Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArsenalWenger)
    Really hate the smark fans booing reigns, big possibility that happens at mania too. Hhh is a top heel though so hopefully he can get reigns over With them. So glad I watched the rumble live, the rumble itself looks to have set up some interesting feuds going into mania.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    H hasn't been a top heel since before he got injured in the early 2000s
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    ah yes, the good old attitude era.

in terms of heels, rollins needs to come back, and creative should push kevin owens more. new day are great but their speech pattern sounds like it would appeal to someone on ceebeebies (no idea how to spell it lol). sheamus needs to get lower on the order/sack him, sack del rio, turn rusev babyface (when lana comes back), turn ziggler heel, make king barret return to bad news barrett, make dean ambroase a neutral character, make bullet club/balor club a massive heal faction (from what I saw of them, they appear to be like aces and 8s but more swearing and less brooke hogan abuse), return damian sandow as the intellectual saviour of the masses/some other gimmick (for the love of god, no rapping (anyone who has seen upupdowndown will know what im on about)
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Rollins won't be a heel when he returns. He'll be the hottest face in the company.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Rollins won't be a heel when he returns. He'll be the hottest face in the company.
    Unless he joins the authority again

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Unless he joins the authority again

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Won't happen I don't think - and if it does - that's the biggest ****-up Creative have made since burying the Nexus. Rollins got such a pop at the Slammys, and his injury allows the fans to miss him. Now that he's departed, he can come back revitalised.

He was the top heel for 12 months - and so entertaining - and that injury has done him the world of good, because it means he doesn't become stale.

Back in the Shield, everybody expected him to be the natural face and Ambrose the heel. To breathe life into Ambrose, and get Rollins back on TV, WWE could easily fashion a scenario for the pair to switch roles (not necessarily feuding with each other, either).

I'd like Rollins to return and go after Sheamus as a stepping stone, before feuding for the championship again.

ReputationRep:
    Weird that everyone's forgotten about Sting. Everyone asking who Undertaker's opponent could be, forgetting the one guy they wouldn't stop banging on about for years.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    Weird that everyone's forgotten about Sting. Everyone asking who Undertaker's opponent could be, forgetting the one guy they wouldn't stop banging on about for years.
    He can't wrestle any more after his injury ???

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    Pretty sure he won't wrestle again, to be honest. That injury he suffered at Night of Champions against Rollins could have left him paralysed - and it's shook him.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    A mixed RAW - but generally very good.

The opening segment, once again, was genius. The sight of Triple H undoing his suit to unveil the WWE World Heavyweight Championship belt, with that grin on his face, was a thing of beauty. He is so good in the role of Vince and Steph's stooge, in truth.

That said, the main event - and the booking of Fast Lane - seemed a misstep. Why work so hard to get the belt off Reigns, only to award him with the opportunity of a route straight into the WM32 main event the night after? Weird one.

Fast Lane promises to be a heck of a main event, though. Lesnar vs. Reigns vs. Ambrose. Three great superstars. I wouldn't be surprised if we see Bray Wyatt interfere and cost Lesnar the match, thus meaning Ambrose takes the pin.

Owens and Ziggler put on a classic bout to kick off RAW, and while AJ Styles was rusty, it was great to see him up against Chris Jericho in a WWE ring after all these years.

The Social Outcasts being run over by the Dudleyz was a mistake, especially given the strength of the promo they delivered with Flo-Rida (easily the most entertaining thing of the night, eclipsing the Rock's appearance), and I could have done without Bray Wyatt and Kane's clash.

Kalisto deserved a win against the Miz - who is an under-rated wrestler, it must be said - and the Rock did his usual gimmick to entertain the crowd and myself, but it dragged in places when the New Day appeared on the ramp. It was good to see two of the most electrifying stars - the Rock, and the New Day - face-off, and it was nice to see the Usos involved as part of the Rock's "family".

ReputationRep:
    Kofi Kingston's promo work has come on leaps and bounds since playing the Jamaican-Ghananian chiller character. Infact, all of the New Day are entertaining. Imagine Rock is on hosting duties for Mania or help Reigns win!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aky786UK)
    Kofi Kingston's promo work has come on leaps and bounds since playing the Jamaican-Ghananian chiller character. Infact, all of the New Day are entertaining. Imagine Rock is on hosting duties for Mania or help Reigns win!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Woods should be a manager, and Big E can go very, very far.

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one who thinks the main event of fast lane trumps the main event for mania which will be reigns vs hhh lol. Still pumped as ever though for both matches. Would imagine Reigns gets the pin on Ambrose to protect Lesnar. Those 3 fans on raw in full costume was hilarious and the rock going off script to confront them was even better lol. Can imagine Vince going ballistic since Hogan is blacklisted :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone estimate if Kane will still be wrestling when wwe returns to london in april?

Trying to save up as fast as i can for tickets.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Longshot700)
    Can anyone estimate if Kane will still be wrestling when wwe returns to london in april?

Trying to save up as fast as i can for tickets.
    He probably will be, yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArsenalWenger)
    Those 3 fans on raw in full costume was hilarious and the rock going off script to confront them was even better lol. Can imagine Vince going ballistic since Hogan is blacklisted :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Were those guys giving Rock stick or was he just joining in with them with their schtick?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aky786UK)
    Were those guys giving Rock stick or was he just joining in with them with their schtick?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They were getting alot of attention from fans so Rocky probz thought it'd be a fun thing to do and they'd give him more attention after it. If that was anyone else then vince would be furious.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Rock's promos are either a) sexist or b) vaguely homophobic. It's 2016. Disappointing.

ReputationRep:
    Dunno about racist or homophobic, but getting Big Show upset got to me a bit.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Just me who really didnt enjoy rocks return? His returns are getting very meh, just like Jerichos
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Longshot700)
    Dunno about racist or homophobic, but getting Big Show upset got to me a bit.
    I didn't say racist.

(Original post by heavyhandscott)
    Just me who really didnt enjoy rocks return? His returns are getting very meh, just like Jerichos
    Agree.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 13, 2017
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.