Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Longshot111)
    Yup. It was, how many times were you bombarded, when I saw it on reddit, I was like "omg, I knew that guy!" . XD
    Yep, someone linked me to an iFunny page, a Facebook group post and now a reddit post :rofl: #Legacy
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Neverdie)
    All you're highlighting is their race. What is wrong with you?
    uw0tm9's post.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    That news about Dash Wilder being out til the summer is a big blow for the Revival, really. With Kofi injured, too, apparently WWE were keen to keep The New Day off TV for a while. But they may have no choice now, with both tag divisions suffering blows.

ReputationRep:
    I just find it funny that whenever ozzyoscy is having a disagreement with someone, Neverdie is always there to have his back :rofl: Cosmic...

ReputationRep:
    If you must pass it off to others rather than speak for yourself, at least try guys other than internet warriors or some guy who keeps coming back just to derail the thread and abuse people on a site he's perma-banned from.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    I just find it funny that whenever ozzyoscy is having a disagreement with someone, Neverdie is always there to have his back :rofl: Cosmic...
    I've seen this too, I swear, it's his alt or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neverdie)
    who keeps coming back just to derail the thread and abuse people on a site he's perma-banned from.

You haven't commented in ages and only came up to call Mackay a racist prick, so first off, you're derailing the thread and second, you didn't like the way I was standing up to you and ozzy and you went around my posts like a fox ravaging a bin for food in order to piece together some lame paragraph to try get inside my head and you think I'm abusive? Only people I've abused in this thread are you and Ozzy, that's it.

You clearly have no faith in your own words so why should someone else?

If you were really against abuse, Ozzy said to Mackay not long ago. "If you're gonna make long essays nobody is going to read...", Why didn't you stand up against that? If you only care when certain people do it then you don't care at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Also. PRSOM.

ReputationRep:
    Mackay, I'm noting the odd convenience that suddenly a load of dead, inactive accounts have come back to life to either defend you or just derail the thread with spam.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    Mackay, I'm noting the odd convenience that suddenly a load of dead, inactive accounts have come back to life to either defend you or just derail the thread with spam.
    I'm noting a pleb who takes insecurities out on other people and has an alt to help him with his rubbish.

"Everything I disagree with is spam." and you've already derailed the thread but you normally do when someone says something you disagree with.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I don't have the motivation or inclination to do that. Get the mods to check IP addresses.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    I don't have the motivation or inclination to do that. Get the mods to check IP addresses.
    You write big old articles after every show even though you know no one reads them and have 26,000 posts, what don't you have the motivation and inclination for?

ReputationRep:
    You write big old articles after every show even though you know no one reads them and have 26,000 posts, what don't you have the motivation and inclination for?
    You attack people for "derailing the thread." but when some guy puts his time and effort into keeping it alive, you still insult them.

Does nothing please you?

ReputationRep:
    Geez I forgot Longshot replies to every post I make like a psychotic stalker. I doubt they're full of humility and friendliness anyway. (Cue reply...)
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    What an odd, odd episode of SmackDown. Jinder Mahal won a No. 1 Contender Match for the WWE Championship, beating Mojo Rawley, Dolph Ziggler, Luke Harper, Erick Rowan and Sami Zayn. The six-man match was good, despite its emphasis on midcarders, and I couldn't see Mahal going over. On Talking Smack, he cut an impassioned promo - and he's much improved, in good shape and clearly developing his character. But a Mahal vs Randy Orton match just cannot be PPV. It's a joke of a main event, really, and I hope it happens on SmackDown rather than Backlash. Orton's reign is floundering, and a programme with Mahal won't help that.

It wasn't the only shock of the night, either. We saw Epico and Primo - reverting to their Colons gimmick, rather than The Shining Stars - get a win over American Alpha. I've complained about the bottom-rung teams needing some momentum and in desperate need of being built up, so this was a welcome change. In much better action was the main event, which saw AJ Styles beat Baron Corbin via count-out. The ending was hardly the best way to finish SmackDown, but it protects Corbin - who Dave Meltzer says, alongside Shinsuke Nakamura, will be in the main event picture through summer. Styles picking up the win was also the right call, and we saw Kevin Owens on commentary after his US Open Challenge saw him get a win over the unknown Gary Gandy. This shtick has plenty of potential - and could result in Owens getting a nasty surprise by facing a real challenger one week. I hope they keep feeding him jobbers for a few weeks, though.

The only other segment of note was the opening one, which saw Charlotte demand a championship opportunity, before she went over and beat Naomi later in the night, affording her such opportunity next week on SmackDown. The two gelled well in the ring and it was a solid bout, with the opening promo from Charlotte displaying what she'll bring to the blue brand. Disappointingly, there was a severe lack of Shinsuke Nakamura and Tye Dillinger, which was a shame.

On 205 Live, we saw Akira Tozawa beat Tony Nese, after The Brian Kendrick tried to interfere. Nese beat Kendrick down after the bell, hinting at a babyface turn (which is a loose term, considering his character is barely developed enough for anybody to care whether he's face/heel). Elsewhere, Ariya Daivari picked up a win over Mustafa Ali after Drew Gulak appeared imploring the latter not to do any high-flying moves, in a continuation of his new character shtick. In the main event, Austin Aries beat TJ Perkins, but Perkins and Neville then beat down the babyface post-match in a brilliant heel development. The duo looked relentless and horrible, and it was great to see. Much better than the continuing Alicia Fox storyline, anyway, which earlier in the show saw Rich Swann explain why he was sending her presents. Fox eventually broke up with Noam Dar, before Swann revealed he was doing it for Cedric Alexande ("Remember him? You broke his heart!"). Pah.

ReputationRep:
    Nakamura's probably going to have to wait until after the first PPV for his first feud
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Nakamura's probably going to have to wait until after the first PPV for his first feud
    Yeah, Ziggler seems a throwaway thing made for SmackDown, rather than PPV-worthy.

Apparently Jinder got the W last night because WWE are big on expanding the Indian market.

ReputationRep:
    SD booking makes perfect sense because of Easter and chocolate eggs...

...it was a Jinder Surprise.

(Also Jinder's shot won't happen, it's shock value booking they can afford because they're losing the World title for a couple months, Jinder will be put in the MITB and lose, then complain every week about his shot before being squashed ala Slater.)

ReputationRep:
    Jinder can easily be a very hot heel though, and should really be going for one of the smaller titles instead, but it doesn't make sense if Owens is already there I guess.

Funny how the Intercontinental and United states champion belts have more prestige then the current main titles on both shows.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Jinder can easily be a very hot heel though
    A formation of a stable - if Mahal is to be the leader and the Bollywood Boyz his cronies - could really help this. Similar to JBL and the Cabinet in 2004, when a perennial midcarder was elevated and drew heat.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 2, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.