Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Excuse Me!)
    Anyone watching Tough Enough? I love the show, specially tough talk.
    Tanner will be final three.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    The Rusev / Owens/ Cesaro match was fantastic as well. I'm a massive Rusev fan so the feud with Ziggler is alright by me although they could have given Lana someone she had chemistry with.
    Apparently her and Ziggler are dating IRL now, so it's mad that they don't have chemistry really.

ReputationRep:
    Damn Brighton is already sold out in November but London 02 isn't?

I thought London would be sold out first since it's the capital and all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    I doubt it. He's a member of the Authority for the forseeable. Wouldn't be surprised if they turn on Rollins soon.

And, yeah, he'll be there I imagine.
    After this weeks raw ending Kane's gotta be turning. If he doesn't turn after this I give up hope.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Longshot700)
    Damn Brighton is already sold out in November but London 02 isn't?

I thought London would be sold out first since it's the capital and all.
    Bigger venue.

ReputationRep:
    Bigger venue.
    oh of course *facepalms*
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    What's the pic? I just get that little icon with the green hill and cloud.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Longshot700)
    What's the pic? I just get that little icon with the green hill and cloud.
    Was a video of Kevin Owens recalling a funny Lesnar moment. Won't load for me either ffs.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Tanner will be final three.
    The passionate black guy is my winner
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heavyhandscott)
    The passionate black guy is my winner
    He's got a good look.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know anywhere where I can get a decent Kane Mask/ costume? WWE's here in november and I wanna go in one.

ReputationRep:
    Patrick annoys me. Tanner would be my bet. He'll have to change his look though if he gets the contract as he looks too much like Seth Rollins
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Patrick annoys me. Tanner would be my bet. He'll have to change his look though if he gets the contract as he looks too much like Seth Rollins
    Aye, Tanner's definitely the front-runner right now. I'm loving Paige as a judge, too. Hogan doesn't know what day of the week it is, and Bryan's too loveable to be a harsh *******.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    This week's SmackDown results, chaps:

Spoiler:
    Show

- Bray Wyatt kicked off the show with a promo. Roman Reigns interrupted on the screen.
    - The New Day def. Lucha Dragons. The Prime Time Players were on commentary.
    - King Barrett def. Jack Swagger. R-Truth cut a post-match promo about their bout Sunday night.
    - Cesaro def. Rusev.
    - Neville def. Stardust.
    - Naomi, Tamina and Sasha Banks cut a backstage promo revealing that they will be known as Team BAD (short for Best at Dominating).
    - Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns def. Big Show and Sheamus by disqualification when Bray Wyatt came from underneath the ring to interfere. Big Show put Ambrose through an announce table at one point, but the babyfaces still managed to clear the ring to close out the show.

ReputationRep:
    Aye, Tanner's definitely the front-runner right now. I'm loving Paige as a judge, too. Hogan doesn't know what day of the week it is, and Bryan's too loveable to be a harsh *******.
    Tanner's promo is terrible though and was in the bottom 3 as a result, Patrick needs to step it up though as Hogan said, he so far relied on his knowledge and passion of the WWE (as well as sucking up to the trainers and judges) but he needs to bring more to the table. Mada and Josh are stepping up themselves.

I like Paige being the Simon Cowell type judge but needs to calm it down a little, at times she lays into the contestants a bit too much and just looks unprofessional. Daniel Bryan being nice judge suits him very well tbh, it's also hilarious how his nominee for the bottom 3 always gets eliminated.

ReputationRep:
    I know everyone says WWE is fake, and I agree, but if you watch this video at 7:07, does this not show that some of it is real?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8_HxIq6Wuo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LawStudent661)
    I know everyone says WWE is fake, and I agree, but if you watch this video at 7:07, does this not show that some of it is real?

Some of the moves are real. For example, when they jump off tall structures. How is it possible to fake jumping off a tall structure onto a table? But personally, I couldn't care less about it being real or fake, because everyone knows that most of it is fake and it's all scripted. As the name of the company suggests, WWE is for entertainment, so we should enjoy it for its entertainment purpose rather than debating if it's real or not.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samir12)

I like Paige being the Simon Cowell type judge but needs to calm it down a little, at times she lays into the contestants a bit too much and just looks unprofessional. Daniel Bryan being nice judge suits him very well tbh, it's also hilarious how his nominee for the bottom 3 always gets eliminated.
    It's all so constructed, anyway. Every time Paige rips into somebody it seems so forced and rehearsed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LawStudent661)

Damn, that looked real and painful. I thought Randy and steph were acting until I saw the punt in slow motion. Was a full on connection and you see Vinces head shake.

Apparently by some comments Vince wanted Randy to kick him hard.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 13, 2017
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.