Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heavyhandscott)
    Having seen rumours of Ambrose turning heel AND Rock being there, Im thinking maybe the rock will come to help Reigns and Ambrose will attack him out of jealousy since they have been calling themselves like brothers etc
    That would be pretty cool, imagine if dean ambrose got a chair did it the exact way seth rollins did it.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Ambrose appears to be turning heel. Rumours everywhere about it.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Ambrose appears to be turning heel. Rumours everywhere about it.
    I would rather have Reigns turn but I think Ambrose is the better idea. For me his babyface is getting a bit bland and he isnt really in the main event any more and doesnt have a fresh feud, having the same feuds multiple times.

Plus he isnt going to be pushed as a top babyface anyway
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heavyhandscott)
    I would rather have Reigns turn but I think Ambrose is the better idea. For me his babyface is getting a bit bland and he isnt really in the main event any more and doesnt have a fresh feud, having the same feuds multiple times.

Plus he isnt going to be pushed as a top babyface anyway
    He'll certainly fit into a heel. He needs to cut his teeth as a heel first before shifting back to babyface, where he'll arguably be more effective.

Heels have more success, anyway.

ReputationRep:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha such a good meme.

ReputationRep:
    Name:  11825744_489536001222966_3325825384994504213_n.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  74.5 KB
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Owens up against Cesaro has the potential to be a show stealer at Summerslam. I imagine the former will go over, but Cesaro is connecting with crowds now and his wrestling technique is one of the best in the company. We saw on SmackDown just how impressive they could be, albeit with Neville and Rollins performing high spots.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Jon Stewart will host the four-hour Summerslam.

Go-home RAW before this weekend's PPV tonight.

ReputationRep:
    "Roman Reigns so called brother, Dean Ambrose" - Triple H, Begining of Raw.

Yup, something's gonna happen.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Longshot700)
    "Roman Reigns so called brother, Dean Ambrose" - Triple H, Begining of Raw.

Yup, something's gonna happen.
    My thoughts EXACTLY.

WWE are really making a big deal of SS. It has all the hype and Im really looking forwards to it. Its good they do this will the ideas of preserving the legacy and stature of Summerslam being a main PPV
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Ambrose is definitely turning. He is on commentary and seems very angry and agitated. Ambrose isnt usually like this. Its just a little thing but WWE like to sneak things in..

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't a reigns heel turn make more sense? A lot of people already dislike him and I can see a heel run being good development for him

ReputationRep:
    WWE are predictable, which is why if they're purposefully making an Ambrose heel turn obvious, it means they're turning someone else.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by merlinthecat123)
    Wouldn't a reigns heel turn make more sense? A lot of people already dislike him and I can see a heel run being good development for him
    It would.

But, WWE are probably trying to garner sympathy for Reigns' face run where he inevitably takes the belt off Rollins. By having Ambrose turn on him, it shifts the sympathy to Reigns and puts the odds stacked against him so he looks like a plucky underdog.

ReputationRep:
    Lesnar will win in dominant fashion. Taker won't ever be seen until next years Wrestle-mania. They'll build a promo on how Taker's never beaten Lesnar and then Taker will win at WM.

Not that I think jobbing to TAker after all the build up is wise but if it means Taker can retire then so be it.

ReputationRep:
    At least with the streak ended, and Sting losing his first match, it makes their match unpredictable.

Though if Triple H and/or Vince really is having penis-comparison issues with WCW, there's only gonna be one winner. Gee maybe they'll have the Misfits In Action come out to help Sting, then the Ministry come out to help Taker this time.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Farcical that Tanner exited Tough Enough last night.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Meanwhile, SmackDown spoilers:

Spoiler:
    Show

- Ryback vs. Big Show ended in a double count-out.
    - The New Day def. Los Matadores and El Torito in a six-man tag team match.
    - Dolph Ziggler and Lana cut a promo about Monday's RAW. Rusev interrupted it and vowed to crush Ziggler at SummerSlam, before Dolph superkicked him.
    - Neville def. Bo Dallas. Stardust and King Barrett cut a promo on their contest with Neville and Stephen Amell on Sunday after the match.
    - Alicia Fox cut a promo about Team Bella and the Divas revolution. Brie Bella ripped the idea of a revolution until Team B.A.D. interrupted. From there, PCB arrived and a Triple Threat match was booked.
    - Brie Bella def. Sasha Banks and Becky Lynch.
    - Orton, Cesaro, Ambrose and Reigns cut promos on their SummerSlam matches.
    - Orton, Cesaro, Ambrose and Reigns def. Owens, Sheamus, Harper and Wyatt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Lesnar will win in dominant fashion. Taker won't ever be seen until next years Wrestle-mania. They'll build a promo on how Taker's never beaten Lesnar and then Taker will win at WM.

Not that I think jobbing to TAker after all the build up is wise but if it means Taker can retire then so be it.
    I hope this won't happen, I won't be able to handle watching Brock beat Taker again.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 23, 2017
Poll
Which web browser do you use?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.