Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The WWE Society II Watch

Announcements
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Why the **** was the car there? I didn't even watch RAW
    Exactly. Rollins was rewarding Kane and J&J with watches, cars and holidays. It was honestly bizarre. He seemed embarrassed by the whole thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Exactly. Rollins was rewarding Kane and J&J with watches, cars and holidays. It was honestly bizarre. He seemed embarrassed by the whole thing.
    I loved that intro.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Longshot700)
    I loved that intro.
    You've got to be taking the piss.

ReputationRep:
    You've got to be taking the piss.
    I'd rather take those apple watches, the car and that Hawaiian girl.

ReputationRep:
    Btw is it me or does Kane seem to be getting better looking?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Longshot700)
    Btw is it me or does Kane seem to be getting better looking?
    Hahaha no words.

ReputationRep:
    Worst RAW I've seen in years. That's no exaggeration.

Why on Earth is Swagger losing to King Barrett on TV? It does nothing for either man. WWE should let the Real American go, and thank him for his service.

Neville and Sheamus' match was solid, and so was Cena against Cesaro. I thought it was clever to get heat on Owens by having him disturb the match, because the crowd wanted to see a finish as they were loving it.

Ziggler and Lana have zero chemistry, though. The tag-team main event was farcical and predictable, and god only knows what that opening segment was about. Rather than take 20 minutes, they could have made it 3 and saved us all a lot of time.
    Yeah essentially this. The ending was awful and predictable too, I was waiting for something else to happen but it just fizzled out.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Depleted)
    Yeah essentially this. The ending was awful and predictable too, I was waiting for something else to happen but it just fizzled out.
    Laughable way to spend three hours.

Ah, well. Haven't got high hopes for the company right now, bar when they have Lesnar.

Rollins is one of the best and most original heels in years, but Creative give him such **** to work with. He needs to break away from the Authority and feud with HHH.

ReputationRep:
    Swagger's still around? Wow.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. He lost to Fandango and Adam Rose on consecutive episodes of Superstars, though. The bloke needs to go on the indie circuit. He's wasted.

ReputationRep:
    Starting to hate svr 2007 can't reverse for sh*t on this. Win the rematch or 2nd rematch usually.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Ziggler still yet to sign a contract extension with WWE.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. He lost to Fandango and Adam Rose on consecutive episodes of Superstars, though. The bloke needs to go on the indie circuit. He's wasted.
    I can see him being on one of those 'legends of wrestling' indie posters with a load of ex-wwe superstars, from Eugene to Rob Conway to the likes of Nasty Boys and Scott Hall. Half of them like the older ones I always debate in my mind if they can actually take bumps.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heavyhandscott)
    I can see him being on one of those 'legends of wrestling' indie posters with a load of ex-wwe superstars, from Eugene to Rob Conway to the likes of Nasty Boys and Scott Hall. Half of them like the older ones I always debate in my mind if they can actually take bumps.
    It's a shame. He was hot at one stage.

He isn't the same without Colter's presence, though.
    Good to see Cesaro getting a singles push during
    Kidd's injury.

ReputationRep:
    I never liked Swagger for whatever reason. His matches, his look bore me.

I was briefly interested due to Zeb Colters brilliance but could never get myself to like what he was doing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Excuse Me!)
    I never liked Swagger for whatever reason. His matches, his look bore me.

I was briefly interested due to Zeb Colters brilliance but could never get myself to like what he was doing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    He was best when feuding with Del Rio.

ReputationRep:
    Another one of my Wrestling confessions made it onto the Official Ringside confessions on Tumblr

Name:  abar.png
Views: 85
Size:  329.0 KB
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    This week's SmackDown spoilers, lads:

Spoiler:
    Show
    - Seth Rollins and J&J Security kicked off the show with a promo celebrating the recent attacks of Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose and Brock Lesnar. Rollins did some more advertising for the Apple Watch before revealing that Kane booked Ambrose vs. Bray Wyatt and Rollins vs. Reigns for the night's two main events. That is, if Reigns shows up. Ambrose chased the heels from the ring with a kendo stick and Rollins ordered the Lunatic Fringe vs. the Eater of Worlds to start immediately.
    - Bray Wyatt def. Dean Ambrose.
    - R-Truth def. Adam Rose.
    - Mark Henry cut a promo about the disrespect shown to him and Big Show by Ryback.
    - Ryback def. Mark Henry.
    - Brie Bella def. Naomi with the X-Factor after interference from Alicia Fox.
    - Prime Time Players def. The Ascension.
    - Rusev and Summer Rae cut a promo. Summer apologized for "stooping to Lana's level" on Raw, while the Bulgarian Brute responded to Ziggler and Lana going public by vowing to crush Ziggler to pieces, "eat (his) heart and hang his intestines in his backyard to dry."
    - Roman Reigns def. Seth Rollins via disqualification when J&J Security interfered. After the match, the heels beat Reigns down until Ambrose made the save.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Still no sign of Ziggler's contract renewal. Wonder if he'll be let go.

ReputationRep:
    Still no sign of Ziggler's contract renewal. Wonder if he'll be let go.
    Highly doubt that at this stage. They wouldn't have tagged with him Lana in that case

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 16, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.