Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Cody is a brilliant wrestler and the best IC champ in a while!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by quasa)
    has someone reported that rami sebei (sami zayn) will be making his wwe return at the UK nxt matches? p.s., is he muslim or christian (I know hes of syrian heritage and has posted eid mubaraks on his twitter account but just curious).
    Just found out, Kevin Owens confirmed Sami is a Muslim.

Check for more info: https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCirc..._sebei_muslim/

Also, this is Samis New look and he'll be at London Takeover. He looks more middle eastern for some reason.

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JRees136)
    Cody is a brilliant wrestler and the best IC champ in a while!
    He's a great worker. In truth, WWE dropped the ball after his father's death. That was the perfect time to do the Goldust vs. Stardust feud, with the latter losing and eventually reverting back to Cody Rhodes in some sort of redemption angle.

ReputationRep:
    I agree! Although I would love a Cody x Barrett x Owens feud. I think the heel/heel/dynamic will work well.
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    tbf, they dropped the cody ball as soon as they made him stardust.

also whats the deal with heath slater nowadays, last I heard he was being investigated for an alleged rape case against him but this was apparently not true as it was the same day he proposed to his wife, but because of this he was off the air.

i miss 3mb the jobbers everyone loved to hate.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by quasa)
    tbf, they dropped the cody ball as soon as they made him stardust.

also whats the deal with heath slater nowadays, last I heard he was being investigated for an alleged rape case against him but this was apparently not true as it was the same day he proposed to his wife, but because of this he was off the air.

i miss 3mb the jobbers everyone loved to hate.
    To be honest, Stardust was a great gimmick to start. It has gone on way too long, though. I thought it would be a couple of months tops.
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    To be honest, Stardust was a great gimmick to start. It has gone on way too long, though. I thought it would be a couple of months tops.
    in fairness, the wwe are known for giving the runnels family crap gimmicks
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by quasa)
    in fairness, the wwe are known for giving the runnels family crap gimmicks
    Of course. Goldust embraced his and ran with it - and what a result. Cody is basically this generation's Owen Hart.

ReputationRep:
    For fans of Finn Balor:

The BBC have a documentary called Smack Em Up following Finn Balors final tour before he joined WWE; it's really good. Let me know what you thought if you watch it!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode...s3/smack-em-up
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Excuse Me!)
    For fans of Finn Balor:

The BBC have a documentary called Smack Em Up following Finn Balors final tour before he joined WWE; it's really good. Let me know what you thought if you watch it!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode...s3/smack-em-up
    Great spot, mate. Going to settle down with a beer and watch that now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Longshot700)
    Just found out, Kevin Owens confirmed Sami is a Muslim.

Check for more info: https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCirc..._sebei_muslim/

Also, this is Samis New look and he'll be at London Takeover. He looks more middle eastern for some reason.

Er, what part of the Middle East do you think he looks like he's from exactly? Scotlandstan?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    Er, what part of the Middle East do you think he looks like he's from exactly? Scotlandstan?
    You can get Syrians with pale skin and red hair and he has syrian features. When you shave your head, it makes your features more accurate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Longshot700)
    You can get Syrians with pale skin and red hair and he has syrian features. When you shave your head, it makes your features more accurate.
    What are these 'Syrian features'? You can get pale skin and red hair anywhere, but what region of Syria is known for its red hair?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Ryback and Rusev confirmed for tonight, too. TLC starts at 1am our time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Great spot, mate. Going to settle down with a beer and watch that now.
    What did you think?

He seems a cool guy in real life. Still don't understand why Japanese fans like to get chopped by the wrestlers. Their chests were completely red!

From watching it Finn Balor seems like he is fantastic as a heel. I'd love to see something similar to Bullet Club in WWE.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Excuse Me!)
    What did you think?

He seems a cool guy in real life. Still don't understand why Japanese fans like to get chopped by the wrestlers. Their chests were completely red!

From watching it Finn Balor seems like he is fantastic as a heel. I'd love to see something similar to Bullet Club in WWE.
    Great watch, mate. Japan seems mad. If I was a wrestler, I'd definitely spend time over there performing. I get that WWE is where the money is, though.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Predictions for tonight:

Rusev def. Ryback.
    Alberto del Rio def. Jack Swagger.
    The Wyatt Family def. The Dudley Boyz, Rhyno and Tommy Dreamer.
    Charlotte def. Paige.
    The New Day def. The Lucha Dragons and the Usos.
    Kevin Owens def. Dean Ambrose.
    Sheamus def. Roman Reigns.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Here we go! Scenes when Lynch/Banks steals the show and it's not even part of the main PPV.

ReputationRep:
    http://i.imgur.com/ZXspx50.gif

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    What are these 'Syrian features'? You can get pale skin and red hair anywhere, but what region of Syria is known for its red hair?
    ok, whatever man.

I'm not starting an arguement about somebody's racial appearance.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 23, 2017
Poll
Which web browser do you use?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.