Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    So the WWE event in Atlanta is being threatened :/

will any survivors survive the series?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    So the WWE event in Atlanta is being threatened :/

will any survivors survive the series?
    If anything does happen, the fans that do survive will be forever known as Survivor Series Survivors. Security is probably gonna be everywhere.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Longshot700)
    If anything does happen, the fans that do survive will be forever known as Survivor Series Survivors. Security is probably gonna be everywhere.
    yeah

just got some other news

7 attacks planned worldwide - all due to take place tomorrow
    I thiink 3 of which are in france

3 are confirmed and 4 unconfirmed (including the WWE one)

those are only what anonymous found out about... MI5 was notified which i find strange since the UK wasn't on the list and it's MI6 that deal with worldwide matters so a bit worried. Think i'll cancel that trip to central london tomorrow

nothing published on BBC or Sky or any trusted papers though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    yeah

just got some other news

7 attacks planned worldwide - all due to take place tomorrow
    I thiink 3 of which are in france

3 are confirmed and 4 unconfirmed (including the WWE one)

those are only what anonymous found out about... MI5 was notified which i find strange since the UK wasn't on the list and it's MI6 that deal with worldwide matters so a bit worried. Think i'll cancel that trip to central london tomorrow

Ok, screw it, I'm staying inside.

But apprently Anonymous denies making the statement.

https://mobile.twitter.com/YourAnonN...60687043125248

ReputationRep:
    Ok, screw it, I'm staying inside.

But apprently Anonymous denies making the statement.

https://mobile.twitter.com/YourAnonN...60687043125248
    hmmm weird because apparently the FBI verified the WWE one...
    oh well better safe than sorry

I think i'll stay in for tomorrow though - since everything is allegedly scheduled for tomorrow

do they not have better things to do than blowing up the world -_- like idk.. fallout4 and black ops 3 are out so they can just play that.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    What would Muhammad Hassan say?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    'Trusted papers'...

(Original post by Mackay)
    What would Muhammad Hassan say?
    I hate how Hassan and Daivari were presented as good guys who were going to fight discrimination against themselves and others, yet ended up being heels who were exactly the extreme stereotype they were accused of being by ignorant bigots.

Because the first option is far too high brow for WWE. And it says that Vince McMahon thinks all these Muslims who condemn terrorism are actually lying terrorists.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    'Trusted papers'...

I hate how Hassan and Daivari were presented as good guys who were going to fight discrimination against themselves and others, yet ended up being heels who were exactly the extreme stereotype they were accused of being by ignorant bigots.

Because the first option is far too high brow for WWE. And it says that Vince McMahon thinks all these Muslims who condemn terrorism are actually lying terrorists.
    The whole gimmick was so, so ill-thought. Very typical of WWE, who were short-sighted and lazy (surprise surprise) in creating it.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Predictions for tonight:

- Tyler Breeze def. Dolph Ziggler.
    - Charlotte def. Paige to retain the WWE Divas Championship.
    - The Brothers of Destruction def. The Wyatt Family.
    - Roman Reigns def. Alberto del Rio.
    - Dean Ambrose def. Kevin Owens.
    - Dean Ambrose def. Roman Reigns for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.

ReputationRep:
    Is the show at 12 or 1?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Is the show at 12 or 1?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    1. Pre-show at midnight.

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut: You sure about that?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut: You sure about that?
    I can see it.

ReputationRep:
    Predictions for tonight:

- Tyler Breeze def. Dolph Ziggler.
    - Charlotte def. Paige to retain the WWE Divas Championship.
    - The Brothers of Destruction def. The Wyatt Family.
    - Roman Reigns def. Alberto del Rio.
    - Dean Ambrose def. Kevin Owens.
    The Wyatt Family def. The Brothers of Destruction
    Kevin Owens def. Dean Ambrose
    Kevin Owens def. Roman Reigns

Otherwise I agree with you.

ReputationRep:
    FUUUUUUU

http://www.cagesideseats.com/2015/11...r-cuff-surgery

ReputationRep:
    The complete lack of activity in this thread always tells me when WWE is at its worst. Major activity shows major interest.

That it's completely dead exactly during a PPV, a big 4 PPV no less, says how boring Reigns and Sheamus are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)

Vince is a right wing believer and has used Raw on various occasions to take shots at Clinton and put over his pro-Bush stance. I couldn't imagine Daivari and Hassan being anything other than either a Santino type character or Rusev character, so I think that the gimmick had a fair bit of depth for WWE foreign heel standards.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Worst PPV of the year confirmed.

****ting on the Survivor Series tradition, by shoehorning a traditional tag-term five-on-five match into the pre-show, was absolutely farcical. Now Goldust is back (does anybody care?) we'll probably get our Rhodes brothers WrestleMania match, with Stardust reverting back to Cody.

Roman Reigns' victory over ADR was great, he's such a good worker and a dab hand in the ring. He has become such a star of the roster. He's a jewel in the crown. Dean Ambrose and Kevin Owens seemed to be loving their match, but it suffered from being slower paced than the opener.

The five-on-five was questionable after they left Sheamus all alone, and he was booked as an afterthought, which made the event's finale even more hard to swallow. The cash-in may mean Reigns garners some traction as a sympathetic babyface, but why on Earth would anybody want Sheamus to carry the strap over Reigns/Ambrose? The latter two are fresh and exciting, while Sheamus is everything we've seen before. It makes no sense and is poor, poor booking.

The Wyatts should have gone over, too. Hate the fact they didn't.

ReputationRep:
    At least Xavier Woods's hair was glorious.

The Wyatts should have gone over, too. Hate the fact they didn't.
    This. I love Taker and Kane but there was nothing to come from beating the Wyatts. A lot of people are unhappy with this being the 3rd feud in a row Bray has lost.

I personally wanted Kane to turn on Taker afterwards, say when throwing their fists in the air as they walk out, Kane bring his down hard onto Undertakers back/ head and starts a feud for mania.

ReputationRep:
    So Vince/Triple H are repeating the Daniel Bryan storyline, likely believing that Bryan was popular because he was screwed by the Authority, so they try and do it to force Reigns into being liked. How out of touch can you be?

Ok God, you've shown me what would happen if ECW and WCW went out of business: Vince goes power mad, wrestling dies, then Triple H takes over and nuff said, all while Steph turns from bratty ***** to Vince With Tits. Now do the bit where I wake up and it's 1999 and everything turns out ok and I learn a moral lesson.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 23, 2017
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.