Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm on Longshot and Heavyhanded's side here.

Simply because they're nice guys.

ReputationRep:
    Cena's out of RAW. Looks like it could be a boring 'Slam wrt the WWE World Heavyweight Title (I like saying that), can imagine Vinc like ''**** it'' and Sting wins it, breaks CM Punk's reign length.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heavyhandscott)
    I called you people sad because of the unnecessary arguing.. Its all you all ever do and its just boring
    When else has there been arguing in this thread?

You're trying, but not doing very well at starting arguments and insulting people. So far the only guy you've got going is Norman Bates over here.

(Original post by Longshot700)
    Nowhere near as sad as a guy who goes around pointing out people's flaws like he's the flippin jeremy kyle of TSR to make himself feel better.
    I don't do this.

At some point you may want to post in this thread to talk about someone other than me or Kane. Neither of us are going to go out with you, so leave us alone before you start sending me pics of your member.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)

You're trying, but not doing very well at starting arguments and insulting people. So far the only guy you've got going is Norman Bates over here.

I don't do this.

At some point you may want to post in this thread to talk about someone other than me or Kane. Neither of us are going to go out with you, so leave us alone before you start sending me pics of your member.
    I've been posting alot of different comments, etc hulk hogan and other things but you don't read it because "blah blah me no read your posts cos me is so cool"

Wasn't asking you guys to go out with me, and what the hell do you mean "of your member".

Leave us alone? You can't speak for a whole group, not even for yourself, but that's kinda subtle for you y'know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubzeh)
    I'm on Longshot and Heavyhanded's side here.

Simply because they're nice guys.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    My original post actually was to just say listen guys, keep cool with the arguing and try and make these discussions a bit more, y'no, friendly and stuff and more enjoyable.

Not one part of my original post was intended to start any arguments but to rather make people say fair enough lets stop because imo theres too much arguing going on.

Fair enough debate ideas and opinions but sometimes it has seemed to go too far

ReputationRep:
    The alternative of the 'argument'/'Excuse Me's heel turn' is a dead thread.

We had an incredibly on-topic chain of posts. The alternative is silence, you inadvertently derailing the thread, Longshot saying whatever Longshot says, or two out of the three options.

ReputationRep:
    Ozzy does have a point, and this thread is full of ****ing weirdo's, which to their credit is an accurate representation of the IWC, either morons, 12 year old kids, redneck neckbeards or all of the above.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Depleted)
    Ozzy does have a point, and this thread is full of ****ing weirdo's, which to their credit is an accurate representation of the IWC, either morons, 12 year old kids, redneck neckbeards or all of the above.
    What's wrong with being a weirdo? Weirdness is one of the things WWE encourage. Everyone's a little different but if you think that just because someone's different that they deserve to be made fun of and be rude to then obviously it's not them with the problem...

I mean yeah, I really do post some weird sh*t sometimes but I'm not hurting anyone in the process am I?

Humans suck sometimes I swear.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    The alternative of the 'argument'/'Excuse Me's heel turn' is a dead thread.

We had an incredibly on-topic chain of posts. The alternative is silence, you inadvertently derailing the thread, Longshot saying whatever Longshot says, or two out of the three options.
    So we either argue or nothing is said? Im pretty sure me Longshot and a few others would get on perfectly fine discussing a range of things that dont need debating and arguing, like stories and stuff

ReputationRep:
    I'm all for discussions (or arguments) as long as they're relevant to the WWE.

I didn't agree with Ozzyoscy and Longshots argument because it was irrelevant and personal. There was no need for Ozzyoscy to say anything and all it resulted in was bullying which I don't agree with.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Depleted)
    Which am I?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Which am I?
    Everybody knows which category they fall into

Spoiler:
    Show
    hint: you're none of the above

ReputationRep:
    Teddy long enters the stage with his swagger walk

"I've just had a brilliant idea, why not have a tag team handicap match for tonights main event! Ozzy and Depleted, vs Excuse me, heavy hand Scott, and the one, the only, Longshot!"

Mackay interferes to take out Depleted, slamming him through the barricades

AR interferes at the end, clearing the entire ring by choke slamming everyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)

"I've just had a brilliant idea, why not have a tag team handicap match for tonights main event! Ozzy and Depleted, vs Excuse me, heavy hand Scott, and the one, the only, Longshot!"

Sets up an AA by SuperCena perfectly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)

Can Kane be the referee?

ReputationRep:
    Watched wwe recently and whilt it is watchabpe, it is nothing like what i coupd remember when i was young like 5/6. IIt was so much better, i miss the attitude era.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Another iconic WWE Legend has passed away.

RIP 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper

Spoiler:
    Show
    FFS Not another one
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)

How about excuse me nails Longshot with a chair and I look at him like Ambrose at Rollins when the Shield broke up.. Yay, Im Ambrose

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heavyhandscott)
    How about excuse me nails Longshot with a chair and I look at him like Ambrose at Rollins when the Shield broke up.. Yay, Im Ambrose
    Well me and Seth Rollins do share a birthday... :P

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 16, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.