Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Longshot700)
    Mysterio? Fam, give me the other ticket instead.
    Mysterio V Styles (dream match) but thats the day after.

(Original post by Mackay)
    Oh ****.

Cena will undergo shoulder surgery to repair an undisclosed injury and is likely to miss WM32.

That's huge for the state of the roster. Just look at the injuries: Cena, Bryan, Orton, Rollins, Cesaro, Kidd etc.
    terrible news. 6-9 months out. At least he cant make the bullet club job to him

ReputationRep:
    People are talking about who the Undertaker will face at WM 32 now.

Since a lot were thinking John Cena but now that ideas gone.

People on another site are saying it's gonna be Heath Slater AKA, The UnderSlater.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heavyhandscott)
    Mysterio V Styles (dream match) but thats the day after.

terrible news. 6-9 months out. At least he cant make the bullet club job to him
    Really bad news. Cena provides so much to the roster in terms of stability. It's a real shame, and a big loss to the WM32 with the company looking to continually sell-out shows. You don't realise how much Cena offers until he's gone.

ReputationRep:
    He just returned back but a WM show without Cena since 2004? Or has he missed it before?

Cena v Reigns would have been fun to watch for the crowd reaction alone.

ReputationRep:
    Gutted about big match John, I was actually missing him within the few months he was off, the product went proper down hill.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aky786UK)
    He just returned back but a WM show without Cena since 2004? Or has he missed it before?

Cena v Reigns would have been fun to watch for the crowd reaction alone.
    He has been involved with every Mania since WM20.

ReputationRep:
    May wanna change the poster for the Rumble, lads:

Cena being on the poster was a guarantee he wouldn't win. People on posters don't do anything. Heck sometimes they're not even on the show.

Reigns won't retain. I'm absolutely certain of it. If he does, that's incredibly foolish of Creative. They have booked him so strongly recently, and he seems to be shining in his promo/mic work. The last thing we need is for him to revert to being a Cena-lite, or SuperReigns.
    In these matches (6-man, 8-man, 30-man), the champ seems to always win. If Reigns doesn't, he'd probably be in the last 2 and get screwed, so it'd be no different to him actually winning it.

ReputationRep:
    It will be the Roman Rumble this year it seems. If the belt was vacant then it would be kinda exciting in a way but as noted, this makes it all about Roman when it seems he's started to do better in terms of handling the crowd.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Genuine talk that the Rock may return and win the Rumble. What a turn up that would be. I'd love that to do happen, with Reigns turning heel using the old 'family betrayed me - now I'm turning my back on them' routine, akin to Chavo and Eddie.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Really bad news. Cena provides so much to the roster in terms of stability. It's a real shame, and a big loss to the WM32 with the company looking to continually sell-out shows. You don't realise how much Cena offers until he's gone.
    Exactly, whether you love or hate him as a fan you have to just appreciate what he does in terms of boosting a show, in this case WM32. Theyre going for an attendance record and will want to boost the network as much as possible, so WWE would want all the fan favourites out there and theres no bigger draw that Cena. Such a loss.

ReputationRep:
    I'd rather the Rock turned heel tbh. Sort of like he's jealous that Reigns is carrying the torch for his family now.

If booked correctly it would elevate Reigns as a face even more. Quite hard to pull off though
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    I'd rather the Rock turned heel tbh. Sort of like he's jealous that Reigns is carrying the torch for his family now.

If booked correctly it would elevate Reigns as a face even more. Quite hard to pull off though
    Very tough to pull off. The Rock is a killer heel, don't get me wrong, but his popularity has far outstripped the Company's now. They can't afford to alienate any fans with a Rock return, and a heel turn would do that.

ReputationRep:
    But Reigns would get booed out of the building vs Rock so would think HHH wins it and faces the former.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I want Kane vs Brock Lesnar in an Iron Man match.

I mean, they had Kane vs Seth.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aky786UK)
    But Reigns would get booed out of the building vs Rock so would think HHH wins it and faces the former.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Essentially this. I'd take a Trips win.

ReputationRep:
    Looks like part timers will be very influential for mania with all these injuries. Bring Hogan back dammit :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArsenalWenger)
    Looks like part timers will be very influential for mania with all these injuries. Bring Hogan back dammit :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    He's too busy re-tweeting pictures of Cheryl Cole, Madeleine McCann and Raoul Moat.

ReputationRep:
    Oh crap.

Kevin Owens responded to my Tweet on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/FightOwensFight/...20020916903936

I honestly don't know whether to do what he said or what.

If you don't think it's me then check the name, you can tell with the Kane resemblance.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Longshot700)
    Oh crap.

Kevin Owens responded to my Tweet on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/FightOwensFight/...20020916903936

I honestly don't know whether to do what he said or what.

If you don't think it's me then check the name, you can tell with the Kane resemblance.
    That you in the dp? Pretty much how I imagined tbh.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    That you in the dp? Pretty much how I imagined tbh.
    Rep

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 16, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.