Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The WWE Society II Watch

Announcements
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Orton's being advertised on the posters for Fast Lane apparently. Expecting him to return this week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Orton's being advertised on the posters for Fast Lane apparently. Expecting him to return this week.
    Was advertised for the rumble too so not getting my hopes up lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArsenalWenger)
    Was advertised for the rumble too so not getting my hopes up lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Makes sense they bring him back soon. Him-Rollins, Reigns-Lesnar, Cena-Rusev, Sting-HHH has the makings of a very decent WM31 card. Hopefully they give Bryan a match with Ziggler, and give Wyatt a meaningful feud.

I'm not holding out much hope for Ambrose. He'll end up being in the ****ing battle royal.

ReputationRep:
    He was advertised for this week's Smackdown, even in an ad break during the cancelled Raw, so I assume he was supposed to come back on Monday.

ReputationRep:
    Reminder: This is the WrestleMania moment Triple H's self-booking has taken away:

Great quotes.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    Reminder: This is the WrestleMania moment Triple H's self-booking has taken away:

Great quotes.
    Great unofficial promo
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Sting-HHH makes so much more sense.

ReputationRep:
    Sting-HHH makes so much more sense.
    WWE authority figures have been corrupting the company since the mid-90s, if he had a problem with it he would've appeared years ago.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    WWE authority figures have been corrupting the company since the mid-90s, if he had a problem with it he would've appeared years ago.
    Hoping more that they prey on the rumours that HHH has always treated WCW staff like **** tbh.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K1NG93)

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Rumours of a Reigns heel turn if Lesnar doesn't sign a contract extension after Mania.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Rocky GENUINELY was not happy that nigh. Hes not just putting that face ob. In his backstage interview he was a total a$$hole too.

ReputationRep:
    Reigns will probably need a heel turn but it's the perfect time to make Rollins a face too

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Reigns will probably need a heel turn but it's the perfect time to make Rollins a face too

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The way I saw the Shield originally was Ambrose and Reigns heel, Rollins face.

Rollins has a Jeff Hard-esque quality to him. Hoping they keep Ambrose face for a long time yet, though. He's come into his own since they split.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heavyhandscott)
    Rocky GENUINELY was not happy that nigh. Hes not just putting that face ob. In his backstage interview he was a total a$$hole too.
    I know and I don't blame him. He doesn't wanna come back only to get booed.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    I know and I don't blame him. He doesn't wanna come back only to get booed.
    I checked the WWE roster not long ago and he was on it, now hes not and not in the Alumini section either

Thing is they werent booing him, I dont even think they dislike Reigns, I think it was just due to the situation and how the match went
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heavyhandscott)
    I checked the WWE roster not long ago and he was on it, now hes not and not in the Alumini section either

Thing is they werent booing him, I dont even think they dislike Reigns, I think it was just due to the situation and how the match went
    The IWC will never be happy. Last year, we were all fuming about Bryan being snubbed for Batista - and even Reigns was cheered during the final two because he would have been seen as a 'better' choice to win the Rumble. Now, he's public enemy number one.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    The IWC will never be happy. Last year, we were all fuming about Bryan being snubbed for Batista - and even Reigns was cheered during the final two because he would have been seen as a 'better' choice to win the Rumble. Now, he's public enemy number one.
    IWC?
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    QUESTION: Anyone got the network here from the UK? need to ask something

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 16, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.