Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    That speech post-RAW from Reigns was exactly what will endear him to the casual and hardcore fan.

ReputationRep:
    Haven't watched in years. Is Randy Orton still alive?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Longshot700)
    Man, Roman got groped here.

https://twitter.com/TheFansPodcast/s...90767599276033
    Don't say things if you're not gonna explain them. It's rude and it makes you saying them pointless.

What are these 'Syrian features' you think Zayn has?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BookBird)
    Haven't watched in years. Is Randy Orton still alive?
    Yeah, but injured.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Yeah, but injured.
    Good. I'm assuming his posse, can't remember their name, with Cody Rhodes and that other dude, aren't alive anymore? God, I should get back to watching this.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BookBird)
    Good. I'm assuming his posse, can't remember their name, with Cody Rhodes and that other dude, aren't alive anymore? God, I should get back to watching this.
    Nope. The Legacy ended. Cody Rhodes is now Stardust.

ReputationRep:
    I have a feeling that Neville will be pushed for the US title soon!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JRees136)
    I have a feeling that Neville will be pushed for the US title soon!
    It's good to see Creative showing signs that they are set to change his character somewhat. He's a remarkably talented athlete, and a great in-ring worker, but his personality has got lost in the shuffle since his promotion to the main roster from NXT.

ReputationRep:
    Can't believe I'm missing NXT Takeover London. tonight. :nooo:

ReputationRep:
    Can't believe I'm missing NXT Takeover London. tonight. :nooo:
    Probably trying to figure out how Sami Zayn, the whitest guy ever, looks Syrian.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone here watch WhatCulture Wrestling? Those guys are hilarious!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Watching NXT London right now, and I'm convinced Bayley is the best thing the company has to offer right now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JRees136)
    Anyone here watch WhatCulture Wrestling? Those guys are hilarious!
    Now and again. Saw the "How they should do the Undertaker's retirement", was really cool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    Probably trying to figure out how Sami Zayn, the whitest guy ever, looks Syrian.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mackay)
    watching nxt london right now, and i'm convinced bayley is the best thing the company has to offer right now.
    heyyyyyyyyyy heyyyyyyy bayley oo ahh i wanna knowwww if you'll be my girl
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Finn retains the NXT title after defeating Samoa Joe. The crowd was electric. What a show. Gutted I couldn't get tickets.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Finn retains the NXT title after defeating Samoa Joe. The crowd was electric. What a show. Gutted I couldn't get tickets.
    Such a good show! One of the best Takeover overall I would say.

Glad I went even if I paid twice face value.

Crowd was excellent throughout, it was nice having good guys cheered, bad guys booed for a change. Although this changed a little in the main event cause people love Samoa Joe.

Really good fatal 4 way tag team match for NXT next week as well. Jordan/Gable are super over!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Excuse Me!)
    Such a good show! One of the best Takeover overall I would say.

Glad I went even if I paid twice face value.

Crowd was excellent throughout, it was nice having good guys cheered, bad guys booed for a change. Although this changed a little in the main event cause people love Samoa Joe.

Really good fatal 4 way tag team match for NXT next week as well. Jordan/Gable are super over!
    Oh man, gonna get tickets when they come back. At least I didn't miss Sasha Banks.

ReputationRep:
    Oh man, gonna get tickets when they come back. At least I didn't miss Sasha Banks.
    Yeah definitely do. Crowd was so good.

Triple H hinted at more tours on twitter. Hopefully this becomes an annual event.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Excuse Me!)
    Yeah definitely do. Crowd was so good.

Triple H hinted at more tours on twitter. Hopefully this becomes an annual event.
    Yay. I'm not a huge fan of any of the NXT guys, starting to like Enzo, Cass and Carmella.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 16, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.