Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Longshot703)
    Imagine staying up 3 nights in a row for a PPV, Raw and Smackdown now.
    Just makes sense, to be honest.

With it pre-taped on Tuesday, you have to be pretty out of the loop to not know what happens on SmackDown by the time it airs. Live works better in this era.

ReputationRep:
    Mods just informed me Longshot is delving into my post history and is reporting all my old ass posts across the site. :lol:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Let's just stop de-railing the thread, lads. It's depressing enough being a WWE fan right now as it is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Let's just stop de-railing the thread, lads. It's depressing enough being a WWE fan right now as it is.
    I've had a silent agreement, maybe I should've made it more public: I only acknowledge the banned sociopath when someone else does. So we should all ignore him, not just one or two of us.

Otherwise, think of him in WWE terms - he's Seth Rollins constantly trying to cash in, and I'm Ambrose tackling him down every time.

ReputationRep:
    I would rather try anal than read a Longshot quote of any length, I expect the experience is the same anyway.

ReputationRep:
    I agree.

Ozzy, if you wanna make any future messages, PM me.

ReputationRep:
    And he replies anyway.

ReputationRep:
    difeo

Think i just contracted AIDS reading the last page

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zayn is Bae)
    difeo

Think i just contracted AIDS reading the last page
    Most people are aware you're difeo.

ReputationRep:
    Why am I getting a notification that Longshot quoted me AGAIN? What is there even to say?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    Why am I getting a notification that Longshot quoted me AGAIN? What is there even to say?
    People tend to reply when you mention them, it's how human beings tend to work.

"What is there even to say"

I dunno, but maybe try not informing others about if If I reply to you or not, they still don't care.

ReputationRep:
    Post goes here.

ReputationRep:
    Post goes here.
    What?

ReputationRep:
    HAHAHAHAHA oh geez got a notification from that

ReputationRep:
    HAHAHAHAHA oh geez got a notification from that
    Oh, I get it, you attack someone then when they reply, you're like "lol, I'm not reading your messages" and make fun of their future attempts to reply.

"But that's what winners do, y'know."

Dunno why you don't just block me, you won't see my posts and no arguments will start since you mainly start them.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    This is so tedious.

Anyway, rumour has it WWE will be staying with one world title - and that champion may feature on both shows.

ReputationRep:
    This is so tedious.

Anyway, rumour has it WWE will be staying with one world title - and that champion may feature on both shows.
    Ah man, guys on the wrestling forums were saying how John Cena should be Smackdowns first champion then guys like AJ Styles and others could get the championship on Raw.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Longshot704)
    Ah man, guys on the wrestling forums were saying how John Cena should be Smackdowns first champion then guys like AJ Styles and others could get the championship on Raw.
    Personally, I'd make SmackDown the show of the indie darlings.

WWE will always see RAW as the main show. It's three hours long, and has a richer history. If they put Cena, Reigns, Lesnar on there, I'd go the opposite route with SmackDown.

Have the casual fans tune into RAW, and allow SmackDown to showcase the best of the former indie talent: Kevin Owens, Seth Rollins, Sami Zayn, Cesaro, Shinsuke Nakamura, AJ Styles et al.

ReputationRep:
    Well you've acknowledged the banned guy, so clearly you want this thread to go back to how it was earlier.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Well you've acknowledged the banned guy, so clearly you want this thread to go back to how it was earlier.
    I just want to talk wrestling. If you don't, just take it to PM.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 23, 2017
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.