(Original post by sell my secrets)
    haram to be gay
    Haram means holy place

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zayn is Bae)
    Haram means holy place

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Because it's a transliteration, there's no incorrect or solely correct way. Both are permissible. Take that back to your gay dad

ReputationRep:
    Because it's a transliteration, there's no incorrect or solely correct way. Both are permissible. Take that back to your gay dad
    Pls accept the L and admire Don Alberto's 12 pack

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zayn is Bae)
    Pls accept the L and admire Don Alberto's 12 pack

Posted from TSR Mobile
    don't even know who he is tbh was just exposing you
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Is sell my secrets Depleted?

ReputationRep:
    don't even know who he is tbh was just exposing you

Thoughts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Apparently del Rio and HHH have huge heat. The former is pretty unhappy with his place in the company, and apparently Triple H thinks ADR can't be trusted in a main event spot and has told Vince to ease off his push after he returned and beat Cena.
    Eeek, Del Rio in my opinion should be at least high-middle card. He is really talented, but his lack of charisma is hindering him.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TitanCream)
    Eeek, Del Rio in my opinion should be at least high-middle card. He is really talented, but his lack of charisma is hindering him.
    A face turn would be best for him at this point, to be honest. He and Rusev could have a very good feud over the US strap.

ReputationRep:
    A face turn would be best for him at this point, to be honest. He and Rusev could have a very good feud over the US strap.
    The problem is, he's so dull its hard to really buy into him.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    The problem is, he's so dull its hard to really buy into him.
    But at this point, his heel gimmick is stale. Rusev seems to be in line for the US Championship, you've got the Miz and Kevin Owens pushed towards the other one, the Club are heels bar AJ Styles, Jericho's heel run is red hot, Triple H is returning and will be a heel, as will Randy Orton soon, and Reigns is a tweener.

A face turn - and a feud with Rusev before Cena returns - would be good for him.

ReputationRep:
    Charlotte fixing her hair during a sharpshooter, then walking off casually and normally afterwards. Ok then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    Charlotte fixing her hair during a sharpshooter, then walking off casually and normally afterwards. Ok then.
    Nearly as amusing as those Cesaro uppercuts in the corner to Owens, who was clearly running off his own momentum into them. What would've been said if it was Reigns....

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Another good RAW - and pleasing to see the women get the main segment, even if Charlotte and Natalya is a weak programme considering the strength of previous feuds.

Los Matadores' new gimmick is an absolute joke - and was met by total indifference from the crowd, and viewers. They're dead in the water.

But the tag team division is strong. Big Cass is getting booked well in Enzo's absence, and that makes sense. It keeps their momentum up and keeps the crowd reaction hot. Elsewhere, the Vaudevillians and the New Day are enjoying a great feud - and the latter's japes with the 'time travel machine' was laugh-out-loud funny.

In reality, I thought the Vaudevillians would struggle - but they are excelling. And why? Because, like the Miz, they are good, old fashioned heels. It isn't cool to like them.

The Club/AJ Styles/The Usos/Roman Reigns programme continues to be one of the most deep and complex the WWE has created. Who are we meant to cheer for? Both are exhibiting heel traits - and face traits. It's great storytelling.

Rusev was booked strong and needed a beat down like that. I hope he wins the strap from Kalisto, but the latter's weak booking on RAW hints the company will keep the title on him for the foreseeable. del Rio and Kalisto put on a really good contest, and the only weak match I saw last night (other than the returning Los Matadores) was the waste of time that was R Truth and Goldust vs Tyler Breeze and Fandango.

Not much else to say, really. The IC title angle is really enjoyable, and all four competitors are great in the ring (how much has the Miz improved?) and Chris Jericho continues to shine in his heel run. I can't wait for his match with Dean Ambrose at Extreme Rules - even if an Asylum Match is a bit of a gimmick.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    SmackDown spoilers for this week:

Spoiler:
    Show

- Kevin Owens def. Cesaro following distractions from Sami Zayn and The Miz.
    - Dana Brooke def. Paige. Becky Lynch was on commentary.
    - Dolph Ziggler def. Sheamus. After the match, Baron Corbin cut a promo on The Showoff and their match at Extreme Rules.
    - Chris Jericho cut a promo about Sunday's Asylum match. Ambrose, disguised as a member of the ring crew, jumped Jericho. He delivered a few shots with a kendo stick and stood tall to end the segment.
    - A Darren Young and Bob Backlund training vignette aired.
    - Big Cass and WWE tag team champions The New Day def. The Vaudevillains and The Dudley Boyz when Cass pinned Bubba Ray.
    - Roman Reigns vs. Luke Gallows ended in a disqualification when AJ Styles, Karl Anderson and The Usos interfered. Styles caught Reigns with a Pele Kick and chair shot before standing tall to end the show.

ReputationRep:
    Another good RAW - and pleasing to see the women get the main segment, even if Charlotte and Natalya is a weak programme considering the strength of previous feuds.

Los Matadores' new gimmick is an absolute joke - and was met by total indifference from the crowd, and viewers. They're dead in the water.

But the tag team division is strong. Big Cass is getting booked well in Enzo's absence, and that makes sense. It keeps their momentum up and keeps the crowd reaction hot. Elsewhere, the Vaudevillians and the New Day are enjoying a great feud - and the latter's japes with the 'time travel machine' was laugh-out-loud funny.

In reality, I thought the Vaudevillians would struggle - but they are excelling. And why? Because, like the Miz, they are good, old fashioned heels. It isn't cool to like them.

The Club/AJ Styles/The Usos/Roman Reigns programme continues to be one of the most deep and complex the WWE has created. Who are we meant to cheer for? Both are exhibiting heel traits - and face traits. It's great storytelling.

Rusev was booked strong and needed a beat down like that. I hope he wins the strap from Kalisto, but the latter's weak booking on RAW hints the company will keep the title on him for the foreseeable. del Rio and Kalisto put on a really good contest, and the only weak match I saw last night (other than the returning Los Matadores) was the waste of time that was R Truth and Goldust vs Tyler Breeze and Fandango.

Not much else to say, really. The IC title angle is really enjoyable, and all four competitors are great in the ring (how much has the Miz improved?) and Chris Jericho continues to shine in his heel run. I can't wait for his match with Dean Ambrose at Extreme Rules - even if an Asylum Match is a bit of a gimmick.
    I definitely agree with you, Raw was quite impressive. I'm also looking forward to the Asylum Match between Ambrose and Jericho. I'm not sure if there is going to be any bloodshed, but from past matches, a significant example in the Hell In A Call match between Rollins and Ambrose, it's evident that Ambrose can tell just as good as a story and sell a decent hard-core match without it. True, I would personally be amazed if they did let them bleed, but I don't think that it would be necessary. I also would like to think that this would be Ambrose's gimmick match. If it was something that happened every year at Extreme Rules with Ambrose luring in another victim for a visit to the Ambrose Asylum, then that would be fantastic.

I'm glad that finally Kalisto has a decent feud as United States Champion against Rusev, and it's great to see two stars with great potential being pushed. I'm also happy that the women main evented Raw. For a few years I felt that Natalya was not being used properly; she has fantastic potential and is a highly skilled wrestler. Hopefully, without Ric Flair at ringside during their Submission Match at Extreme Rules, we could see Natalya becoming the new Women's Champion.
    I just hope that the last Smackdown before Extreme Rules will add to the anticipation and the build-up.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    SmackDown looks promising this week - the company continues with the ambiguous booking of the IC title picture, and the Reigns/AJ feud, and Big Cass is booked strongly.

It's good to see Sheamus make a return to the ring, too.

The only negative right now is WWE's misuse of Paige.

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully this won't be a one off week where both Raw and Smackdown were pretty good. I do wish that they would use Paige better too; she's got good mic skills, decent ring skills... I reckon that if they returned her to her NXT Anti-Diva gimmick they would be able to book her much better. I prefer NXT Paige to WWE Paige.
    What about Dana Brooke's debut? I think that she has great potential. She has something about her that reminds me of Beth Phoenix, and I just hope that they don't go bust with her too. Also, when do you reckon Bayley will make her debut? I don't think it will be for a while, or at least until the Women's division in NXT is built up to how it was when you had the Four Horsewomen.

ReputationRep:
    I like the Shining Stars, they looked very vicious.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I like the Shining Stars, they looked very vicious.
    You joking?

Their gimmick is already dead in the water. Zero crowd reaction.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Extreme Rules predictions:

- Baron Corbin def. Dolph Ziggler.
    - The Club def. The Usos.
    - Rusev def. Kalisto for the US Championship.
    - Charlotte def. Natalya to retain the Women's Championship.
    - The Miz def. Cesaro, Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens in a Fatal Four-Way to retain the Intercontinental Championship.
    - Dean Ambrose def. Chris Jericho.
    - The New Day def. The Vaudevillians to retain the WWE Tag=Team Championships.
    - Roman Reigns def. AJ Styles to retain the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 23, 2017
Poll
Which web browser do you use?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.