Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    It will be Lesnar winning, so that he gets his match vs Reigns again since he was never really defeated by Reigns.

That or they have their match at elimination chamber where undertaker interferes to fight Lesnar.

Taker should fight cena though

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    It will be Lesnar winning, so that he gets his match vs Reigns again since he was never really defeated by Reigns.

That or they have their match at elimination chamber where undertaker interferes to fight Lesnar.

Taker should fight cena though

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think PWTorch was reporting that there are no plans for Undertaker and Lesnar again, and rightly so. I'm sure it'll be Taker vs Cena, considering the company have for so long been touted as going in that direction only for it to fall short, be changed or whatever.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    With the Rumble coming up, I'd go for 2001.

It will be a long time before one lives up to the 2001 edition of the Rumble imo.
    Watched the OSW review of that already. If you need something to watch DEFINITELY check out their website. Some awesome video podcasts
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Speaking of Cena, he returned to action in a live event from MSG in New York. He and Alberto Del Rio faced off for the WWE United States Championship but it ended in DQ.

ReputationRep:
    The Rock confirm he'll be at WM32 - not explicit in his message but probably will be wrestling. Against HHH I imagine or if he's occupied with Reigns, then who?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aky786UK)
    The Rock confirm he'll be at WM32 - not explicit in his message but probably will be wrestling. Against HHH I imagine or if he's occupied with Reigns, then who?
    It's got to be HHH or Lesnar, really. I'm convinced Undertaker will face Cena, so that leaves Rock (and maybe Rousey) either in a programme with HHH (and maybe Stephanie) or a repeat of the Rock vs. Brock angle from 2002.

I'd personally rather Lesnar face Owens, with Reigns facing somebody else (a heel Ambrose?), and Rock squaring off with Triple H. Just my desire, though.

ReputationRep:
    The Rock is gonna be at WrestleMania.

https://www.instagram.com/p/_2bOsFIh3N/

Edit: ah ****, it's already been posted.

(Original post by heavyhandscott)
    Suggestions on what to watch on the Network anyone?
    I'm just watched Lesnar vs Cena vs Rollins from Royal Rumble this year that was quite good.

I have no interest in any events before 2005, that's when I started watching it. Well, 2006-7 that's when i got Backlash 2005 which was the first DVD I got since all I had was the 5 basic channels back then.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Weird RAW, really. Kofi Kingston losing to Kalisto was refreshing, but I think the New Day are taking too many non-title/singles losses right now. It was good to see Big E respond by defeating Sin Cara emphatically, and I'm sure he has a future at the upper midcard when the New Day break up.

As for the Reigns and McMahon angle...well, we've all seen it before, haven't we? It's a shame that Vince is at the centre of the feud, rather than Reigns. The champion should always be the focus, in my view.

It was great to see Cena back. He gives the roster so much stability, and he was more over than I've seen in years. It was great to see Owens booked as a merciless animal, too. We haven't seen that enough recently.

The biggest negative of the night, of course, was the emphasis on Big Show going into the Rumble. Just retire already, man. Oh, and Barrett shouldn't have featured. We know he's injured - so let him recover naturally.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Popcorn, Jam doughnuts and pizza. Time for some WWE network on the sofa. Happy days!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heavyhandscott)
    Popcorn, Jam doughnuts and pizza. Time for some WWE network on the sofa. Happy days!
    I'll start watching Total Divas if Sasha goes into it.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I'll never watch Total Divas.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    I'll never watch Total Divas.
    Ive seen nearly all of it

ReputationRep:
    This happened after raw. Should be interesting.

Edit: FFS Why can't I embed anything.

Just check the link: https://twitter.com/RealLifeKaz/stat...88354258292736
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Longshot700)
    This happened after raw. Should be interesting.

Edit: FFS Why can't I embed anything.

Just check the link: https://twitter.com/RealLifeKaz/stat...88354258292736
    It's happening. Cena vs. Reigns at WM32, Rock vs. Brock.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    This week's SmackDown results:

Spoiler:
    Show

- The New Day kicked off the show with an in-ring promo. Kalisto and The Dudley Boyz interrupted and a Six-Man Tag Team match was booked.
    - Kalisto and The Dudley Boyz def. The New Day.
    - Tyler Breeze def. Goldust. After the match, Breeze and Summer Rae split up.
    - Luke Harper and Braun Strowman def. The Usos.
    - Brie Bella and Alicia Fox def. Tamina Snuka and Naomi.
    - Dolph Ziggler def. Bo Dallas.
    - WWE World Heavyweight Champion Roman Reigns and Intercontinental Champion Dean Ambrose def. Sheamus and Kevin Owens via disqualification. Reigns avoided a powerbomb through the announce table and leveled Owens with the Superman Punch to close the show.

ReputationRep:
    Here's a picture of Roman using a spear to beat a bearded hero who had gained the support of the masses and challenged authority.
    Spoiler:
    Show

Credit to some guys off reddit for the joke.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Longshot700)
    Here's a picture of Roman using a spear to beat a bearded hero who had gained the support of the masses and challenged authority.
    Spoiler:
    Show

Credit to some guys off reddit for the joke.
    The masses are the ones who chose him to be killed over the other guy...
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Not long until the Rumble. We can do predictions nearer the time, but I'm tipping Wyatt or Lesnar. Can't see it being anyone else.

ReputationRep:
    Not long until the Rumble. We can do predictions nearer the time, but I'm tipping Wyatt or Lesnar. Can't see it being anyone else.
    Curtis Axel is going to win it, often imitated, never eliminated.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Can see Axel not getting eliminated again. Somebody like Lesnar meeting him on the ramp and tearing him to pieces to keep that "I was never eliminated" gimmick going.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 23, 2017
Poll
Which web browser do you use?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.