Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Cheers for the link/video. Rollins will return as a face most likely, but it does leave WWE with a massive lack of heels. It'd make Wyatt and Owens the top two, but they're just midcarders. They'd probably turn Ambrose too, but I'd be worried in case it'd just lead to inevitable feud between the two in which Cena would annihilate him.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Diego Costa)
    Cheers for the link/video. Rollins will return as a face most likely, but it does leave WWE with a massive lack of heels. It'd make Wyatt and Owens the top two, but they're just midcarders. They'd probably turn Ambrose too, but I'd be worried in case it'd just lead to inevitable feud between the two in which Cena would annihilate him.
    Turn Ambrose, have him feud with Reigns, and keep Wyatt and Owens' momentum.

I guess Lesnar could transcend into a monster heel, depending on who he faces at WM32.

They need to revitalise Sheamus, too. He's a decent heel, and a solid worker. He needs a decent opponent and a feud which fans can invest in.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Let's play a game. Imagine the Brand Extension is coming back, and all wrestlers are full-time and not injured. What are your two rosters, and who would have the championships? Let's say SmackDown has the WWE Championship, US, and Tag-Team. RAW has World Heavyweight, Intercontinental, Divas, and Tag-Team.

ReputationRep:
    BREAKING NEWS: I tried J.R.'s BBQ sauce finally, it wasn't overhyped, it's really nice. Sweet taste to it.

Anyway.

TNA would be amazing to work for. You get paid a ridiculous amount, you get exposure, you film all your **** for the month in one go, then if you want to make more or do some more wrestling you can work for other companies like ROH or in Japan, you get full creative freedom (you can literally make your debut by pouring pseudo-semen all over yourself, Orlando), and you can be as unprofessional as you want. If you're so unprofessional it makes the news, you'll probably get a push out of it! More money!

And no wellness policy or morals from Dixie, so your body can literally be the shape of an upside-down triangle like Rob Terry and no one would care. Take all the heart-stopping drugs you want. Jeff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Let's play a game. Imagine the Brand Extension is coming back, and all wrestlers are full-time and not injured. What are your two rosters, and who would have the championships? Let's say SmackDown has the WWE Championship, US, and Tag-Team. RAW has World Heavyweight, Intercontinental, Divas, and Tag-Team.
    Raw:

WWE Championship: John Cena
    Intercontinental: Kevin Owens
    Tag Team: New Day
    Diva's: Sasha Banks

Smackdown:

World Title: Dean Ambrose
    U.S Title: Cesaro
    Tag Team: The Uso's

It's hard to not be biased with it, as I think everyone sees Smackdown as second rate now and it's tough to shrug off that thought process (so in my head, Lesnar, Taker etc are always on RAW). Roman would be on RAW too, I'd maybe have Seth on Smackdown as his work with Ambrose is always brilliant. As you can tell, I'm a Cena fanboy as well.

ReputationRep:
    Oh ****, how could I forget to mention the other big news of the day?

Scott Hall lets slip Vince had gay sex:

2 minutes 18 seconds in.

Someone who watched the full interview says the story is that Vince was hitchhiking and had sex with the driver.

ReputationRep:
    I met Sheamus today.

Basically, I shook his hand, got him to sign my game and wrestling book, then I got a photo with him while I held the Money in the Bank briefcase.

As it was over he shook my hand again and said "what's your name?" I said "Jon" and he said "Nice to meet you Jon" as I left I said "I'll never wash this hand again" He laughed really loudly and I left.

ReputationRep:
    Raw:
    WWE Title - Kevin Owens
    Intercontinental - Tyler Breeze
    World Tag - Daniel Bryan and James Storm
    Diva's - Sasha Banks

Smackdown:
    World Title - Bray Wyatt
    US Title - Sami Zayn
    WWE Tag - Braun Strowman and Luke Harper
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FFTypoCorrector)
    Raw:

WWE Championship: John Cena
    Intercontinental: Kevin Owens
    Tag Team: New Day
    Diva's: Sasha Banks

Smackdown:

World Title: Dean Ambrose
    U.S Title: Cesaro
    Tag Team: The Uso's

It's hard to not be biased with it, as I think everyone sees Smackdown as second rate now and it's tough to shrug off that thought process (so in my head, Lesnar, Taker etc are always on RAW). Roman would be on RAW too, I'd maybe have Seth on Smackdown as his work with Ambrose is always brilliant. As you can tell, I'm a Cena fanboy as well.
    I'd definitely have Dean Ambrose, Daniel Bryan and a full-time Brock Lesnar on SmackDown with Paul Heyman as GM.

I'd probably have exactly the same RAW champs as you, but swap SmackDown's title from Ambrose to Bryan (if fit).
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    I can see this happening.

Apparently WWE is contacting Cena/Lesnar to replace Seth: http://whatculture.com/wwe/wwe-conta...th-rollins.php

This is a video of the injury: http://www.wrestlenewz.com/wwe-news/...we-live-event/
    Done believe or even read anything by Graham herbert.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    We'll get a clearer perspective with where creative are heading on tomorrow night's RAW.

ReputationRep:
    We'll get a clearer perspective with where creative are heading on tomorrow night's RAW.
    Gee no I think they'll just **** around for a few weeks doing random matches with no build.

Monday's main event is Rhyno vs Brie Bella in a Tampon On A Pole match.

ReputationRep:
    ^

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    If Bryan is going to return, there simply is no better time or more effective reintroduction than Survivor Series.

ReputationRep:
    If Bryan is going to return, there simply is no better time or more effective reintroduction than Survivor Series.
    Not wise, if he returns there's no way he's not winning the title, and imagine if he gets injured again and has to relinquish it. Think DB is gonna have to stay upper mid-card for a while if and when he returns to prove his fitness for at least 6 months, before being reintroduced into the main event title picture.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FFTypoCorrector)
    Not wise, if he returns there's no way he's not winning the title, and imagine if he gets injured again and has to relinquish it. Think DB is gonna have to stay upper mid-card for a while if and when he returns to prove his fitness for at least 6 months, before being reintroduced into the main event title picture.
    Problem is, I don't think he has the longevity or stamina to last that long. I think he needs to be deployed similar to Undertaker these days. Maybe kept away from all title pictures.

ReputationRep:
    Problem is, I don't think he has the longevity or stamina to last that long. I think he needs to be deployed similar to Undertaker these days. Maybe kept away from all title pictures.
    I don't think he has the allure or the history that Callaway has to pull it off, despite how over he is. I'd like to see him more on the shows though, even if he's just cutting promo's (sure beats Flair doing them anyway).

ReputationRep:
    I'd love to see him win followed by an immediate Sheamus cash in.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sheamus had the briefcase with him at the signing I queued up to go to.

I don't know if it was the actual one or what, if it was I held it.

It was kinda battered and everything.

ReputationRep:
    Ok, just did some researching.

It was the real briefcase.

:woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 16, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.