Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Longshot705)
    Guys on the wrestling forums are on about how Emma and Dana could be the female version of Rated RKO.
    God she's so bad. Wonder who she's sleeping with to get this push.

ReputationRep:
    Can't fathom how the women's division is in a worse state than before wrestlemania, that triple threat was amazing and Becky or Sasha should have won to lead this womens revolution. Them two should be the Trish and lita of this division but instead we're getting a boring and bland feud with Charlotte nattie and now Dana flipping Brooke.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Divas aren't getting a chance if they still only have one match on every card. They should be taking up a few spots now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    Haven't really paid attention to be honest.

I saw a youtube comment saying how Charlotte sounds like Pearl from Sponge bob square pants, now that's all I think about when Charlotte is doing a segment or something.

Dunno what the hell is happening to Paige.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    BTW Longshot is banned and often turns this thread to **** when he's here, so I think everyone else is cottoning on and ignoring him. You've been warned!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    BTW Longshot is banned and often turns this thread to **** when he's here, so I think everyone else is cottoning on and ignoring him. You've been warned!
    "turns this thread into **** when he's here."

*guys having genuine discussion about divas*

Suddenly "Me no like Longshot, so no one like Longshot, listen to my cr*ppy primary school tactics, waaaaaah"

You don't speak for everyone, no one cares, sort your longshot addiction out.

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry guys, I'll only reply once. I just wanna point out...

sort your longshot addiction out.
    You reply to me every time - once I put 'insert post here' and you replied to that haha! And you spend 10 minutes editing it like a weirdo. You went through my post history for weeks to report posts (the mods just laughed). Who's addicted? You'll even reply to this.

On top of that, who gets banned permanently from TSR? You must've done some terrible things, more racist crap maybe. But lemme guess, I'm da bad guy, yet I'm not banned. You've had more accounts than head I bet, but I'm the crazy, bad person.

ReputationRep:
    Thought WWE was at least improving after these past few years but it's gone to ****. Have yet to watch a show since WM.

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry guys, I'll only reply once. I just wanna point out...

You reply to me every time - once I put 'insert post here' and you replied to that haha! And you spend 10 minutes editing it like a weirdo. You went through my post history for weeks to report posts (the mods just laughed). Who's addicted? You'll even reply to this.

On top of that, who gets banned permanently from TSR? You must've done some terrible things, more racist crap maybe. But lemme guess, I'm da bad guy, yet I'm not banned. You've had more accounts than head I bet, but I'm the crazy, bad person.
    The "guys" don't care.

When you talk bad about people, they're gonna reply. I spend time editing usually because of grammar. Course I'm gonna reply to this. You're the one who's addicted because you're the one who keeps talking about me every time I post.

You are a bad person, you pick fights with people then undermine their confidence by saying stuff like "you're f*cked up." and "creepy" and you use "virgin" as an insult. People who use virgin as an insult are people whose lives are so meaningless that losing their v card is the only thing they've ever achieved. That plus you're using the girl who you lost your virginity to to help you feel less insecure over other people. You're a disgrace.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Thought WWE was at least improving after these past few years but it's gone to ****. Have yet to watch a show since WM.
    I use this thread's activity to gauge how entertaining WWE is being, and there have been huge gaps of silence here in the past few years. I don't even watch most of WrestleMania or the Rumble any more, and I at least used to watch that, those used to be guaranteed entertainment.

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm2:

This guy is everywhere, I cannae escape his creepiness.
    I was 15 you airhead.

Plus do you feel like a man tapping into people's misfortunes? You're prving me right about how you use others peoples emotions/ confidence against them.

Then again you do use the girl you lost your virginity to to help you feel insecure over others. I was actually gonna apologize because I felt like I went too far but I don't think I did now.

ReputationRep:
    I was 15
    now and again I just think about her and how I'll never be with her and it saddens me
    You might have issues. I know, bombshell.

ReputationRep:
    You might have issues. I know, bombshell.
    See, you're being emotionally abusive. I'm not even offended because I know your game.

It takes a man with a sh8t load of issues to use somebody else's issues against them.

My prayers go out to your future family.

Plus wtf is, "I know, bombshell." Don't be weird.

ReputationRep:
    Goldberg is in WWE 2K17. I remember when he was in the older game, he destroyed everyone like Stone Cold did in the first ever Smackdown.

I don't know if 2K16 is any good but I'll get it in one of the summer sales.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Dreadful RAW last night, to be honest.

The opening segment was a farce, AJ will be fed to Cena and there's no way he'll go over, the Reigns/Rollins angle is making both men look weak as ****, the women's division is in dire straits, and the Ziggler/Corbin match was just elongating a superfluous feud.

At least Enzo/Big Cass are entertaining.

ReputationRep:
    Goldberg is in WWE 2K17. I remember when he was in the older game, he destroyed everyone like Stone Cold did in the first ever Smackdown.

I don't know if 2K16 is any good but I'll get it in one of the summer sales.
    Dude that like super kick he used to do such a pain in the ****ing ass. I remember many rages from that.

ReputationRep:
    Goldberg in HCTP was awesome, always a pleasure to ramp up the finishers and to do a few spears and jackhammers (the former move looked brutal!). It might be an opening for him to potentially be involved in the ring again for a one-off match as Vince is in love with the old/part timers..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aky786UK)
    Goldberg in HCTP was awesome, always a pleasure to ramp up the finishers and to do a few spears and jackhammers (the former move looked brutal!). It might be an opening for him to potentially be involved in the ring again for a one-off match as Vince is in love with the old/part timers..
    I think Vince has a big input in what goes in the games (leading to things like Big Show or Savage being omitted), so WWE games have become fortune-tellers.

Sting was the pre-order bonus for 2015, then he debuted.

Warrior was the pre-order bonus for 2014, then he returned and was put in the HoF outta nowhere.

Brock was randomly put in WWE 12, then he returned.

Meanwhile, Eddie was put in a storyline with Undertaker and buried alive in SvR 2006, then died in real life. Next year, Taker feuded with Benoit in SvR 2007 and said he would kill him, then Benoit died.

All in the year of the game.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    By the way, it's so refreshing to see Titus thrust back into a high-profile spot with Rusev, acting as the first challenger for his reign. That's a really, really exciting angle - and I'm sure the pair will put on great matches. It's good Titus hasn't been buried post-suspension.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Dreadful RAW last night, to be honest.

The opening segment was a farce, AJ will be fed to Cena and there's no way he'll go over, the Reigns/Rollins angle is making both men look weak as ****, the women's division is in dire straits, and the Ziggler/Corbin match was just elongating a superfluous feud.

At least Enzo/Big Cass are entertaining.
    Plus, AJ was a great face (unlike Roman).

I would prefer heel Reigns vs Cena and heel Rollins (thats clearly what they want to do) vs AJ.

I'm not sure there's another wrestler they've changed as much for as Roman. They're willing to ruin a majority of the roster just for him.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 23, 2017
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.