Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Longshot meltdown on Mackay in 3... 2...1...

I said last year, it would've been awesome if Rock was raising Roman's hand after his Rumble win, and then...

(It would've been only a year after Reigns powerbombed him through a table and nearly screwed him out of the title.)

But it shouldn't be the main event. WrestleMania 26 (or 27 depending how you look at it) was the last to have a main event not featuring a part-timer old-timer, and that was Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels, and the former went part time and the latter retired right after. That's embarrassing, not least because they have regular guys who could've performed fine. And Miz vs Cena is not it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    That you in the dp? Pretty much how I imagined tbh.
    I'm presuming DP means my profile picture.

You imagined me in a Daniel Bryan T shirt pulling a sexy pose on a Reindeer?

I'm not really offended, I love that photo.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Longshot700)
    I'm not really offended, I love that photo.
    No offence intended, but good stuff.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Poster duly changed:

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Another strange episode of RAW. The opening segment worked well, and it was great to see Heyman appear once again backstage, but too much of the show dragged. Having the Wyatt Family up against the Social Outcasts, with Ryback arriving to clear them out, was a misstep.

Great to see Kalisto awarded for his great in-ring work by winning the US title. The company needs to book him like Mysterio.

ReputationRep:
    It would be so sick if sting vs taker could happen at WM
    I predict Roman Reigns will lose his title and Brock Lesnar to win the royal rumble. This gives way for Reigns vs Triple H at WM

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    SmackDown spoilers - INCLUDING A TITLE CHANGE!

Spoiler:
    Show

- Dean Ambrose kicked off this week's show and expressed his desire for a Last Man Standing match against Kevin Owens for the Intercontinental title at the Royal Rumble. Sheamus interrupted, and Owens followed, before Neville hit the ring and made the save.
    - The Dudley Boyz def. Luke Harper and Erick Rowan in a Tables match. After the bell, Braun Strowman put Bubba Ray and D-Von through tables.
    - JoJo interviewed Kalisto, who vowed to evoke the names of Eddie Guerrero and Rey Mysterio while vowing to thrive in the land of the giants.
    - The Social Outcasts def. Zack Ryder, Goldust, Damien Sandow and Jack Swagger.
    - Alberto Del Rio def. Kalisto to regain the United States Championship with the assistance of King Barrett's interference.
    - Becky Lynch def. Brie Bella via submission.
    - Dean Ambrose and Neville fought Kevin Owens and Sheamus to a double count-out.

ReputationRep:
    So Kevin Owens, the guy that beat John Cena cleanly.

Just gets German Suplexed by Brock Lesnar and just rolls out the ring?

Getting tired of this, WWE.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    So Kevin Owens, the guy that beat John Cena cleanly.

Just gets German Suplexed by Brock Lesnar and just rolls out the ring?

Getting tired of this, WWE.
    Wait til you see what happens to Kalisto on SmackDown - then you'll really get annoyed.

ReputationRep:
    Wait til you see what happens to Kalisto on SmackDown - then you'll really get annoyed.
    Well I haven't even seen Raw fully yet, just caught up on that top 10 raw moments on youtube.
    • Welcome Squad

omg Dima-Blackburn

:rofl::mmm:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cupcakes87)
    omg Dima-Blackburn

:rofl::mmm:
    What is this
    • Welcome Squad

What is this
    a post
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    a post
    In the WWE thread?
    • Welcome Squad

In the WWE thread?
    lol yes :lol:

it came as a shock that i was a WWE fan and today i saw the thread so i tagged him

ReputationRep:

it came as a shock that i was a WWE fan and today i saw the thread so i tagged him
    What was with the
    • Welcome Squad

What was with the
    that doesnt matter :rofl:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:

Welcome. We love new people.
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome. We love new people.
    i dont exactly know whats going on anymore. i used to love it more back when Edge and CM Punk and the Undertaker were in it. now it all just seems kinda meh
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    i dont exactly know whats going on anymore. i used to love it more back when Edge and CM Punk and the Undertaker were in it. now it all just seems kinda meh
    Undertaker's still around, but likely to retire soon. CM Punk is now in UFC - and should be debuting soon.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 16, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.