Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    This Heath Slater gimmick may be one of the most underrated things to come out of the Brand Extension tbh. Has serious potential.

ReputationRep:
    Reigns should insert himself into the Lesnar match somehow.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zayn is Bae)
    Reigns should insert himself into the Lesnar match somehow.
    That could happen - but it depends whether Lesnar has another PPV appearance scheduled off the back of UFC/SummerSlam. I imagine he'll take a rest until Survivor Series.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Rhyno's back?!
    He's been back for months on NXT, but now he seems to be on Smackdown or is floating between shows as 'the hottest free agent', unless it was just one of those 'legend' cameos that happens in Heath Slater segments and he's gone again.

(Original post by Drex50)
    whos going to pre order WWE 2K17?
    I'm going to buy it cheap months later, the game modes are horrible now and the gameplay isn't quite there. Seems quite lazy. The only game in the market for the only wrestling promotion in the market, so it figures.

(Original post by mr T 999)
    Do you think they will bring back the smackdown vs raw games because of the brand extension??
    I bet the next one or the one after will be sub-titled that and the Showcase will be a history of Raw vs Smackdown battles.

(Original post by Zayn is Bae)
    Do you think the Reigns experiment is over, or is it a case of punishing him for a while before putting him back as the guy?
    If he's selling merchandise and if CM Punk can assault a fan live on camera during a Vince segment and not get punished for it and Orton can keep getting monster pushes despite two violations, Reigns is fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    He's been back for months on NXT, but now he seems to be on Smackdown or is floating between shows as 'the hottest free agent', unless it was just one of those 'legend' cameos that happens in Heath Slater segments and he's gone again.

I'm going to buy it cheap months later, the game modes are horrible now and the gameplay isn't quite there. Seems quite lazy. The only game in the market for the only wrestling promotion in the market, so it figures.

I bet the next one or the one after will be sub-titled that and the Showcase will be a history of Raw vs Smackdown battles.

If he's selling merchandise and if CM Punk can assault a fan live on camera during a Vince segment and not get punished for it and Orton can keep getting monster pushes despite two violations, Reigns is fine.
    How cheap are you hoping to get it?

ReputationRep:
    How cheap are you hoping to get it?
    The recent one I got with a gift card and the one before on a key site, so anything up to £10 or £15 depending how patient I am. I play the modes, a few matches and then I'm done for the year. The last one I still play regularlyish is 2007 and the very first one (exactly the same with Football Manager).
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Jinder Mahal returning to RAW, apparently.

ReputationRep:
    The recent one I got with a gift card and the one before on a key site, so anything up to £10 or £15 depending how patient I am. I play the modes, a few matches and then I'm done for the year. The last one I still play regularlyish is 2007 and the very first one (exactly the same with Football Manager).
    What console? I've got WWE 2K15 PS4 on my ebay account

ReputationRep:
    What console? I've got WWE 2K15 PS4 on my ebay account
    PC, because the DLC is free, even though it would cheaper to play on console due to being able to sell it afterward.

ReputationRep:
    PC, because the DLC is free, even though it would cheaper to play on console due to being able to sell it afterward.
    Do you buy the accelerator?

Do you buy digital or physical PC game?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    The biggest issue facing SmackDown right now is Ziggler's credibility. Who, realistically, thinks he's actually in with a shout of taking the strap from
    Ambrose? He's a makeshift contender - clearly just in place while AJ Styles or Bray becomes free.*

ReputationRep:
    Do you buy the accelerator?

Do you buy digital or physical PC game?
    No I didn't need to, ALL the DLC is free on PC.

Digital, not that there's really a difference between digital and physical on PC any more.

ReputationRep:
    No I didn't need to, ALL the DLC is free on PC.

Digital, not that there's really a difference between digital and physical on PC any more.
    Indeed, I wonder how long before physical PC dies a death

Germany is the biggest PC market in EMEA however and they still buy more physical PC than digital

ReputationRep:
    Anyone hear what Russo said about Balor beating Rusev? Pretty rich coming from the guy who booked David Arquette winning the world title, oh and overall WCW. Bash at the beach 2000 being his career defining moment.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Greedoshotfirst)
    Anyone hear what Russo said about Balor beating Rusev? Pretty rich coming from the guy who booked David Arquette winning the world title, oh and overall WCW. Bash at the beach 2000 being his career defining moment.
    Russo is nothing but a spiteful, washed up mess.

ReputationRep:
    Heyman was in the UK talking up a conspiracy on Lesnar-Taker at WM30.. don't buy it at all - Taker wanted Lesnar's credibility as a UFC beast to take his record and that's what it was.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aky786UK)
    Heyman was in the UK talking up a conspiracy on Lesnar-Taker at WM30.. don't buy it at all - Taker wanted Lesnar's credibility as a UFC beast to take his record and that's what it was.
    No way.

ReputationRep:
    A great orator though, if you were 50-50 on it, you would be inclined to believe him

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aky786UK)
    A great orator though, if you were 50-50 on it, you would be inclined to believe him

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Can't believe WWE have been so reluctant to extend his current deal. I know he and the company have had their history, but Christ, the man could sell ice to a polar bear. Heyman is king of the spoken word.

ReputationRep:
    Why should we buy Rusev as a challenger to Reigns when he's beaten him about 10 times clean as a whistle on Smackdown/RAW? Roman is way above the US Title anyway ffs.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 16, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.