Not sure if Triple threat,

Or handicap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zayn is Bae)
    difeo

Think i just contracted AIDS reading the last page
    Ozzy manages to get into an argument in every thread he posts in lol

ReputationRep:
    This thread is hilarious though. Just Ozzy and Longshot with the pointless neverending argument while Mackay desperately tries to keep things on topic :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I do actually agree with you, Longshot probably should piss off, it's the self-righteousness that makes me chuckle, the desperate need to be superior. Honestly, you're far superior to Longshit as a poster, you're best off just IGNORING his every post.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm not self righteous or desperately superioer, this guy goes around mocking people and manipulates his opponents when they talk back then has the nerve to call people keyboard warriors.

You're last sentence is correct though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    Ozzy manages to get into an argument in every thread he posts in lol
    This.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    This thread is hilarious though. Just Ozzy and Longshot with the pointless neverending argument while Mackay desperately tries to keep things on topic :rofl:
    I'm trying my god dang best man.

ReputationRep:
    Are you serious difeo? You're actually signing into your difeo account now? Good grief, there goes my sympathy, you and Longshot are just too far gone.

(Original post by Mackay)
    I'm trying my god dang best man.
    No you're not, you completely ignored me several times trying to get this back to normal. What's happened now is entirely down to you. I told you you've no place to moan...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    Are you serious difeo? You're actually signing into your difeo account now? Good grief, there goes my sympathy, you and Longshot are just too far gone.

No you're not, you completely ignored me several times trying to get this back to normal. What's happened now is entirely down to you. I told you you've no place to moan...
    Thought I was Swirly and Jimmy Seville?

ReputationRep:
    Screw it, it's a battle royal now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)

The only way to solve this is for you to ignore me. Everyone wins, see how me and Mackay almost had a nice convo going. If you'd just stay out of it, we wouldn't be in this mess.

ReputationRep:
    Cena is back on Monday. Can't wait for him to beat Reigns at Summerslam.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Cena is back on Monday. Can't wait for him to beat Reigns at Summerslam.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    He's destined for Rusev imho.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    He's destined for Rusev imho.
    Doubt it, especially after Titus came out on Smackdown and seemed to begin a feud with RuRu
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Nevermind Cena returning, Ive returned!!

By the looks of it Longshot hasnt changed. Blame him for my absence
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Doubt it, especially after Titus came out on Smackdown and seemed to begin a feud with RuRu
    Good point. Completely forgot that. Looking forward to seeing where they take him tonight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heavyhandscott)
    Nevermind Cena returning, Ive returned!!

By the looks of it Longshot hasnt changed. Blame him for my absence
    I'm sorry?

ReputationRep:
    Crews just isn't believable. Turn him heel.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Cena-Styles is 100% the right way to go for now. It keeps the latter in the upper echelons of the card, despite losing to Roman.

ReputationRep:
    Why are they so high on Dana Brooke she ****ing sucks. 20 minute match Natalya against Charlotte only to get squashed by this bimbo?

#wwelogix

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    Why are they so high on Dana Brooke she ****ing sucks. 20 minute match Natalya against Charlotte only to get squashed by this bimbo?

#wwelogix
    Guys on the wrestling forums are on about how Emma and Dana could be the female version of Rated RKO.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 16, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.