Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    RIP Roddy Piper.

Was too young to see him live but I fell in love with his promos a couple years back round the time I made this account. My profile picture has always been of the HotRod although don't think anyones ever noticed that.

Only seen a couple of matches but will watch a load more now for sure.

I'd recommend listening to his 2 parter podcast with Steve Austin. His story is truly fascinating, he lived on the streets in his teens and yet made it all the way to the WWF.

'Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Excuse Me!)
    RIP Roddy Piper.

My profile picture has always been of the HotRod although don't think anyones ever noticed that.
    Seriously? I thought it was Rey Mysterio.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heavyhandscott)
    How about excuse me nails Longshot with a chair and I look at him like Ambrose at Rollins when the Shield broke up.. Yay, Im Ambrose
    Why do I have to be hit with the chair? Well at least I'm Roman Reigns anyway.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Longshot700)
    Why do I have to be hit with the chair? Well at least I'm Roman Reigns anyway.
    Because HEAVY HAND SAID SO!!!!

ReputationRep:
    So sad and was one of the pioneers of wrestling. One of the best to never win the world title.

ReputationRep:
    RIP Hot Rod - always had an energetic presence in the appearances I saw him of since 2002 onwards.

ReputationRep:
    Still rocked by the news of the passing of Roddy Piper. I've decided to upload his entire scene from Bloodstained Memoirs for everybody to enjoy for free. Sales of related products tend to rise following the passing of a celebrity and I have no desire to profiteer from this awful news. Perhaps just do me a favour and give a little something to your favourite charity in return for this. Failing that just tell somebody close to you that you love them. As we are too often reminded, tomorrow is never a guarantee. I had the pleasure of meeting Piper's daughter at this film shoot and I can't begin to imagine what she and her siblings are feeling right now. My thoughts go out to them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jd8-BiVTxxc
    A very nice gesture.

ReputationRep:
    Ronda Rousey is destroying everyone right now in UFC, apparently Brock Lesnar isn't near the amount of domination this girl is doing at the moment when He was in UFC.

ReputationRep:
    ^Imagine Vince will be trying to do everything he can to get Rousey involved at WM32 - not in a match because that won't happen (rightly, Dana wouldn't allow that) but be in Rock's corner in a potential match with HHH w/Stephanie.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    RIP Roddy. Another great taken.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    WWE Hall of Famer Jimmy Snuka diagnosed with stomach cancer: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...-to-bill-apter

ReputationRep:
    So we either argue or nothing is said? Im pretty sure me Longshot and a few others would get on perfectly fine discussing a range of things that dont need debating and arguing, like stories and stuff
    Yeah except that didn't happen, where were you? Plus there have been long voids of silence plenty of times before, where were you then? Inactivity comes from WWE being boring. When this thread's dead, I know it's because there's nothing to mention.

Heck, most of Mackay's posts are random bumps about characters or stories and it does nothing, so your theory's disproven already.

The only news from the past week have been people being racist and people dying or being gravely ill. If you think some or all of that's off-topic because it's not "WWE rules! I wanna suck Kane's ****! Paige is hot! Sheamus is Irish!", go ahead and talk about stories, and see what gets more interaction.

You're still here arguing btw, that's hypocrisy. Your only contribution so far has been to continue an argument Excuse Me has been trying to get people to forget rather than face up to his fallibility.

ReputationRep:
    I think Ozzy is on his period.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubzeh)
    I think Ozzy is on his period.
    Why do you think I'm angry?

ReputationRep:
    I don't have any problem with what I said. I opened it up to another forum and its a split topic with the majority agreeing with my argument.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Anyway, Heyman can sell a match better than anybody in the business.

I also think that the commentary has got marginally better recently. Hearing JBL bring up Neville and Rollins' history in NXT was great last night, and reminded us of the stakes.

Why are PTP on commentary every week? The New Day are fighting, and supposed to be heels, but PTP look cowardly.

Aside from that, it was a solid RAW. Great to see Miz give a babyface tribute to Hot Rod, too.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    Yeah except that didn't happen, where were you? Plus there have been long voids of silence plenty of times before, where were you then? Inactivity comes from WWE being boring. When this thread's dead, I know it's because there's nothing to mention.

Heck, most of Mackay's posts are random bumps about characters or stories and it does nothing, so your theory's disproven already.

The only news from the past week have been people being racist and people dying or being gravely ill. If you think some or all of that's off-topic because it's not "WWE rules! I wanna suck Kane's ****! Paige is hot! Sheamus is Irish!", go ahead and talk about stories, and see what gets more interaction.

You're still here arguing btw, that's hypocrisy. Your only contribution so far has been to continue an argument Excuse Me has been trying to get people to forget rather than face up to his fallibility.
    Its not hypocrisy you idiot when i made a por to stop all the arguing and you replied and kicked everything off. My intention was solely to stop the arguing, your intention perhaps not.

And i dont think its off topic at all its in mainstream media and has a heck load to do sith WWE considering they are WWE Legends

ReputationRep:
    Ozzy right now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Excuse Me!)
    I don't have any problem with what I said. I opened it up to another forum and its a split topic with the majority agreeing with my argument.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You convinced yourself everyone else just doesn't understand, then stamped your feet and said you're not talking about it any more as more people joined in to say you're out of line. That you're still talking about it after trying to ignore it suggests your fallibility bugs you massively.

A normal person would've apologised long ago, but an internet person is different; an internet person must never be wrong, for they are immortal, omniscient web gods come to save us all from our own inferior intellectualism.

Its not hypocrisy you idiot when i made a por to stop all the arguing and you replied and kicked everything off. My intention was solely to stop the arguing, your intention perhaps not.

And i dont think its off topic at all its in mainstream media and has a heck load to do sith WWE considering they are WWE Legends
    Yet another arguing post from heavyhandscott. Solid contribution as always.

Note all the typos. Rather than getting enraged, why not just not reply if you're our saviour and talk about WWE? Thus the argument ends, I've nothing to reply to. But it appears it's down to me to stop you, so let me show you how it's done:

ReputationRep:
    and

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 13, 2017
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.