Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • TSR Support Team

If it wasn't for that brilliant triple threat match the Royal Rumble would have been a total disaster.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    That moment when DB is eliminated as if he was just a little c card rookie
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    If it wasn't for that brilliant triple threat match the Royal Rumble would have been a total disaster.
    Agreed.

Think we'll still be talking about that match as one of the best of 2015 in twelve months time.

ReputationRep:
    Raw's been cancelled. There'll still be a show but not sure what it'll consist of.
    • TSR Support Team

(Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Raw's been cancelled. There'll still be a show but not sure what it'll consist of.
    Wonder why they have cancelled it, usually they only do that if someone has died.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Source?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    Wonder why they have cancelled it, usually they only do that if someone has died.
    Been cancelled in Hartford, where there's a snowstorm. They've had travel issues.

ReputationRep:
    Well that was ****ing awful...

Brock once again stole the show. When he disappears there will be trouble.

Crowd were fantastic though.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    No Raw tonight. Wonder what they'll do with the timeslot.

NXT episodes works for me - gives it some exposure, too.

ReputationRep:
    Even God is pissed with the WWE now.

ReputationRep:
    Without using Google when was the last time a Raw was cancelled? I swear I've never known it happen. Tapings obviously happen, Christmas days for instance. But never cancelled.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Just show some NXT tapes and some decent wrestling for once, please.

ReputationRep:
    They'll replay historic moments in WWE history but with Triple H superimposed onto everyone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    No Raw tonight. Wonder what they'll do with the timeslot.
    3 hour sit down interview with Roman Reigns.

(Original post by Bubzeh)
    Without using Google when was the last time a Raw was cancelled? I swear I've never known it happen. Tapings obviously happen, Christmas days for instance. But never cancelled.
    The June 25, 2007 episode of Raw was cancelled due to a tragedy that affected the company. Tonight is only the 2nd time it's happened in nearly 1200 episodes.

ReputationRep:
    Thoughts on the whole Rumble car crash orchestrated by Vinny Mac

When I read Rock helped Reigns, immediately thought 'Nice one Vince, undermine the guy you've chosen by letting his cousin help him to win'.

What they should have done, to continue the Rusev v Rock segment from end of last year, was Rusev re-entered the match to eliminate Reigns (who had, in my story, eliminated him before) and then Rock came to take Rusev out but by Rock helping Reigns take out Show/Kane, it just feels slightly undermining that he couldn't get the job done.

Reigns is going to need one hell of an improvement to win the fans over but I can't see it.

ReputationRep:
    It was just pointless Rock being there. It was an attempt to get them cheering for the closing scenes. It failed.

Pathetic.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    F4WOnline.com is reporting there are absolutely no plans to add Daniel Bryan to the WWE World Heavyweight Championship match at Wrestlemania 31.

Fans were very upset over Bryan’s elimination from the Rumble last night, and it was discussed that they could maybe add him into the match and have another triple threat match. Reports are saying Vince McMahon is totally against that idea, thinking putting Bryan in that situation would be overkill, considering he was in the same type of match at Wrestlemania 30.

ReputationRep:
    I'd be pissed if I'd paid or the Rumble of Box Office last night only to find they're showing the title match and rumble match on Raw.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheMagicRat)
    I'd be pissed if I'd paid or the Rumble of Box Office last night only to find they're showing the title match and rumble match on Raw.
    Haha someone get the WCW checklist out, because WWE have ticked off a whole bunch in just 24 hours.

Be hilarious if they dub the crowd.

ReputationRep:
    Believe it or not, WWE just spoiled something by accident. Someone have that WCW checklist yet?:

Spoiler:
    Show
    WWE just spoiled Orton's returning by 27th Jan (the SD taping that's also been cancelled). So one would assume he was due to return tonight, thus you expect he'll return next week.

There was a WWE advert in the last break advertising a Smackdown taping, listing stars including Orton and the date was 27th Jan.

And yes, they're totally editing the Rumble crowd.

Also, Cena and Rusev get into a massive fight to start their feud:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 16, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.