Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    That new Wyatt guy. Beast.

Shame he'll be jobbing in about 8 weeks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubzeh)

Yeah epic debut for him, wonder who Reigns and Ambrose will Recruit to even the odds. Night of champions night before I have uni ffs.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArsenalWenger)
    Yeah epic debut for him, wonder who Reigns and Ambrose will Recruit to even the odds. Night of champions night before I have uni ffs.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Has to be Orton, surely. He won't be doing much.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubzeh)

Amen.

I really wish WWE had introduced Paige onto the main roster as Sister Abigail. She has the look.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    I love them. They've completely nailed the tag division while the Usos are injured.

I'm really excited about a Uso vs. New Day rivalry. It would be good if the former could get Naomi as a face with the Usos, and Cameron or Tamina as a heel with The New Day.

I was excited about the future of the Kidd/Cesaro tag-team, but Cesaro has well and truly grabbed the brass ring and seems to be thriving as a solo competitor.

I think that Owens has great chemistry with both Ryback and Rusev, which could lead to a decent IC angle for Night of Champions.

At NoC, I can see:

- Seth Rollins vs. Sting for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship
    - A US Championship open tournament
    - Ryback vs. Kevin Owens for the Intercontinental Championship
    - Dolph Ziggler/Lana vs. Rusev/Summer Rae
    - The New Day vs. The Dudley Boyz vs. The Prime Time Players for the WWE Tag-Team Championships
    Yeah, not only is it the f*cking Dudleys but it adds more diversity to the division. I mean you have almost a card within the tag team, Usos/New Day being upper and probably Los Matadores/Ascention the lower.

Dudleys are now literally the John Cena of the Tag Team division.

Yeah Cesaro is doing just fine. One of my favourites. Anytime I see him automatically do that fist punch!

Is Sting's match for the title? I doubt they will give him it. They could give a non championship win to him but otherwise its just another WCW squash really.

Quite sad that the man means so much to all proper wrestling fans.. WCW, TNA and WWE fans alike

I shown my brother his return which I thought was purely epic and he went "who even is Sting?" Ffs. Not impressed!
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    The newest member of the Wyatt Family dont get me wrong is an absolute BEAST (not Incarnate though )

However I think he will really lack ability in the ring.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heavyhandscott)
    The newest member of the Wyatt Family dont get me wrong is an absolute BEAST (not Incarnate though )

However I think he will really lack ability in the ring.
    I can see him taking on brock lesnar for some reason.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Amen.

I really wish WWE had introduced Paige onto the main roster as Sister Abigail. She has the look.
    Sister abigail has a look?

ReputationRep:
    New wyatt family member will job soon enough

Also I was wondering who would be perfect to take the strap off Ryback, then Kevin Owens came to mind. Make it happen.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    This week's SmackDown results, guys!

Spoiler:
    Show

- The Wyatt Family kicked off the show, cutting a promo about its actions from Raw. Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns interrupted and the two teams exchanged words.
    - The Dudley Boyz def. The Ascension. After the match, The New Day came to the ring to taunt the legendary team but ended up watching as The Dudley Boyz put Viktor through a table.
    - Kevin Owens def. Neville.
    - The Bella Twins tried to convince Becky Lynch and Charlotte to turn on Paige, who was too busy at Tough Enough to be by their side.
    - Lynch and Charlotte def. The Bella Twins.
    - Rollins cut a promo on his title match with Sting at Night of Champions.
    - Dolph Ziggler and Ryback def. Big Show and Rusev. Midway through the match, tensions heightened between the heels, leading to Big Show knocking out The Bulgarian Brute and Ziggler scoring the win.
    - Sheamus def. Dean Ambrose. The Wyatt Family came to the ring after the match and laid out both Ambrose and Reigns to close out the show.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    New wyatt family member will job soon enough

Also I was wondering who would be perfect to take the strap off Ryback, then Kevin Owens came to mind. Make it happen.
    Amen. An Owens-Ryback feud, culminating in a Owens defence of the title against Cesaro, is what is best for business.

(Original post by Longshot700)
    Sister abigail has a look?
    Yeah. Paige's look.

(Original post by heavyhandscott)
    Yeah, not only is it the f*cking Dudleys but it adds more diversity to the division. I mean you have almost a card within the tag team, Usos/New Day being upper and probably Los Matadores/Ascention the lower.
    Dudleyville is back. And I'm super stoked for their match on SmackDown this week.

ReputationRep:
    Brock Lesnars gonna fight Bo Dallas on October 3rd.

We know who's gonna win
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Bo Dallas.

ReputationRep:
    Is this what you normally do? Start an argument then you realize you're failing miserably, you resort to "keep posting" comments?

I've won and you know it, no matter how much you want me to "post again" or "post more".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)

I genuinely thought I really really hurt you. I felt a little bad lol.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    What a gimmick.

ReputationRep:
    I swear with New Day though, it's like Kofi is the new comer and Big E + Xavier are the vets around WWE. I think that's more of a compliment to them two for being brilliant.

ReputationRep:
    Does New Day have a Tag Team finisher? Can't remember.

ReputationRep:
    Been in work for the last few nights so I'm just catching up with Summerslam. Just starting the Ambrose/Reigns/Wyatts match, is it me or was the first couple of hours of the show pretty dull? Best thing so far has been the comic book style video package for the Battle in Brooklyn and Stephen Amell's surprising performance in the ring. Nothing else stands out at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IanDangerously)
    Been in work for the last few nights so I'm just catching up with Summerslam. Just starting the Ambrose/Reigns/Wyatts match, is it me or was the first couple of hours of the show pretty dull? Best thing so far has been the comic book style video package for the Battle in Brooklyn and Stephen Amell's surprising performance in the ring. Nothing else stands out at all.
    I found the whole show pretty dull, feel they chickened out with the sketchy finishes and it's dissapointing as they usually make waves at Slam (like the Lesnar vs Cena match last year), should've just given clean finishes and pissed off a few fanboys, instead they just decided to irritate everyone :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Does New Day have a Tag Team finisher? Can't remember.
    Big E does the big ending the same time as Kofi dives onto them helping them down.

It doesn't look brilliant imo.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 13, 2017
Poll
Which pet is the best?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.