Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neverdie)
    You're banned, you shouldn't be on this site, how is reporting a banned person bullying? You're not welcome here obviously otherwise you wouldn't be banned.
    "I might resort to hurting his feelings"

Banned or not, this is bullying.

"You're not welcome here."

Also bullying, you can't tell someone where they should go.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Longshot6000)
    "I might resort to hurting his feelings"

Banned or not, this is bullying.

"You're not welcome here."

Also bullying, you can't tell someone where they should go.
    So is this guy always a big serious pussy or is he just feeling sensitive today?

Again, you're banned, so anything anyone says or what any mod does to you is fair game. You're the guy who makes a new account every day just to post on this forum, maybe you should sit back and put your life in some perspective because it appears to be going very wrong.

By your pussy standards, you're bullying mods who have to ban you dozens more times than they should.

ReputationRep:
    So is this guy always a big serious pussy or is he just feeling sensitive today?

Again, you're banned, so anything anyone says or what any mod does to you is fair game. You're the guy who makes a new account every day just to post on this forum, maybe you should sit back and put your life in some perspective because it appears to be going very wrong.

By your pussy standards, you're bullying mods who have to ban you dozens more times than they should.
    That first sentence is bullying, "big serious pussy" and "sensitive" are words used by bullies in order to make their victims feel weaker instead of correcting their abusive attitude.

No, only what the mods do is fair game since they're not bullies.

You don't know anything at all about people's lives so don't say things like that.

"by your pussy standards" you're proving me right.

Bullies never believe their bullies and make cheap excuses in order to bully, hence why bully campaigns never work.

ReputationRep:
    That first sentence is bullying, "big serious pussy" and "sensitive" are words used by bullies in order to make their victims feel weaker instead of correcting their abusive attitude.

No, only what the mods do is fair game since they're not bullies.

You don't know anything at all about people's lives so don't say things like that.

"by your pussy standards" you're proving me right.

Bullies never believe their bullies and make cheap excuses in order to bully, hence why bully campaigns never work.
    That is the cringiest saddest thing I've read for some time. My butthole has disappeared within itself. A troll with feelings.

And what's worse is you're about 10 years too late for the emo fad anyway, so you're not even current.

ReputationRep:
    That is the cringiest saddest thing I've read for some time. My butthole has disappeared within itself. A troll with feelings.

And what's worse is you're about 10 years too late for the emo fad anyway, so you're not even current.
    You're proving me right.

I'm not a troll and you know that, you're calling me "emo" and whatever, no, I just know a bully when I see one. I just stand up for what's right.

Great, now I missed about 70% of the Shane McMahon segment, gotta stop wasting so much time on haters.

ReputationRep:
    You're proving me right.

I'm not a troll and you know that, you're calling me "emo" and whatever, no, I just know a bully when I see one. I just stand up for what's right.
    "I just stand up for what's right" haha oh gawd. You know you're just on an internet forum right?

You don't stand up for anything, you cower in the corner thinking everything revolves around you. If you did what's right, you wouldn't even be here, because you're banned, you broke rules bad enough to be banned, the mods don't want you here.

ReputationRep:
    "I just stand up for what's right" haha oh gawd. You know you're just on an internet forum right?

You don't stand up for anything, you cower in the corner thinking everything revolves around you. If you did what's right, you wouldn't even be here, because you're banned, you broke rules bad enough to be banned, the mods don't want you here.
    Yes, an internet forum where cyber bullies like you lurk.

You don't stand for anything too, You also cower in the corner bullying people in order to feel better about yourself, if you did what's right, you wouldn't attack anyone, you'd let them live.

The mods aren't known for their fairness of banning anyway. Authority isn't always right. Didn't even know what I was banned for. The day i was banned, a lot of others were banned for silly things to.

I remember you saying how bullying is also something strong to you to, so you should be siding with me, but you know, those that struggle to come to terms with what they've been through, put other people through the same thing until they do the same thing.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, an internet forum where cyber bullies like you lurk.

You don't stand for anything too, You also cower in the corner bullying people in order to feel better about yourself, if you did what's right, you wouldn't attack anyone, you'd let them live.

The mods aren't known for their fairness of banning anyway. Authority isn't always right. Didn't even know what I was banned for. The day i was banned, a lot of others were banned for silly things to.

I remember you saying how bullying is also something strong to you to, so you should be siding with me, but you know, those that struggle to come to terms with what they've been through, put other people through the same thing until they do the same thing.
    I don't stand for anything, because It's just a ****ing internet forum. :lol:

I'm just ripping the piss out of a banned user who keeps coming back, it doesn't matter that it's you, who cares about you? Reel back the arrogance and the melodrama.

ReputationRep:
    I don't stand for anything, because It's just a ****ing internet forum. :lol:

I'm just ripping the piss out of a banned user who keeps coming back, it doesn't matter that it's you, who cares about you? Reel back the arrogance and the melodrama.
    No one cares about you either, you're still proving me right.

"I'm ripping the piss" exactly, you love "ripping the piss" out of people because you're an insecure bully who needs to "rip the piss" out of other people in order to boost his confidence levels. Reel back the insecurity and cheap bully tactics.

ReputationRep:
    No one cares about you either, you're still proving me right.

"I'm ripping the piss" exactly, you love "ripping the piss" out of people because you're an insecure bully who needs to "rip the piss" out of other people in order to boost his confidence levels. Reel back the insecurity and cheap bully tactics.
    I know no one cares about me. You say that like people should care.

You've said "you're proving me right" about 5 times now. I think we get it.

ReputationRep:
    I know no one cares about me. You say that like people should care.

You've said "you're proving me right" about 5 times now. I think we get it.
    Alright then.

ReputationRep:
    Anyway, sorry about that guys.

ReputationRep:
    Anyway, sorry about that guys.
    If you were sorry, you wouldn't keep rejoining a site you were banned from, let alone saying all the ridiculous psycho crap you did.

ReputationRep:
    If you were sorry, you wouldn't keep rejoining a site you were banned from, let alone saying all the ridiculous psycho crap you did.
    Typical bully tactic, instead of trying to fix your abusive personality, you try emotionally manipulate your victims into thinking their overthinking, mentally issued or weak or something.

You're first 2 sentences were just idiotic.

ReputationRep:
    Typical bully tactic, instead of trying to fix your abusive personality, you try emotionally manipulate your victims into thinking their overthinking, mentally issued or weak or something.

You're first 2 sentences were just idiotic.
    So...you're denying you did any psycho crap...by replying with more psycho crap?

ReputationRep:
    So...you're denying you did any psycho crap...by replying with more psycho crap?
    So.. you're giving emotional manipulation by giving more emotional manipulation? You had a decent argument earlier but now you're just getting sloppy.

ReputationRep:
    So.. you're giving emotional manipulation by giving more emotional manipulation? You had a decent argument earlier but now you're just getting sloppy.
    Look, while I understand you've been badly bullied and this is why you do this crazy analysis and cry 'bully' at everything, and act like forums are real life, that doesn't make it normal or sane.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Decent PPV, to be honest.

Wasting Baron Corbin and Dolphins Ziggler's bout on the pre-card, rather than Kalisto and Ryback's, was an odd way to start. Ziggler going over makes it seem Creative have a lack of direction for Corbin. I expect he'll get lost in the shuffle on the main roster, and he'll struggle making an impact long-term. He's got the look, but in the ring, he's nowhere near the level of the likes of Rusev and Sheamus.

I thought Kalisto and Ryback's bout was fun - but, clearly, WWE is waiting for John Cena's return to breathe life into the US Championship scene.

Enzo took a really nasty bump and it's good to see he recovered, and I felt Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens' bout did a really good job of livening up the crowd after that. Their match was my match of the night - the two know each other and work together so well. That feud can run and run, on and off, for years. Inserting them into the Intercontinental Championship scene is odd, though. They should have their own programme, and having them alongside the Miz and Cesaro means the spotlight isn't on them.

Dean Ambrose needed a win and duly got one. I'm still a firm believer this run from Jericho is his best since 2008. And the main event was smartly built. The McMahons angle was overthought and the main event was probably overbooked - but Reigns came out of it looking cowardly and surely there's a heel turn coming now.

As for the Shane and Stephanie segment. It dragged and dragged, but the power struggle we'll see over the coming months looks intriguing. It can be Bischoff vs Austin circa 2003-esque, if done right.

A solid show.

ReputationRep:
    As predicted, AJ didn't win... BUT rematch next month apparently, so fingers crossed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    I like Styles take on the superman punch but he just shouldn't be in the main event, as great of a wrestler he is. There's just no charisma.
    Can't be serious, surely??? He gets some of the biggest pops out of the entire roster. He might not have the greatest of mic skills - hey, some of the superstars who are universally considered to be the most charismatic in wrestling history never had great mic skills (Sting for example) - but he's hugely over and one of the greatest performers in the business. Speaks volumes when a guy isn't a great talker but is still so immensely popular with the crowd.
    Whereas Reigns is seemingly being pushed as the next face of the company and a main eventer, even though it's clear he has the charisma of a plank of wood and maybe very slightly above average in-ring ability. If anything, Reigns doesn't deserve to be in a main event with AJ, but Vince gon' Vince.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 23, 2017
Poll
Which web browser do you use?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.