ReputationRep:
    gutted i have 6th form tomorow or i would watch a stream

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heavyhandscott)
    gutted i have 6th form tomorow or i would watch a stream
    I've got double further maths and still watching it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Not staying up I'm afraid, early night for me.

Reigns to win the Rumble (and probably get booed if he ousts Bryan)
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aky786UK)
    Not staying up I'm afraid, early night for me.

Reigns to win the Rumble (and probably get booed if he ousts Bryan)
    Boos will outweigh the Batista ones last year I reckon.

Will certainly be an intriguing Rumble.

I've resigned myself to the fact that Reigns will win, unfortunately, but I'm hoping for a Dudley Boyz return/reunion.

ReputationRep:
    I always used to think that Angle would get the biggest pop if he was to return. He's been overtaken though...

Hard to predict between Bryan and Reigns for tonight. Logic says to go with Bryan, but all those stories about how desperate Vince is to see Reigns become 'The Man'. It's tricky. I'll go for Bryan.

ReputationRep:
    Greatest moment in Rumble history. Heck, greatest moment in MSG history!

ReputationRep:
    Reigns won't get out bood, more likely the crowd will just be dead

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nah it's in Philly, he'll get booed. Main motivation for picking Bryan.

Don't write off Taker either!
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachelc142)
    I've got double further maths and still watching it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I have PE first and thats it Im really tempted but lately ive been quite lazy as ive got really into wwe watching my new dvd set so teachers are all saying im not working hard enough, so lucky you
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Rumored superstar to be in RR... WOW!

Spoiler:
    Show
    The Rock is in Philly at the moment and staying in the same hotel as the superstars reports suggest (wrestlezone.com). He could be there for many reasons, but same hotel???
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    He'll get booed to **** imo.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Regarding The Rock's rumoured return...it would be quality, but it should culminate in a feud with Rusev imho. He shouldn't be winning the Rumble.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    He'll get booed to **** imo.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Regarding The Rock's rumoured return...it would be quality, but it should culminate in a feud with Rusev imho. He shouldn't be winning the Rumble.
    Look at rey mysterio, well liked superstar but the fans wanted Bryan. If reigns wins, all the little kids who have no idea about his mic skills will cheer but all the maturer people in the crowd will want Bryan.

For me its bryan. Reign's chance will come though. He is poster boy for Fast Lane
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heavyhandscott)
    Look at rey mysterio, well liked superstar but the fans wanted Bryan. If reigns wins, all the little kids who have no idea about his mic skills will cheer but all the maturer people in the crowd will want Bryan.

For me its bryan. Reign's chance will come though. He is poster boy for Fast Lane
    New advertising in the Memphis area for Fast Lane lists a Last Man Standing Match with Big Show vs. Roman Reigns for the PPV.

Christ.

ReputationRep:
    Even though I mentioned him a while ago, I completely forgot about Orton in my predictions.

HHH/Steph is supposed to be running things so I don't think he'll be in the Rumble. It's one thing for a guy not scheduled to appear to sneak in the arena, but another for a guy to enter a match. He won't change much in my prediction, just that Cena defends the cash-in because of Orton interfering. Then at Wrestlemania it'll be Orton vs Rollins.

I'm also having faith that they won't be stupid enough to have him as a surprise entrant and win the Rumble, it'll be a repeat of Bootista.

(Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Greatest moment in Rumble history. Heck, greatest moment in MSG history!

RIKISHI BETRAYAL DANCE STRIKES AGAIN
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Ffs Big Show needs to go for me.

Does the same hold superstar and pretent to punch their ribs and knock them out

Hes just a slow has been who got lucky for me, he purely wob titles main evented ppvs due to size

ReputationRep:
    PM me a link somebuddy when the time is right plox

ReputationRep:
    If anyone has a totally not not not legit way of watching the show, feel free to not not not not share it.

ReputationRep:
    Feeling a bit frisky tonight, might just share the link in the thread.

ReputationRep:
    I think STING will enter in the royal rumble and win it. To go on to Wrestlemania to fight Brock Lesnar/John Cena.

I can see Dudley Brothers returning, the likes of Sheamus and Randy Orton.

ReputationRep:
    I'll probably use a link on <removed>

Deleting this at 00.59 cause I'm a pussy

Mod Edit: Link removed.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 16, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.