Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Excuse Me!)
    Think Undertaker wanted to lose to Randy but Randy said no.
    Why do you think that?!

ReputationRep:
    Mackay

heavyhandscott

I can't find the original comments but you guys said to me that Kane is never gonna come back to destroy everyone in his mask (well I think just one of you said that) but both of you said he definitely won't be going for another Title run.

Well I guess things look a little bit different now.

Please watch vid which shows how I feel.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    Why do you think that?!
    It was reported so can't say its definitely true.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...04819420,d.d24
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1169315/bio about half way own

No way of proving it though

ReputationRep:
    It was reported so can't say its definitely true.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...04819420,d.d24
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1169315/bio about half way own

No way of proving it though
    Those aren't reports, and the idea that a kid overturned a booking decision, let alone refused to have his career blast off by turning down the biggest gift possible from a locker room leader and a huge veteran, who probably had no say in the booking of his streak anyway, is just ridiculous.

ReputationRep:
    Those aren't reports, and the idea that a kid overturned a booking decision, let alone refused to have his career blast off by turning down the biggest gift possible from a locker room leader and a huge veteran, who probably had no say in the booking of his streak anyway, is just ridiculous.
    In this report then: http://www.cagesideseats.com/2014/4/...ck-lesnar-2010

As ive said obviously its a rumour.

Doesn't doesn't matter how old Orton was. He can still speak up. He refused out of respect (says the rumour) which is very easy to believe.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    In this report then: http://www.cagesideseats.com/2014/4/...ck-lesnar-2010

As ive said obviously its a rumour.

Doesn't doesn't matter how old Orton was. He can still speak up. He refused out of respect (says the rumour) which is very easy to believe.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Still not a report, just someone saying it's been rumoured.

Anyone can make a rumour. Anything that could be remotely connected is rumoured. It's 'rumoured' that Taker was supposed to lose but refused. Or Taker could've been booked to win. Most opponents it's rumoured he was to lose to, because there's the connection that they actually had the match.

It's not easy to believe at all. Think about it. Anyone, let alone a new guy, refusing either the Taker's gift or the bookers'/Vince's decision? At WrestleMania no less? Are you mad?

And I suppose Randy said he would lay down or refuse to go out if they refused his demands? So Vince gave in? And Taker was fine about it all?

And Randy Orton, Randy Orton of all people, saying "no, please, let someone else's career get the boost of breaking the streak, I can see into the future and know I'm going to have a long career and have myself covered financially for life, let someone else have it. I'm too modest I know"?

ReputationRep:
    So james storm is now in NXT. That makes NXT more intresting to watch now
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I fully expect Owens, the Dudley Boyz, Charlotte and Rollins to win the title matches at Hell in A Cell.

ReputationRep:
    There's a reason I'd never buy a Bayley shirt: because people might get the wrong impression at first glance.

You're a WHAT?!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Lana and Rusev are reportedly engaged.

ReputationRep:
    Caught up with NXT TakeOver: Respect today. Great show. Loved all the tag team matches and the story arc of Finn's injury, and Sasha Banks vs Bayley is easily the WWE Match of the Year for 2015. It's hard to have an amazing MOTY candidate and then top it six weeks later, but that's what they did. Just the little details with the storytelling and character development throughout the match and the way they took us on this totally believable journey, outstanding.

The finish sucked because even on the replay I couldn't actually see Sasha give up, but Montreal shenanigans aside the overall match and the post-match emotional scenes were some of the most amazing stuff I've seen for a long time.

I imagine him hating that idea. Someone leaving and taking the streak with them, and the streak wasn't even that big a thing back then.
    This, and also the fact that Rock and Taker had matches with each other in their prime that were instantly forgettable and honestly, not that good. Taker vs Rock sounds like it should be a dream match until you realise they've headlined PPVs for the WWF title in matches nobody even remembers taking place!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IanDangerously)
    Caught up with NXT TakeOver: Respect today. Great show. Loved all the tag team matches and the story arc of Finn's injury, and Sasha Banks vs Bayley is easily the WWE Match of the Year for 2015. It's hard to have an amazing MOTY candidate and then top it six weeks later, but that's what they did. Just the little details with the storytelling and character development throughout the match and the way they took us on this totally believable journey, outstanding.

The finish sucked because even on the replay I couldn't actually see Sasha give up, but Montreal shenanigans aside the overall match and the post-match emotional scenes were some of the most amazing stuff I've seen for a long time.
    RE the finish - I really liked it. Sasha had both arms pinned so couldn't physically tap but in the replay you hear shouting "I give up! I give up!" whilst shaking her head.

Was how wrestlers used to give up until Ken Shamrock apparently.

ReputationRep:
    Rusev and Lana hated the storyline so much they got engaged to stop it!

http://www.wwe.com/inside/rusev-lana-engaged-28045055

Congrats to them!

I'll be honest though, I was loving the pairing of Summer and RuRu

ReputationRep:
    RE the finish - I really liked it. Sasha had both arms pinned so couldn't physically tap but in the replay you hear shouting "I give up! I give up!" whilst shaking her head.

Was how wrestlers used to give up until Ken Shamrock apparently.
    Ah, I didn't hear that ... I'll have to go back and watch it again, all I could hear was the crowd.

I still don't like it when they book ironman matches to finish with a fall right at the end because it's so unrealistic. It's very rare in real sports that a winning goal/point is scored with the final action of a game but in wrestling when the score is tied with 10 seconds to go it's a shock if somebody doesn't win it in normal time! It would've been better if Bayley made it 3-2 with a couple of minutes to go and then had to hang on at the end IMO.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IanDangerously)
    Ah, I didn't hear that ... I'll have to go back and watch it again, all I could hear was the crowd.

I still don't like it when they book ironman matches to finish with a fall right at the end because it's so unrealistic. It's very rare in real sports that a winning goal/point is scored with the final action of a game but in wrestling when the score is tied with 10 seconds to go it's a shock if somebody doesn't win it in normal time! It would've been better if Bayley made it 3-2 with a couple of minutes to go and then had to hang on at the end IMO.
    Yeah, I only caught it in the replay when I was looking for how she tapped out.

I didn't mind the last seconds tap out. If not overdone its cool. MMA and Boxing can have last second knock outs, Sergio Aguero got the goal to win the premier league right at the games death and Japans try Vs South Africa was last action of the game so for me its fine.

I did want the match to go to overtime anyway though.

What did you think of Sahas heel antics with Issy (the Bailey fan)?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Teasing the dissension between Ambrose and Orton was clever, but that was an awful instalment of RAW.

Strowman is far, far too green. Reigns isn't at the stage he can carry him yet, either. The finish to their match was good, though. I thought the shoehorning of Sheamus and Cesaro into the Neville/King Barrett feud was very short-sighted and they seemed like forgotten men. It seems a long time since the former won the briefcase and Cesaro was in the midst of a push from Creative.

Even the Ascension have seen their star fall in recent weeks, going from Stardust's stable to jobbers to the Dudley Boyz. Positives were the Kevin Owens squash, Ziggler/Cena match - which will surely be re-visited in a lengthy programme for the title, and the New Day's usual antics.

No need to have Kane and Rollins in a lumberjack match, either.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Oh, but thank God the Rusev/Summer Rae angle has been dealt with. We can all finally move on.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    This week's SmackDown spoilers:

Spoiler:
    Show

- Roman Reigns def. Bo Dallas after the latter cut a promo on Reigns failing.
    - Reigns cuts a promo on Bray Wyatt following the victory, and the Eater of Worlds responds via the TitanTron.
    - Sheamus and King Barrett def. Cesaro and Neville in a tag match when Stardust interfered, distracting the Swiss Superman with "Stardust Section" signs.
    - Intercontinental champion Kevin Owens def. Zack Ryder. Ryback was at ringside and prevented his rival from further attacking Ryder.
    - Dolph Ziggler def. Rusev following a fast count from special referee Summer Rae. After the match, she attempted to celebrate with Ziggler but was turned down.
    - Luke Harper and Braun Strowman def. The Prime Time Players.
    - Charlotte def. Alicia Fox with the Figure Eight. After the match, Team Bella beat down Charlotte and Becky Lynch until Paige made the save. Backstage, Natalya was shown laid out.
    - The Dudley Boyz and Ambrose def. The New Day by disqualification when Xavier Woods used the trombone on Bubba Ray.After the match, the heels took cheap shots and stood tall to end the broadcast.

ReputationRep:

Daniel Bryan's in Lamb of God.

ReputationRep:
    It's hard to admit how good and uplifting this is.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 13, 2017
Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.