslam on Brock I shouted yes extremely loudly.

Don't understand why the crowd was silent, I was spazing out.

Lol your posts are quality.

Are reigns and bray ever going to fight?
Reply 2506
Original post by Luigishouse

Are reigns and bray ever going to fight?

Yeah, they are just making it a slow-burner. Wyatt's promo work is great, but it lacks the 'money' factor that Heyman spoke about on the Stone Cold podcast post-RAW a few weeks ago.
Reply 2507

Kane will turn eventually, you'd imagine. It will be pretty soon, too. Battleground perhaps.
Original post by Mackay
Kane will turn eventually, you'd imagine. It will be pretty soon, too. Battleground perhaps.

You know alot about this stuff. Can you tell me to chances of Kane:

1. Turning Face

2. Putting his old attire (mask) back on

3. WInning a championship before he retires

- A Kanenite
Reply 2509

1. Turning Face

- A Kanenite

He won't win a championship before he retires, unless it's the Tag-Team with somebody.

He'll have one final run with his mask I imagine, probably as a face.

1. Turning Face

- A Kanenite

Turning on the authority with the mask on post Battleground is my best bet. Best guess: Rollins hits him accidentally which enrages him/ Rollins abuses him yet again after failing to win against Lesnar.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mackay
He won't win a championship before he retires, unless it's the Tag-Team with somebody.

He'll have one final run with his mask I imagine, probably as a face.

Original post by Yatish Jain
Turning on the authority with the mask on post Battleground is my best bet. Best guess: Rollins hits him accidentally which enrages him/ Rollins abuses him yet again after failing to win against Lesnar.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well, I hope he wins a championship even if it's a really short run.
Reply 2512
A few things must happen at Battleground:

- Lesnar must remain babyface, win or lose.
- Owens must go over.
- Ambrose needs a win.
- The New Day need to look strong.
Reply 2513
Also, Rollins needs to drop the Pedigree as his finisher. He could barely lift Lesnar up at the climax of RAW last night.
Original post by Mackay
A few things must happen at Battleground:

- Lesnar must remain babyface, win or lose.
- Owens must go over.
- Ambrose needs a win.
- The New Day need to look strong.

Since when was Lesnar a Babyface? Thought he was a heel all this time. Really can't see lesnar as a hero (think I've asked this before)
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2515
Since when was Lesnar a Babyface? Thought he was a heel all this time. Really can't see lesnar as a hero (think I've asked this before)

He's against Rollins, the biggest heel in the company, so he's a babyface at Battleground by default.
Anyone watched WWE Swerved? Enjoyed it but hope the pranks get bigger.

Hope New Day beat PTP.

Wonder who'll face Ryback at Summerslam?

Really hope every match has meaning behind it.

I think we'll get:

Reigns vs Wyatt 2
Owens vs Cena 4
New Day vs someone

Not sure what else but they'll definitely have Orton, Lesnar, Rollins, Sheamus, Ambrose etc on there

Really hope we get Rusev vs Ziggler

If anyone hasn't already seen it, Rusevs twitter where he "stalks" Lana is brilliant

https://twitter.com/RusevBUL/status/613128727384322048

https://twitter.com/RusevBUL/status/611695143700316160

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2517
Swerved was good, but I'd have liked one massive episode Jackass Movie style rather than individual eps at around 20 minutes each to be honest.
Reply 2518
This week's SmackDown results!

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest