Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Yeah, the Undertaker aligning with Vince makes very little sense - aside from the fact he's a company man and Vince has invested a lot in him.
    And that Taker will do anything for Vince. He more than any other superstar wants to give back to the business so he will do whatever is put in front of him (as long as it isnt too OTT or wacky)
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    SmackDown was so unremarkable - but Triple H's promo to open the show was great. He really is... that... damn... good.

ReputationRep:
    I agree. I was growing tired of triple H in recent years but this current run of his is a breath of fresh air compared to the undermining talent we have .

Such a shame knowing that it could have been Rollins in this match instead of Reigns
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    I agree. I was growing tired of triple H in recent years but this current run of his is a breath of fresh air compared to the undermining talent we have .

Such a shame knowing that it could have been Rollins in this match instead of Reigns
    That's the biggest tragedy of this year. Bryan's retirement is sad, and the company will obviously miss Cena and Orton through injury, but Rollins carried RAW for about nine months and deserves to headline the showcase of the year.

ReputationRep:
    They would've ****ed Rollins up too. He probably would've been champ all year (so he'd get annoying and boring too), lose it at WrestleMania, then Sheamus cashes in and we'd have to deal with him flopping for a few months afterwards instead of last year.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    They would've ****ed Rollins up too. He probably would've been champ all year (so he'd get annoying and boring too), lose it at WrestleMania, then Sheamus cashes in and we'd have to deal with him flopping for a few months afterwards instead of last year.
    This.

Rollins will be such a huge face when he returns. They need to turn Reigns heel before that in an ideal world, but I doubt that will happen.

ReputationRep:
    This video is getting quite popular, this is basically how I felt when I started noticing Undertakers tombstone where his opponents head was like meters from the ground but he still got the 3 count.

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Triple H to defend the title for the first time at March to WrestleMania.

ReputationRep:
    Triple H to defend the title for the first time at March to WrestleMania.
    Reminds me of Sunday Night Heat when he defended against Essa Rios, then another time against Perry Saturn.

One of his best matches ever, which was a huge surprise, was against Taka Michinoku. It was supposed to be the classic case of HHH booking himself against a light-heavyweight jobber and squashing him, yet they had a proper long (for Raw) 5* match and at times it looked like Taka was gonna win, the crowd were so into it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Longshot700)
    This video is getting quite popular, this is basically how I felt when I started noticing Undertakers tombstone where his opponents head was like meters from the ground but he still got the 3 count.

In my WWE watching and still now, the Tombstone was my favourite move and was fascinated by its delivery. Kane's execution is rather poor than his brother's - that WM XX Tombstone was beautiful and Flair (apparently he had a headache as his head did connect with the mat)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aky786UK)
    In my WWE watching and still now, the Tombstone was my favourite move and was fascinated by its delivery. Kane's execution is rather poor than his brother's - that WM XX Tombstone was beautiful and Flair (apparently he had a headache as his head did connect with the mat)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You can never beat the Super Tombstone against Shawn Michaels at WM, personally that's what I call it. Looks dangerous as hell and must have played Havoc on Undertakers knees. Don't think we'll ever see it again.

Edit: Flaming embed system, click the link.

https://gfycat.com/MilkyRecklessBunny
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Lol @ TNA being up for sale.

ReputationRep:
    Lol @ TNA being up for sale.
    I always just feel really bad for Indie wrestlers who realise they're never gonna make it to the big time.

ReputationRep:
    Shane O'Mac seems like he'll have some cool moves for Wrestlemania. https://streamable.com/mfz1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Excuse Me!)
    Shane O'Mac seems like he'll have some cool moves for Wrestlemania. https://streamable.com/mfz1
    I'm wondering what moves he's gonna pull off a Wrestlemania.

ReputationRep:
    I always just feel really bad for Indie wrestlers who realise they're never gonna make it to the big time.
    Depends how you define it and who you are. If you're Kenny Omega, you're having the time of your life in Japan. Live in Tokyo, big star, buy all the games, manga and anime you can.

ReputationRep:
    Some aren't interested. Really the only things WWE offers over other promotion is fame and a chance to wrestle at Wrestlemania etc. Also to go against some of the best.

The young bucks said they're making main roster money and EC3 is having much more success outside WWE.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    Depends how you define it and who you are. If you're Kenny Omega, you're having the time of your life in Japan. Live in Tokyo, big star, buy all the games, manga and anime you can.
    (Original post by Excuse Me!)
    Some aren't interested. Really the only things WWE offers over other promotion is fame and a chance to wrestle at Wrestlemania etc. Also to go against some of the best.

The young bucks said they're making main roster money and EC3 is having much more success outside WWE.
    Fair enough.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Let's be fair, if you're a wrestler and not in WWE or Japan, you're nowhere.

ReputationRep:
    Let's be fair, if you're a wrestler and not in WWE or Japan, you're nowhere.
    I just kinda feel bad for the London promotion wrestling tours, you come out and only about 1/4 of the seats are filled and the kids are just like "who the f*ck is he" "where's my John Cena T shirt from the merchandise stand?"

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 16, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.