Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    DUDLEYVILLE.

SmackDown was good this week, but it was weird their first match back wasn't on PPV or RAW. Good to see they haven't lost a beat, though. Great chemistry.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Silly_Monkey)
    Sidenote: Has anyone watched anyother wwe products - movies, swerved, tough enough or total divas?
    Yeah Ive watched all except the movies. Need to catch up on latest Total Divas actually

(Original post by Mackay)
    DUDLEYVILLE.

SmackDown was good this week, but it was weird their first match back wasn't on PPV or RAW. Good to see they haven't lost a beat, though. Great chemistry.
    Yeah i thought that was a little bit daft myself.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Silly_Monkey)
    Sidenote: Has anyone watched anyother wwe products - movies, swerved, tough enough or total divas?
    Swerved is OK. Tough Enough was disappointing. I've never seen Total Divas.

ReputationRep:
    Total divas is actually really entertaining haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heavyhandscott)
    Yeah Ive watched all except the movies. Need to catch up on latest Total Divas actually

Yeah i thought that was a little bit daft myself.

that is good. I am going to be honest, I actually like total divas - Alicia Fox is her character, Nikki Bella's bellas on display is nice and seeing people tamina on there - nice to see a whole other side to them

ReputationRep:
    What do you think?

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    RAW tonight, and Sting is adorning the poster for Night of Champions.

ReputationRep:
    Either Kane comes back tonight or I'll be let down yet again. Even if it's just Corporate Kane WWE ain't WWE without my favourite.

ReputationRep:
    Considering Ryback was responsible for probably the most high-profile botch of recent years with Punk, I'm dubious as to whether you're being serious.

I like Ryback, but just no.
    Do you mean this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Longshot700)
    Either Kane comes back tonight or I'll be let down yet again. Even if it's just Corporate Kane WWE ain't WWE without my favourite.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Rollins to defend the US title the same night as he faces Sting at Night of Champions.

ReputationRep:
    Rollins to defend the US title the same night as he faces Sting at Night of Champions.
    Bad decision for me. What's the need for Cena to get that back? He's elevated it, just give it Owens or Cesaro and let them feud for it. Cena should take a back role for a bit.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Depleted)
    Bad decision for me. What's the need for Cena to get that back? He's elevated it, just give it Owens or Cesaro and let them feud for it. Cena should take a back role for a bit.
    Exactly. Rollins should vacate, and set up an open US Championship tournament consisting of Owens, Cesaro, Neville, Stardust, King Barrett, Harper.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:

WWE Hall of Famer Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka is facing charges of third-degree murder and involuntary manslaughter stemming from the 1983 death of his girlfriend, Nancy Argentino
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:

WWE Hall of Famer Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka is facing charges of third-degree murder and involuntary manslaughter stemming from the 1983 death of his girlfriend, Nancy Argentino
    Name:  36665.gif
Views: 14
Size:  29.8 KB
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:

That gif didnt work ^^ try now
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I hope Owens and Cesaro's feud culminates in an Iron Man match. The company doesn't have anywhere near enough of them these days.

ReputationRep:
    I hope Owens and Cesaro's feud culminates in an Iron Man match. The company doesn't have anywhere near enough of them these days.
    Could have a nice throwback to Lesnar vs Angle and give them the second hour of smackdown. Or even main event.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Excuse Me!)
    Could have a nice throwback to Lesnar vs Angle and give them the second hour of smackdown. Or even main event.
    Makes no sense to me why SmackDown isn't used to blood the tag team division and mid-card belts.

There's no need to have Ambrose, Reigns tagging with Orton against Sheamus, Wyatt and Harper every week.

Allow an open championship for the vacated US title, with Neville, Barrett, Stardust competing at the upper end, and maybe give Ryback a programme with Cesaro and Owens for the IC belt.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    SmackDown spoilers for tonight, chaps:

Spoiler:
    Show

- The New Day kicked off the show, continuing their "Save the Tables" movement. The Dudley Boyz interrupted, followed by The Prime Time Players, leading to the first match of the night.
    - The Dudley Boyz def. The Prime Time Players.
    - Neville vs. Stardust never started, as The Ascension attacked Neville and revealed their alliance with Stardust.
    - Sheamus def. Cesaro.
    - The Miz hosted "Miz TV" with Dolph Ziggler and Lana. Summer Rae interrupted, and a catfight broke out between the two Divas. Ziggler and Miz pulled them apart.
    - Bo Dallas def. R-Truth.
    - Charlotte def. Tamina Snuka. Team Bella stared down Team PCB after the match.
    - Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose def. The New Day by DQ.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 23, 2017
Poll
Which web browser do you use?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.