Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Personally, I'd make SmackDown the show of the indie darlings.

WWE will always see RAW as the main show. It's three hours long, and has a richer history. If they put Cena, Reigns, Lesnar on there, I'd go the opposite route with SmackDown.

Have the casual fans tune into RAW, and allow SmackDown to showcase the best of the former indie talent: Kevin Owens, Seth Rollins, Sami Zayn, Cesaro, Shinsuke Nakamura, AJ Styles et al.
    As long as theirs brand invasions like the old days, I'll be happy.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Longshot704)
    As long as theirs brand invasions like the old days, I'll be happy.
    An NXT invasion is altogether more likely, I reckon.

ReputationRep:
    I just want to talk wrestling. If you don't, just take it to PM.
    I made a pretty simple deal: we all ignore him. If you're gonna say no, that's not exactly fair, not least because he's not on this site any more. Been banned permanently 20 times over, why do you think that is? He's not the most friendliest of chaps and as you've seen is far more willing to tear the thread down than I am.

If you wanna talk to him, well then so will I. If you want it the other way around you let me know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    I made a pretty simple deal: we all ignore him. If you're gonna say no, that's not exactly fair, not least because he's not on this site any more. Been banned permanently 20 times over, why do you think that is? He's not the most friendliest of chaps and as you've seen is far more willing to tear the thread down than I am.

If you wanna talk to him, well then so will I. If you want it the other way around you let me know.
    No one cares about your stupid deal, not Mackay no one. Who haven't you targeted in this thread?

I'm not friendly, that's rich coming from someone who likes manipulating and starting sh*t over nothing.

Now you're trying to manipulate Mackay now.

"Hey, I don't like this guy, so you can't either, otherwise I'll keep trying to start arguments and spam you're thread." I doubt Mackay or anyone is this stupid. You're ridiculous.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for quoting, try not to touch any kids on the way out.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Sami Zayn vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Kevin Owens vs. Cesaro vs. Chris Jericho already confirmed for the MITB. Two spaces left. I expect it'll be a returning Bray Wyatt and Alberto del Rio.

ReputationRep:
    I hope Kane is in it, I just want one more Big Red Machine run.

ReputationRep:
    Sami Zayn vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Kevin Owens vs. Cesaro vs. Chris Jericho already confirmed for the MITB. Two spaces left. I expect it'll be a returning Bray Wyatt and Alberto del Rio.
    Do you want to go in circles?

Way I see it, banned people are fair game, so if you're gonna acknowledge him, it's fair if I do too. So what do you want? Shall we all ignore him like you keep asking? Either we all do it or there's no point - it was going fine, you were the only one who started replying to him after all.

ReputationRep:
    Do you want to go in circles?

Way I see it, banned people are fair game, so if you're gonna acknowledge him, it's fair if I do too. So what do you want? Shall we all ignore him like you keep asking? Either we all do it or there's no point - it was going fine, you were the only one who started replying to him after all.
    Leave him alone, Mackay is chill, your beef is with me.

You're proving me right, you can't get your own way and now you're trying to manipulate people and threatening to clog up their threads with your attempts at victimization.

Hell, I remember when you went into Heavyhearted post history and called him sad for his hobbies or whatever, you're a bully.

Nobody's gonna ignore me because a douche bag like you told them to.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Special documentary to air on the Network post-RAW this Monday based on Rollins and his injury, recovery etc.

If they're trying to pass him off as a heel, that will just make people realise how hard he worked, how frustrating being on the shelf must have been, and will garner sympathy and strengthen him in the eyes of the fans.

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm:

Don't say I didn't try and end it for you. Don't moan in future, you have zero reason to moan now.

ReputationRep:
    Or maybe just stay out of my buissness and I'll stay out of yours? Decent deal if you ask me.

If you got a problem, PM me. Stop trying to show off.

ReputationRep:
    Or maybe just stay out of my buissness and I'll stay out of yours?
    Said the guy who keeps joining a site that he's banned from, and has been hurling insults and overreacting to everything for who knows how long.

(Original post by Zayn is Bae)
    Two losers on the internet arguing, how wonderful.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Said the forum addict with almost as many accounts as Longshot.

ReputationRep:
    Two losers on the internet arguing, how wonderful.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Get stuffed.

ReputationRep:
    Said the guy who keeps joining a site that he's banned from, and has been hurling insults and overreacting to everything for who knows how long.

Look at you though.

ReputationRep:
    Look at you though.
    I've not been banned, have no desire to be insulting or unkind to strangers anywhere, don't react much, nor have millions of accounts. No sane individual has loads of accounts, just to be on a forum.

ReputationRep:
    have no desire to be insulting or unkind to strangers anywhere, don't react much,
    hahahahahahaha!

ReputationRep:
    Yay, 5000th post. I gotta say something special.

I miss King Barrett and Sasha Banks is hot.

ReputationRep:

You've made 9,500 posts. I don't know where you've got the idea that everyone else is a forum addict, and you're a social butterfly from. I also don't understand why you think having to change accounts is a bad thing, it literally involves me choosing a username, fake email and then never having to log in again (I use the app), whereas you have to find the webpage, type in your username and password and click on the thread (so if anything, you expend more time getting in than I do). I do actually agree with you, Longshot probably should piss off, it's the self-righteousness that makes me chuckle, the desperate need to be superior. Honestly, you're far superior to Longshit as a poster, you're best off just IGNORING his every post.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You've made 9,500 posts.
    How much is it per day on average? How does the # of posts compare to this Zayn account alone?

And that's in total, what about since I came back to forums after a few years away? Could you even spend a few weeks away?

The best people who can indentify (and help) drug addicts are former drug addicts. You'll surpass my post count in months. It's a situation that doesn't bring me any joy in watching, at least with Longshot he's a nasty fellow so I can't feel bad for him.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 13, 2017
Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.