Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Asuka needs to be on SmackDown when she debuts - and she needs to win the belt in her first match.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Asuka needs to be on SmackDown when she debuts - and she needs to win the belt in her first match.
    How does a main roster debut and championship match get booked though? Especially from an injury

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heavyhandscott)
    How does a main roster debut and championship match get booked though? Especially from an injury
    Open challenge or the gm forces the champ to defend against a mystery opponent
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TobyShorrock)
    Open challenge or the gm forces the champ to defend against a mystery opponent
    I dont know how I didnt think of these (oops)

I think an open challenge would be better, though a heel should be forced into a match so they get more heat from the crowd
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Asuka vs Becky Lynch and Charlotte makes the most sense to me. A SmackDown debut is a must.

ReputationRep:
    Mackay what the actual ****.

If this isn't more proof that you're copy and pasting then idk what is. This is clearly a form of spam.

ReputationRep:
    That time Rikishi recorded a Barry White-style ballad about rear entry.

BTW how many parents must've been driven absolutely mad with the awful music and cringe of this album?

ReputationRep:
    Stephanie and Vince both on Smackdown. Maybe the blue show is finally worth watching.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Only took a few months and WWE are back offering another free month of the Network to previous subscribers (I've not even subscribed, it's always been the free months).

Also they've sent a survey which suggests they have a lot of ideas including serial dramas "like a WWE-inspired Game of Thrones", buying out TNA/GFW and coming to agreements with ROH and NJPW, alternate commentary audio so you can listen to something like Scott Hall & Kevin Nash instead of "OHHHH MYYYYYY" and "*looks at script* FOR THE LOVE OF MANKIND(!)", VR, alternate camera angles...

ReputationRep:
    Rose are red
    Violets are blue
    Roman reigns
    Strowman AIN'T FINISHED WITH YOU!

ReputationRep:
    Heel Neville's promos are hilarious.

"I don't care!"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    That time Rikishi recorded a Barry White-style ballad about rear entry.

BTW how many parents must've been driven absolutely mad with the awful music and cringe of this album?
    Oh God, I remember this album lol, it was beyond awful. Not even fun and corny like the early 90's stuff.

ReputationRep:
    @WoodyMKC Thanks for the rep.

ReputationRep:
    I've gotta get up in 4 hours, but I had to stay up to see if Shane tried to kill himself again. Spoiler incoming for those that haven't watched it yet:

Spoiler:
    Show
    My late night was not in vain If I had to be mega picky I'd say it's a shame they went for pretty much the exact same spot as Shane's last HIAC match, but I guess it's the only way Shane can truly control his fall and make it as safe as possible.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, same story with all of his matches tbh, but the Sami Zayn swerve was brilliant. Not gonna lie I was getting a bit frustrated with the amount of times they tried to break the top of the cage and neither of them fell through. Even after like a solid 5 minutes of teasing that it would break.

The HIAC tag team match was pretty brutal too.

ReputationRep:
    The New Day HIAC was more difficult to watch than Shane/Owen. I felt like I was watching a torture scene in a kidnapping film.

I didn't know what to expect and quitely bemoaned the death of the aura of HIAC when New Day came joyfully skipping into the formerly-demonic structure, for a PPV opener.

No blood, tables as I recall, or mega risks, just great selling, taunting and some much needed intensity. Big E looked like a beast at times despite being daft as **** generally and this was exactly the match gimmick that should bring that out.

ReputationRep:
    Big E definitely deserves a solo push, but the New day are too good of a group to break up just yet

ReputationRep:
    Came across the below on Survivor Series plans... LOL

Dave Meltzer reported in today's daily update that current plans call for Raw's top champion to face SmackDown's top champion in a non-title match at November's dual-branded Survivor Series pay-per-view.

The match would be Brock Lesnar vs. Jinder Mahal, with neither the Universal nor WWE Championship on the line. What the card for Survivor Series looks like should be finalized in the coming weeks as both brands will begin building to the show.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aky786UK)
    Came across the below on Survivor Series plans... LOL
    The one thing WWE get credit for is maybe kind of acknowledging he's a total jobber by having him fluke his way to the title only by having 3-on-1 handicap matches (6-on-1 if you include Khali's interference).

I would be utterly entertained if Jinder crushed Lesnar.

In fact advertise a stipulation where they're both allowed to take as much roids and drugs as they want in preparation.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 16, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.