Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Owens is the man. No chance he doesn't retain tonight. And if he doesn't, the strap has to go to Zayn, setting up a summer-long feud between the pair on the main roster.

Great pre-match promo from Owens here. He's now the company's king of talking trash: https://twitter.com/WWEUniverse/stat...34394677891072

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GetOverHere)
    So I'm thinking of a way to set up Cena v Taker in today's match between Shane and Taker.

Taker and Shane go to war. They absolutely destroy each other. They're recovering from the massive beatdown that the other has bestowed upon them when suddenly...JOHN CENA! By this point, the cell has been busted open so he runs in with a mic. He looks at Shane, then at Taker, both sitting at opposite ends of the ring, and begins to speak.

"Shane...I want the Authority to end. They've been running this place for too damn long, and I'm not gonna let this opportunity pass me by."

He goes over to Taker, seemingly about to say something before grabbing him and hitting him with the AA. He's completely calm about it in an almost psychopathic way, and it's completely unlike Cena as we've ever seen him before. He helps Shane up, who goes to pin Taker before Cena grabs him and hits him with the AA too. He picks up the mic again. "But I want a match at Wrestlemania with the Undertaker a helluva lot more!"

He grabs Taker's hand and drapes it over Shane's chest, and Taker wins.

Thoughts? I'd probably change a little, add a little too...
    Don't really want Cena in it, I'd prefer Kane to come in and tear the door off and help Shane because Kane himself has been attacked by the Authority.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Longshot1000)
    Don't really want Cena in it, I'd prefer Kane to come in and tear the door off and help Shane because Kane himself has been attacked by the Authority.
    Perhaps both happen? I think a lot of people have a gripe with the Authority and I can see Shane recruiting a massive bunch of people who've been wronged by the Authority to beat down Taker, and Cena comes to dispel everyone, before my headcanon happens. It'd put Taker over as someone who requires multiple people to beat him, because Shane really shouldn't look stronger than Taker here if I'm honest. Shane would be redeemed by the fact that he didn't lose clean. Happy days c:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Owens is the man. No chance he doesn't retain tonight. And if he doesn't, the strap has to go to Zayn, setting up a summer-long feud between the pair on the main roster.

Great pre-match promo from Owens here. He's now the company's king of talking trash: https://twitter.com/WWEUniverse/stat...34394677891072
    Yeah, I watched that. Damn, he's so charismatic
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Anybody's Network taking ages to buffer/load? Doesn't bode well...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Anybody's Network taking ages to buffer/load? Doesn't bode well...
    Mine's fine actually, earlier on mine twitched a tiny bit but otherwise it's been perfect. Paul Heyman interview wooooo
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Hoping mine stays all good. Will post my thoughts in the morning. I'm off to enjoy it!

ReputationRep:
    Hope you all have a fun time for Mania! Look forwarding to reading a recap of the show but backing Reigns to win thanks to the Rock and Reigns turning on him? Which seems to be the most discussed scenario but feel Shane will beat Undertaker thanks to Vince screwing the latter over and forcing him into 'retirement' (which he won't because he'd be back for vengeance!)
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    WWE having all sorts of trouble getting fans into AT&T Stadium, apparently. Barely anybody in the seats for Kalisto's victory over Ryback, and Team Divas' win.

The new Women's Championship, though, looks amazing. Historic day for women's wrestling.

ReputationRep:
    its wrestlemania baby

ReputationRep:
    Zack Ryder!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Long time lurker. I'm over the moon with that!

ReputationRep:
    Woo Woo Woo, he did it.

ReputationRep:
    Wish you could mute the commentary. No commentary really would be better for the product.

ReputationRep:
    I take it the Diva match got bumped then?
    Either that or they've changed the order of the card?

ReputationRep:
    Lesnar Ambrose really didn't live up to the hype. Very didsapointed tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Lesnar Ambrose really didn't live up to the hype. Very didsapointed tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
    True, only match that is as good as expected was the Ladder match.

Divas match seems to be going well.

ReputationRep:
    That women's match was so good but Charlotte winning is annoying af, sasha should have won

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So taker isnt even 2nd to last, let alone last

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Holes in the cage, they're defo going above

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 13, 2017
Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.