Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I'm convinced Taker will go over.

The way that Creative have structured the run-in, with the go-home show held in Minnesota and Lesnar being portrayed as the face after Taker went with the low blow during the sneak attack - has made it seem like Taker is there to spoil the party.

That said, WWE have a habit of putting the loser on top during the final RAW, so I could be proved wrong.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, Vince was like "****, Taker is supposed to be heel, we'll have to make him come back and do another low blow again".

ReputationRep:
    Sting or Kane have to **** Taker over Sunday.

Kane would be epic. Kane vs Taker in Texas.

Yes!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubzeh)
    Sting or Kane have to **** Taker over Sunday.

Kane would be epic. Kane vs Taker in Texas.

Yes!
    I can see this.

Kane has been curiously off TV and out of storylines since Undertaker returned.

I think Owens against Cesaro will absolutely steal the show this weekend, incidentally.

ReputationRep:
    But I think Kane has already done enough. He's already ended the Undertakers full time career at Hell in a Cell 2010. He's been offered to end the streak twice but said he wanted someone else to do it. He debuted to destroy the undertaker.

I mean I would still spaz out if Kane came running in at summerslam blasting the pyro explosives and slow chemical rocking his first attire and mask.

ReputationRep:
    Also this segment on Monday has to be the weirdest thing I've seen in WWE. Got me right at the end.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    NXT: TakeOver in Brooklyn has managed to shift 13,000 tickets, making it the most eagerly anticipated show that the brand has seen.

A decent card, too. I don't think Owens against Balor will disappoint, but I can't see Owens winning back the strap so it's a bit pointless for me. I'm looking forward to Corbin against Samoa Joe, though.

ReputationRep:
    Triple H has been talking about NXT in London.

Also this guy and his son.

• Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Longshot700)
    But I think Kane has already done enough. He's already ended the Undertakers full time career at Hell in a Cell 2010. He's been offered to end the streak twice but said he wanted someone else to do it. He debuted to destroy the undertaker.

I mean I would still spaz out if Kane came running in at summerslam blasting the pyro explosives and slow chemical rocking his first attire and mask.
    Yeah a Kane V Taker feud in 2010 was unnecessary so another now will be even more 'unwanted/unneeded'.

I do have an image in my mind of Kane returning to take down Taker but the thing is about this match is for one to lose clean doesnt make sense. If the other loses clean that doesnt make sense either so I think it should be a no contest/DQ/Not a clean pin so they can finally settle everything maybe WM32?

If they are facing at WM32 I think Taker will win and as Brocks revenge he finishes Taker off for good by retiring him at WM32
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Woah. Tough Enough finalists next week will go head-to-head with main roster competitors in a bid to impress and win the esteemed contract.

Can't wait to see ZZ make an absolute tit of himself against a superstar.

ReputationRep:
    Sasha Banks, in my eyes, slowly creeping up on Alicia Fox's hottest Diva accolade.

Nobody argue this please.

ReputationRep:
    Sasha Banks, in my eyes, slowly creeping up on Alicia Fox's hottest Diva accolade.

Flippin hell, everybody likes her. I asked a question on a wrestling forum asking what's her ethnicity and everyone was saying "heaven" "fine as hell" "hot hot hot"

Eventually found out she's half african american half german. She told Chris Jericho in his podcast with her.

Turns out they both went to church and when they left to pursue pro wrestling the priest had them on stage and said what they were gonna do and in both situations of them the whole church laughed at them. Chris Jericho's said he never went back. DUnno about Sasha though.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Alicia Fox is nothing. Sasha Banks is everything.

In all seriousness, top three Divas: Paige, Nikki, and Sasha.

ReputationRep:

Emma wins for me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sasha really isn't all that

ReputationRep:
    Meh, can't beat Candice Michelle or AJ Lee.

I'm normally into the innocent sort of look so not really Sasha Banks unless she comes into the ring like

Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    If we have to mention Divas, add Torrie Wilson in there. Candice Michelle wasn't bad either - still remember that GoDaddy advert RAW used to show 2-3 times.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    If we're talking classic Divas, it's got to be AJ or Torrie.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Rather than interfere on Lesnar's behalf, I can see Kane firmly setting Taker as a heel by interfering and getting him the upper hand at SummerSlam.

WWE did not book Undertaker to kick Lesnar in the groin on two separate occasions because he's a desperate babyface.

Outside interference from Kane would be a way for Lesnar to lose without losing all of his momentum.

ReputationRep:
    I found a former booker who reckons this is what will happen at SummerSlam and I didn't write this myself and make it up, shut up, hater:

Lesnar pins him clean again, and as he and Heyman celebrates, Taker gets up and grabs a mic, then pulls off his mask to reveal Vince McMahon.

"It was me Brock, it was me all along Brock!"

Heyman points and says "That's Vince, brother!"

Brock F5s Vince, who then explodes and bursts into flames, and the commentators don't speak as we go off air because this is serious, guys. King might say something, but it's in his super serious normal voice.

Next night on Raw, Steph comes out all sad and wanting to find out who made Vince explode. Then Benoit dies for real and Vince comes back no-selling his own death.

Brock interrupts Vince in his truck, and fires a large hose filled with Coors Light at him.

"I've got one more surprise, Vince"

He then jumps off the hood into the ring carrying a shark, which he F5s onto Vince, killing him (kayfabe) because Vince really wants to do this Jesus Resurrects storyline.

Brock then feuds with the New Day, and one Raw ends with a mass brawl in the back, with Sting watching intently in the wing mirror of his humvee.

They brawl again next week when suddenly Kevin Nash appears and Jacknifes him. Triple H comes out and says hi, Nash says hi then jacknifes him too, then HBK Sweet Chin Musics out of nowhere, then Scott Hall comes out and saves Nash from a beat down, so Nash Jacknifes him too and Triple H pedigrees HBK, then they have a vicious tag match (Nash & HHH vs HBK & Hall, keep up) which ends in a double count out after they kill each other covered in blood, and Michael Cole says this feud isn't over yet, and then that's it for another few years until the next reunion. No one mentions this feud again.

Brock is then booked in a Hell in a Cell match against Shawn Michaels, which he loses when Heyman brings his brother Krock who makes him lose.

Brock beats Krock with 3 F5s. But as he's celebrating on the outside of the ring, Papa Shango returns and curses him, and Brock suddenly collapses off the apron with diverticulitis.

Brock comes back and retires losing to Triple H at WrestleMania in 10 seconds (yes, Triple H is still booking) after DX help take out a bunch of former UFC guys who retired 15 years ago came to interfere because WWE is better than UFC so there. To further the point, Triple H then shows a video of him raping the corpse of a doll made to look like Ronda Rousey.

Brock then has a reality show, but suddenly gets pulled after a recorded conversation from 2005 shows him talking to someone and referring to people wearing headdresses called Sabu as "the Taliban". Vince fires him and no one mentions anything hypocritically similar that Vince did before.

Vince dies again. Vince comes back. Has sex with most of the divas. Has on-screen lustful relationships with the rest of the divas who said no to his advances, so he can still get some.

Meanwhile, Brock starts his own company called HLA and it kinda fails after showing a lot of promise.

Mark Henry invades HLA and splashes the entire arena including the crowd as it goes off air the final time, because that's what he do. The final moments are Russo nodding and smiling saying "what a swerve" before Bischoff pushes him through a conveniently-placed table off the stage, getting the fans (those who have regained consciousness) to chant "we all want HLA!" but one of the fans is Rikishi and stinkfaces him.

On May 19th.

Then Ron Simmons/Faarooq steps into shot.

Thoughts?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 16, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.