Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCirc...alk_wrestling/

An account leaking info on Reddit did an AMA before closing his/her account. If you want to know how legit s/he is with their 'predictions' (spoilers), s/he even reveals a few things about Raw in the AMA that night that went on to happen.

Notable info (all subject to Vince's senility):

- WrestleMania's card before injuries was Rollins vs Ambrose vs Reigns, Lesnar vs Wyatt and Taker vs Cena

- The mood backstage regarding WrestleMania is positive

- No surprise but: no, Vince does not give one **** that the fans are booing Roman (though enough to have them pipe in the Smackdown cheers obviously)

- Ambrose was disappointed with his match because he wanted more hardcore weapon usage (he's a CZW alumni after all)

- Talent and staff REALLY aren't fond of those 'superfans' that are always at every show or are a bit crazy. But hey, stopping them is always going to be a longshot.

- There are exciting things happening in the Women's division the next few months

- Lana doesn't have heat (apparently dirtsheets and rumours say she does)

(Consider the below to be spoilers)

Spoiler:
    Show
    - Rollins is going to return as a face by May, and this coincides with the rough time that the Authority are going to disappear for a while

- And he's due to return at the same time as Cena

- Reigns will hold the title till at least SummerSlam (no surprise)

- Samoa Joe is coming

- Kevin Owens' push to the title is also going to happen, some time after his feud with Zayn, so expect him to go over him

- Kurt Angle, however, is not happening unless maybe he can prove he won't get injured

- They don't know what to do with Paige, but they want to do lots of stuff with her. She was even considered for joining the Wyatts

- Tyler Breeze, Sandow and Fandango's futures are bleak

- Primo and Epico's futures are "hysterically" humourous

- Vince McMahon doesn't know what a burrito is
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    - WrestleMania's card before injuries was Rollins vs Ambrose vs Reigns, Lesnar vs Wyatt and Taker vs Cena
    For me, that's a really positive thing. Those were clearly the right way to go - I've been wanting the Shield triple threat feud for months - and it's good the company sees that. The injury to Cena, and Rollins, obviously opened up different avenues. And I'm OK with that.

As for the spoilers:

- No surprise.
    - Same time? Judging on Cena at WM32, that can't be far off.
    - And he's due to return at the same time as Cena
    - No surprise.
    - Expected him to debut last night, to be honest.
    - YES. YES. YES.
    - No surprise.
    - Ah, man. I've always wanted her to be 'Sister Abigail', but it's a shame she's in limbo.
    - Lol @ that. Shame about Sandow, though.
    - Christ. Ominous. That vignette on RAW was bizarre.

ReputationRep:
    On the bright side then, at least we didn't have to suffer Lesnar vs Wyatt at Mania.

ReputationRep:
    I want to do lots of stuff with Paige too.

When Cena-Taker happens, I hope Cena can finally produce an iconic Mania match. All of his best ones have come on the lesser PPVs, or even on Raw.

ReputationRep:
    No match will ever eclipse the hype around Cena vs the Rock for WM28 Tbh. Can you imagine a year long build up ffs. I don't think Sting vs Taker would have been as big either.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Also I would bet money CM punk ends his short and uneventful career with UFC early (probably 2 or 3 fights at most ) and returns to WWE. Would love him to come back though and there's just so much he could do with the current roster.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Reading the recap, it seems Rock got a decent pop at WM but as with him, it didn't really do much for the show or was an even memorable moment.

Rock's tweet after the event, despite thanking the WWE employees etc, seems bit too self congratulatory on breaking records when it's really not all too important. Maybe it's Hollywood PR to boast of records and numbers all the time but as a Rock fan, becoming a tad grating.

Roman Reigns - 3x World Champion - Already?!

See, if they had not given him the title the two previous times which IIRC were short reigns (really short!), they could have built a really compelling story so when he does win the big one, and his first one at WM, it could have been a really big moment and the fans onside if he had been booked in the way majority would say he should be booked.

But instead, he's a three times Champ and supposed to be face of the company yet fans hate him. Shame.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Also I would bet money CM punk ends his short and uneventful career with UFC early (probably 2 or 3 fights at most ) and returns to WWE. Would love him to come back though and there's just so much he could do with the current roster.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I can see him fighting only once, to be honest. The guy seems to be at his best - and happiest - when he's not in such a pressure-cooker environment. I think he's probably bored of the politics of both WWE and UFC. Both organisations are very similar, in truth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    I can see him fighting only once, to be honest. The guy seems to be at his best - and happiest - when he's not in such a pressure-cooker environment. I think he's probably bored of the politics of both WWE and UFC. Both organisations are very similar, in truth.
    I agree, but I feel Vince would bend over for CM punk to return and he'd probably be given Brock treatment (aka only fights at PPV's). The much easier schedule, being one of the top guys on the card too, will probably temp him back Tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Enzo/Cass feuding with the Dudleyz is a great start to their main roster career. Hopefully that means a heel Los Matadores will feud with the Usos.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    No match will ever eclipse the hype around Cena vs the Rock for WM28 Tbh. Can you imagine a year long build up ffs. I don't think Sting vs Taker would have been as big either.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Quality over quantity, and it wasn't really a year long build. It was announced on the first day, then it wasn't until November when Rock had a warm-up match, then I think he disappeared again until it was nearly WrestleMania.

Immediately Rock/Austin WM 17 and 15, Austin/HBK, Triple H/Batista, Orton/Taker come to mind as better build.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    SmackDown spoilers. The NXT takeover continues:

Spoiler:
    Show

- Roman Reigns kicked off the show, reiterating he is neither good nor bad, just the guy. AJ Styles interrupted, and there was a show of respect between the two. The new WWE world heavyweight champion told The Phenomenal One he will never take the title.
    - The Vaudevillains def. United States champion Kalisto and Sin Cara.
    - Natalya def. Summer Rae. Charlotte sat in on commentary and had a brief post-match staredown.
    - New Intercontinental champion The Miz def. Zack Ryder to retain the title after Maryse interfered, exposing a turnbuckle.
    - Apollo Crews def. Curtis Axel.
    - Backstage, The Dudley Boyz called out Roman Reigns.
    - In another backstage promo, Baron Corbin expressed his desire for a rematch with Dolph Ziggler.
    - Dean Ambrose def. Tyler Breeze.
    - AJ Styles and Cesaro def. Chris Jericho and Kevin Owens when Sami Zayn interfered.
    After the match, Owens and Zayn brawled, with the former getting the best of the latter. Back in the ring, The Dudley Boyz attacked Styles, only for Reigns to make the save. The babyfaces hesitantly shook hands to end the show.

ReputationRep:
    http://i.imgur.com/0Sn9nTx.gifv
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Apparently Ambrose and Jericho square off on the ramp on SmackDown, so we can expect a feud between the pair soon.

ReputationRep:
    The New Day are doing a Workout experience in Birmingham on April 16th.

Costs about £165.

Edit: Also one in Royal Docks with Dolph Ziggler on the 18th.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Imagine working out with Xavier Woods.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Imagine working out with Xavier Woods.
    What's so good about Xavier and not the other 2.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Longshot2000)
    What's so good about Xavier and not the other 2.
    The bloke's just great.

ReputationRep:
    Titus O Neils suspension expires today.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    The Vaudevillians will just be another Ascension on the main roster.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 16, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.