Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Are you guys looking forward to NXT Brooklyn or Summerslam more?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Meh, whatever. As long as Kane returns as the force of nature he was in his first few years, I'll be more than happy.

He was looking pretty damn jacked the last time we saw him, six pack and everything. The way his six pack shows through a gut as big as his (no offense) shows he's obviously getting ready fro something, not kissing triple h's boot for the next year.

Edit: This is too Mackays post, didn't see ozzy's or excuse me's posts.

ReputationRep:
    The **** did I just read
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Alicia Fox is nothing. Sasha Banks is everything.

In all seriousness, top three Divas: Paige, Nikki, and Sasha.
    Top 3 right now: Nikki, Paige, Sasha too

Top 3 all-time: Kiebler, Candice Michelle and Paige
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Longshot700)
    Meh, whatever. As long as Kane returns as the force of nature he was in his first few years, I'll be more than happy.

He was looking pretty damn jacked the last time we saw him, six pack and everything. The way his six pack shows through a gut as big as his (no offense) shows he's obviously getting ready fro something, not kissing triple h's boot for the next year.

Edit: This is too Mackays post, didn't see ozzy's or excuse me's posts.
    Wont happen:

1. Hes basically a big jobber now

2. "Kayfabe is dead" "reality era" (we cant have a guy obsessed with fire, not very realistic)

3. PG

4. Age

Though a masked Kane one more time will probably be ok.. Better than Authority Kane. Wont be long anyway before he retires, unless he sticks to Authority Kane to keep himself "relevant"
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Excuse Me!)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sumerslam. Cant f*cking wait!!!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Excuse Me!)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Summerslam, borderline, because of Owens against Cesaro and Lesnar's appearance.

I usually am much more eager for NXT shows in general, though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heavyhandscott)
    Wont happen:

1. Hes basically a big jobber now

2. "Kayfabe is dead" "reality era" (we cant have a guy obsessed with fire, not very realistic)

3. PG

4. Age

Though a masked Kane one more time will probably be ok.. Better than Authority Kane. Wont be long anyway before he retires, unless he sticks to Authority Kane to keep himself "relevant"
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    SummerSlam predictions:

- The Undertaker def. Brock Lesnar
    - Seth Rollins def. John Cena to win the US Championship and retain the WWE World Heavyweight Championship
    - PCB def. Team B.A.D and Team Bella
    - Bray Wyatt and Luke Harper def. Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose
    - Kevin Owens def. Cesaro
    - Randy Orton def. Sheamus
    - Ryback def. The Big Show and the Miz for the Intercontinental Championship
    - Dolph Ziggler def. Rusev
    - The New Day def. The Prime Time Players, Los Matadores and The Lucha Dragons to win the WWE Tag-Team Championships
    - Neville and Stephen Amell def. Stardust and King Barrett

ReputationRep:
    ^ Sounds good to me.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    ^ Sounds good to me.
    I imagine we'll see an Ambrose heel turn, Kane interference and unclean end to the WWE World Heavyweight Championship bout.

ReputationRep:
    Hang on I've got a better idea.

Undertaker does his minion entrance and some time during the match a minion runs in, irritates brock, brock then charges at him and gets tripped up into the middle rope. Minion bounces of the ropes and hits him with the 619. Minion pulls costume off to reveal rey mysterio, brock, dazed from the 619 gets tombstoned. Referee wakes up and does the 3 count.

Brock afterwards tries to destroy rey but then both sin caras and kalisto come out and outnumber him. They do an ancient mexican death ritual to resurrect thousands of spirits of Chris Benoit. The spirits fly into the bodies of everyone in the arena and they charge out onto the streets and murder everyone around them and spread throughout America destroying it.

The main original spirit of Chris Benoit takes on the body of Brock Lesnar and makes Paul Heyman eat soap again then kills him. Then Chris possessed brock slides his thumb across his neck and slams his fist down as this commands all possessed fans to kill 1000x faster.

Rey and his pals sit there and smile peacefully as their plan works and America is returned to the Native Americans. For the Aztecs have risen.

Red Power.

What do you think?

ReputationRep:
    Random but I'll always give credit to David Benoit who called Brock to end the streak and everybody laughed at him for weeks on certain wrestling forums.

ReputationRep:
    Man I just wish Wwe hired David Benoit, would totally merk out hearing the Benoit theme song again and for him to use his dad's moves.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Who's david benoit?

Edit: oh crap I didn't know he had another son, thought he only had one which he took with him when he went nuts. Good to hear.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler alert. Sky showed a Sting special last night.

He will return at Summerslam to start the Taker feud. They always do that ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubzeh)
    Spoiler alert. Sky showed a Sting special last night.

He will return at Summerslam to start the Taker feud. They always do that ****.
    Oh man, you should have did that button thingy with the spoiler alert like Mackay does. Does that mean Brock will win?

Anyway, Woohoo I got the 3000th comment.

ReputationRep:
    I think Undertakers heading towards Hulk Hogans hairstyle.

Name:  can-you-dig-it-check-out-what-these-12-og-wrestlers-from-back-in-the-day-look-like-now-577760.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  56.1 KB
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    I know.. That must have been a painful read.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heavyhandscott)
    I know.. That must have been a painful read.
    Actually I still choose to believe.

The fire still burns, then, now, forever.

He can't go out like this.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 23, 2017
Poll
Which web browser do you use?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.