Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Longshot111)
    You've said more stupid things than Big Show has had Face/ heel turns.
    I've had sex with more women. Your turn.

And no, underage girls don't count.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    I've had sex with more women. Your turn.

And no, underage girls don't count.
    1. You stink of insecurity. "Oooh! Look at me! I have sex!"

2. The way you twist people's words is adorable but at the same time ridiculous. You falsely accuse Mackay of being racist and sexist and falsely accuse me of being a pedophile. You are cancer.

ReputationRep:
    1. You stink of insecurity. "Oooh! Look at me! I have sex!"

2. The way you twist people's words is adorable but at the same time ridiculous.
    I don't know what I twisted, or why you think sex is that big a deal...

ReputationRep:
    I don't know what I twisted, or why you think sex is that big a deal...
    Sex isn't a big deal but you're using it to make your self look better.

You twisted my words, said I'm a pedo when I jokingly hit on a girl and I stopped talking to her when she said she was 16. You're trying to convince people that I went all the way or something. It happens to most guys but you just wanna point it out and ridicule because you autisticly screech everytime I make a comment.

ReputationRep:
    Sex isn't a big deal but you're using it to make your self look better.

You twisted my words, said I'm a pedo when I jokingly hit on a girl and I stopped talking to her when she said she was 16. You're trying to convince people that I went all the way or something. It happens to most guys but you just wanna point it out and ridicule because you autisticly screech everytime I make a comment.
    This reply isn't creepy at all.

So at this point can I assume, as well as not abuse or bully people, you also don't derail theads? I just can't see why you've been banned 30 times.

ReputationRep:
    Don't see how it's creepy, yet again, another blatantly wrong accusation. SO cute.
    Stopped reading here as creepiness factor went up to 11.

Good job derailing the thread with abuse, completely proved me wrong. I've made my point. See you next account

ReputationRep:
    Stopped reading here as creepiness factor went up to 11.

Good job derailing the thread with abuse, completely proved me wrong. I've made my point. See you next account.
    I'm sure it did...

You started derailing the thread with an abusive comment which was totally out of the blue. "OMG, go jinder! You're going to die alone." Like, wtf. You've made no point, you abuse the hell out of others and then play the victim when they abuse back.

You've completely proved me right you lunatic.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure it did...

You started derailing the thread with an abusive comment which was totally out of the blue. "OMG, go jinder! You're going to die alone." Like, wtf. You've made no point, you abuse the hell out of others and then play the victim when they abuse back.

You've completely proved me right you lunatic.
    I don't get if you're trying to convince me or yourself, but if it's the former: copying what I say to you and repeating them back to me tells me you think what I said about you was factual i.e. abusing people and playing the victim when you get what you dish out, being proved right etc.

ReputationRep:
    I don't get if you're trying to convince me or yourself, but if it's the former: copying what I say to you and repeating them back to me tells me you think what I said about you was factual i.e. abusing people and playing the victim when you get what you dish out, being proved right etc.
    Erm, no.

You abuse everyone and everything and most people on here have ridiculed you for it, only time I've been accused for it is by you.

But you're an idiot anyway, you're going to go abuse someone else in a minute anyway, or by HeavyHandedScotts words "be up to his usual antics.".

ReputationRep:
    Erm, no.

You abuse everyone and everything and most people on here have ridiculed you for it, only time I've been accused for it is by you.

But you're an idiot anyway, you're going to go abuse someone else in a minute anyway, or by HeavyHandedScotts words "be up to his usual antics.".
    You just keep repeating that I abuse people, yet surely if I did I would know this and be bragging about it. Yet I've not been banned and harassed mods by constantly making accounts, and I've got you to derail this thread with abuse to prove my point about you. But will you change your ways? Never, it's society that is wrong, not you, eh?

ReputationRep:
    You just keep repeating that I abuse people, yet surely if I did I would know this and be bragging about it. Yet I've not been banned and harassed mods by constantly making accounts, and I've got you to derail this thread with abuse to prove my point about you. But will you change your ways? Never, it's society that is wrong, not you, eh?
    Nope, it's you. I get on fine with everyone else here.

You abuse people and then accuse them of abusing you back? That doesn't prove any points, it just makes you look like an idiot. You've already derailed the thread.

But go ahead and derail the thread thousands more times anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Nope, it's you. I get on fine with everyone else here.

You abuse people and then accuse them of abusing you back? That doesn't prove any points, it just makes you look like an idiot. You've already derailed the thread.

But go ahead and derail the thread thousands more times anyway.
    So again to clarify, you didn't just reply about 10 times, including one which was solely getting excited about making the 6000th post?

No that was someone else's fault again.

ReputationRep:
    I'm replying to you because your replying to me, it's how an argument works, thicko.

I'd rather say "yay, 6000th comment." than "You're racist." or "You're going to die alone." or "Nobody reads your reviews Mackay.".

Hypocrite.
    Ah, more insults and an admission of being so obsessed that you feel forced to reply while absolving yourself of all responsiblity for them. Explains the 100 accounts.

ReputationRep:
    Ah, more insults and an admission of being so obsessed that you feel forced to reply while absolving yourself of all responsiblity for them. Explains the 100 accounts.
    I'm not obsessed, when you talk bad to someone, they respond. You insult everybody.

I'd rather have 100 accounts than be someone who screeches "Hey guise! Look at me try get this guy to respond!... Omg, look at him responding! haha, please love me.".

ReputationRep:
    I'm not obsessed, when you talk bad to someone, they respond. You insult everybody.

I'd rather have 100 accounts than be someone who screeches "Hey guise! Look at me try get this guy to respond!... Omg, look at him responding! haha, please love me.".
    You're not obsessed, you just can't stop responding... or talking about someone... to the point you make new accounts each time you get banned just so you can continue...

When did I say "hey guys look at me trying to get him to respond" or ask anyone to love me? Is that what you do? WTF?

ReputationRep:
    You're not obsessed, you just can't stop responding... or talking about someone... to the point you make new accounts each time you get banned just so you can continue...

When did I say "hey guys look at me trying to get him to respond" or ask anyone to love me? Is that what you do? WTF?
    "Hey guys! Look at me beg this guy to respond to me and then ridicule for him when he responds to me, aren't I special! Don't you love me?"

* Ridicules Mackay for making reviews but complains the thread is dead 3 minutes later.*

ReputationRep:
    "Hey guys! Look at me beg this guy to respond to me and then ridicule for him when he responds to me, aren't I special! Don't you love me?"

* Ridicules Mackay for making reviews but complains the thread is dead 3 minutes later.*
    Why do you keep saying "hey guys"? I've only talked to you, and when did I beg you to reply, say I was special or ask people to love me?

No wonder you're alone and hate the world.

ReputationRep:
    Why do you keep saying "hey guys"? I've only talked to you, and when did I beg you to reply, say I was special or ask people to love me?

No wonder you're alone and hate the world.
    Because it's you in a nutshell.

Look who's talking. I don't hate the world, I just don't like hypocrites abusing others and then screeching when someone tells him off for it.

No wonder you're alone and hate the world then scream at the top of your lungs when you get hate back.

ReputationRep:
    Because it's you in a nutshell.

Look who's talking. I don't hate the world, I just don't like hypocrites abusing others and then screeching when someone tells him off for it.

No wonder you're alone and hate the world then scream at the top of your lungs when you get hate back.
    So you don't like yourself?

I'm not sure how one screams on a forum, and who uses lungs to write? That sounds awkward.

ReputationRep:
    So you don't like yourself?

I'm not sure how one screams on a forum, and who uses lungs to write? That sounds awkward.
    Lame.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 13, 2017
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.