Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Well the Bray Wyatt signings been filled out. It was first come first serve for wristbands to be allowed in to meet him and when I rung up, the lady said they literally have a few left and people went made for them over the past 2 weeks.

Ok, Plan B, Hide in the bushes outside as the security walk past. Take them out, put on their clothes and walk in and get an autograph as a security guard.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jontyfernz)
    ROH or CZW is 10x better than TNA
    Amen.

And Lucha is 10x better than ROH.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FFTypoCorrector)
    I don't even think he needs a heel turn. He gets the biggest pops and he's the most over superstar on the roster, Creative should just run with it. He performed excellently when he was chasing the title, I used to enjoy Raw's a bit more with him in the main event. I think they're thinking because he's had a main event run recently, he's OK to drift into mediocrity for a while but I'd like to see him feud with KO for a bit (the dynamic and mic work between the two would be brilliant), and hopefully lead to a big push in time for him to win the Rumble.
    Where the **** have you been man? Haven't seen you post for ages.

Fact is, Reigns is seen as the next top guy - and traditionally - there isn't room for two. Currently, Ambrose's ceiling is midcard. With Reigns winning the belt from Rollins soon, I'd imagine that an Ambrose heel turn frees him up to be in a main event feud with his former Shield brother.

Interesting thoughts about the Rumble. If Bryan returns in time, I imagine he'll win it. Other than that, a returning Cena or Ambrose are the only real legit options.

ReputationRep:
    cenas won it twice
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    cenas won it twice
    Records are there to be set. And I imagine the company would love him to be the first - and only - to win it three times.

It won't be Wyatt, and it won't be Reigns again. It won't be Rollins, assuming he's still got the strap. It could be Lesnar, but they'll already have plans afoot for WM32 for him that don't include the Championship, I imagine.

That leaves an old face - Orton, Cena - or Ambrose or Bryan.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Amen.

And Lucha is 10x better than ROH.
    But i hate the season format

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Records are there to be set. And I imagine the company would love him to be the first - and only - to win it three times.

It won't be Wyatt, and it won't be Reigns again. It won't be Rollins, assuming he's still got the strap. It could be Lesnar, but they'll already have plans afoot for WM32 for him that don't include the Championship, I imagine.

That leaves an old face - Orton, Cena - or Ambrose or Bryan.
    Bryan,Ambrose
    But KO or cesaro deserve a big chance
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jontyfernz)
    Bryan,Ambrose
    But KO or cesaro deserve a big chance
    I'd love it too, but it won't happen.

ReputationRep:
    Would love it to be Bryan

ReputationRep:
    Pretty sure Austin's won it 3 times anyway? I doubt it'll be Bryan, they won't risk another main event **** up when he's already relinquished a couple of titles.

ReputationRep:
    I think everyone will agree that it should be the Big Show.

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Thinking of going to smackdown In Manchester on Tuesday, it says it starts at 7pm online but I've heard main event tapings happen too so when will smackdown finish roughly.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Kane was in Cardiff today signing autographs.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Seth Rollins has badly injured his knee last night.. Torn right ACL, MCL and medial meniscus. Very bad injury indeed.

There is a tournament at Survivor Series to crown a new champion.. Holy sh**! Im shocked!!

All I thought when I read the news was AMBROSE AMBROSE AMBROSE

But probably wont be. Oh well.

He is out for 6-9 months, which wont be until Battleground/SummerSlam

ReputationRep:
    Oh ****. Horrible news.

ReputationRep:
    Gutted for Seth.

WWE Live in Cardiff got Big Show vs Kane as a replacement main event.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    That is dreadful for Rollins. Poor guy.

Tournament set for Survivor Series apparently. Imagine Reigns will win, with Sheamus cashing in unsuccessfully.

ReputationRep:
    I imagine Reigns will win the tournament and that Cena will win the Royal Rumble. It'd give Roman a fresh opponent (if you even call Cena that) and it'd mean that he would be cheered in the 'Mania match.

CZW better than TNA...? It's just guys hitting each other with light tubes, barbed wire and every f*cking thing else in front of 50 people in a parking lot. I haven't watched it since 2006, so maybe things have changed.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Diego Costa)
    I imagine Reigns will win the tournament and that Cena will win the Royal Rumble. It'd give Roman a fresh opponent (if you even call Cena that) and it'd mean that he would be cheered in the 'Mania match.
    I can see this happening.

Apparently WWE is contacting Cena/Lesnar to replace Seth: http://whatculture.com/wwe/wwe-conta...th-rollins.php

This is a video of the injury: http://www.wrestlenewz.com/wwe-news/...we-live-event/
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I think the Rollins injury will be a blessing in disguise for him. Sure, he is Champion at the minute, but his reign has been a dud and there's serious suggestion and speculation that WWE have kept him with the strap for so long purely to beat Punk's reign.

Rollins can return a revitalised babyface, I think. Similar to Orton, who will return as a heel when he eventually recovers from injury, as his recent face run has been a disappointment.

I always thought Rollins was the most obvious face out of the three Shield brothers, anyway.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 16, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.