Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)

Steph's tits! Ok, but HHH tries to turn her into Chyna and now she looks like Vince with tits.

I mean really.
    Hahaha.

(Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Seems like a done deal that AJ doesn't go to Wrestlemania as champ, but might win tonight? Hope to see Joe called up to the main roster tonight and do well in the Rumble, well overdue tbh.
    Biggest hint is a lack of Joe on the NXT card recently. He's appearing tonight for sure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)

Biggest hint is a lack of Joe on the NXT card recently. He's appearing tonight for sure.
    Fair enough, not been keeping up on the actual product tbh so wasn't aware of that. Definitely be watching tonight though! Also hoping they have AJ's title run go on just that little bit longer, been the most enjoyable title run in a very long time for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Just seems a waste to me when Styles has had such a monster run with the belt. All rumours have Cena winning tonight, which is a shame. He should be delayed from winning the championship for as long as possible, giving the 16th win a real special feeling. That should come at Mania.
    Cena winning the 16th title is a huge talking point for the Rumble and selling anything can happen on the network though. The 17th one when he actually breaks the record should be a hugely overblown mania main event!

It'll be a shame if AJ doesn't get to carry the belt into Mania after the year he's had. Reminds me of when Punk should have been in the main event at Mania after holding the title for a year but Vince had to get his fetish for the Rock/Cena twice in a lifetime garbage satiated.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Fair enough, not been keeping up on the actual product tbh so wasn't aware of that. Definitely be watching tonight though! Also hoping they have AJ's title run go on just that little bit longer, been the most enjoyable title run in a very long time for me.
    (Original post by IanDangerously)
    Cena winning the 16th title is a huge talking point for the Rumble and selling anything can happen on the network though. The 17th one when he actually breaks the record should be a hugely overblown mania main event!

It'll be a shame if AJ doesn't get to carry the belt into Mania after the year he's had. Reminds me of when Punk should have been in the main event at Mania after holding the title for a year but Vince had to get his fetish for the Rock/Cena twice in a lifetime garbage satiated.
    Agree on both counts. AJ deserves a Mania main event - with the title.

ReputationRep:
    I'm gonna try the free month of Network tonight. Rumble and Elimination Chamber are worth watching as it stands, Smackdown as well with AJ Styles, Becky Lynch and the Wyatts leading the show. I'm more interested in the behind the scenes stuff too.

Raw I'm still fine with watching the odd YouTube video, I don't feel I'm missing anything.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I'm gonna try the free month of Network tonight. Rumble and Elimination Chamber are worth watching as it stands, Smackdown as well with AJ Styles, Becky Lynch and the Wyatts leading the show. I'm more interested in the behind the scenes stuff too.

Raw I'm still fine with watching the odd YouTube video, I don't feel I'm missing anything.
    Enjoy Holy Foley. That airs tonight.

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully with the show being 4 hours tonight they'll go back to a full 2 minute interval for the rumble instead of this 90 second nonsense

ReputationRep:
    What are the odds on Nikki and Cena winning titles at WM then Cena proposing during the 'celebration'?

I'm not sure I'd be so happy.

(Original post by IanDangerously)
    Hopefully with the show being 4 hours tonight they'll go back to a full 2 minute interval for the rumble instead of this 90 second nonsense
    It's '2 minutes', but the times are never real.

ReputationRep:
    At least this Rumble isn't predictable like the last few. I think the only outcome I'd be disappointed with is if Goldberg wins the rumble

ReputationRep:
    What are the odds on Nikki and Cena winning titles at WM then Cena proposing during the 'celebration'?

I'm not sure I'd be so happy.

It's '2 minutes', but the times are never real.
    It's an approximate time! The rumble match needs to last at least an hour this year with the show being soooooo long

ReputationRep:
    The guy with the Mr Bean sign in the crowd :rofl: Legend.

Love Cole trying to claim that Bayley busted Charlotte's mouth with the facebuster earlier, when she clearly botched the elbow drop and clocked her in the gob with the elbow.

ReputationRep:
    gonna watch it at uni. Hopefully gonna be a good rumble

ReputationRep:
    The ring sounds really hollow today. :beard:

ReputationRep:
    Neville is actually awesome as a heel. Comes across as a total narcissist, in a good way.

ReputationRep:
    Knew AJ was doing the job tonight, his face just looked sad throughout the entire match :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Rumble winner will probably fight Cena at WM so it won't be Lesnar or Goldberg.

ReputationRep:
    I guess the policy with Rumbles judging from the past few is to have two guys you want to push but who people hate, then have the least hated one win so he gets massive cheers.

ReputationRep:
    That was a very underwhelming Rumble. There was so much potential for more ffs

I don't get why they're so keen on burying Lesnar as well, that was just awful too.

ReputationRep:
    for god sake that had so much potential and they go and give regins even more of a push when he doesn't need it. i'm pleased he didn't win but he doesn't need to be in the final two again, 3 years in a row ffs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    That was a very underwhelming Rumble. There was so much potential for more ffs

I don't get why they're so keen on burying Lesnar as well, that was just awful too.
    They're not burying him, they're just saying Goldberg has his number. Everyone thought they'd even it up, instead they're going the route of Goldberg being the guy that Lesnar can't work out.

(Original post by chelseafreak)
    for god sake that had so much potential and they go and give regins even more of a push when he doesn't need it. i'm pleased he didn't win but he doesn't need to be in the final two again, 3 years in a row ffs
    It was a dumb #30 but this means Reigns vs Undertaker, and this is only good for everyone. Reigns will learn and improve if he has any sense, and Taker will get a good match out of him. And it might not even be for the title. And if Taker loses, well he's old and lost already so it's not that big a deal.

How mad would you be if Reigns took the streak (which in hindsight Vince is probably wishing he could do)?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 13, 2017
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.