Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    That's been the case for years. WWE have always had indie superstars in development and next big things ready for their push for the title in the main roster. Steen/Owens doesn't stand a chance. You can bring a horse to Carly Colon, Colt Cabana and Sara Del Rey, but you can't make it do anything with them.
    Oh I know.

I reckon Owens could be a decent enough heel on the main roster tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Would be interesting to see If it's a WWE vs WCW feud but with taker representing wwe Instead.

Can't defend the streak anymore but can defend wwe

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Would be interesting to see If it's a WWE vs WCW feud but with taker representing wwe Instead.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That is the worst idea ever. As well as being old farts, all of the main WCW guys are WWE guys now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Terrible idea. It would be worse than the 2001 invasion angle.

ReputationRep:
    I remember they tried to do that in I think WWE 13, and it was basically just Vader.

ReputationRep:
    To this day, I still don't know how Marc Mero got himself up for that powerbomb. Sable must have been on roids.

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Neville-Owens had a great match on NXT last night. The 450 splash into the powerbomb finish was great.

Plus, Rhyno's back!
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Now that Samoa Joe isnt with TNA roumours are starting to link him to TNA.

If Lesnars' contract roumours arent true Samoa Joe V Lesnar would be great. 2 'beasts'.

I rememer seeing Joe in tv like 6 years ago and he was playing a 'beast' gimmick destroying everyone. He was badass.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    WWE rarely go seeking TNA talent, but Samoa Joe should definitely be the exception.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Don't think the likes of Cody/Goldust/Miz/Sandow deserve single matches if Ambrose isn't getting one. No guarantee that Ziggler is getting one either.
    I'd expect Ziggler to face Bryan, though. Both want it to happen - and it has the potential to be a show stealer, in truth. It would be great if they could do it as two faces under the narrative of them both trying to prove they are the best in the business, but equally, a heel turn from Ziggler is likely.

Hope it doesn't happen at Fast Lane, though. Reigns needs a clean win over Bryan otherwise the IWC and Yes Movement will be even louder than before.

ReputationRep:
    Joe isn't with TNA anymore?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loafing.Charizard)
    Left this week, brother.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loafing.Charizard)
    No one is. The highly talented rats are jumping the sinking ship.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    No one is. The highly talented rats are jumping the sinking ship.
    James Storm, Bobby Roode, Styles and Samoa Joe are the only ones I can see succeeding in the WWE market.

Angle returning to feud with Rusev would be class, though.

ReputationRep:
    Seems like Seth Rollins' opponent for Mania is confirmed...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Left this week, brother.
    Ohhh damn haha. I wouldn't mind seeing Jeff Hardy back in the WWE as well, if he still has it in him or not :dontknow:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aky786UK)
    Seems like Seth Rollins' opponent for Mania is confirmed...
    Book it.

ReputationRep:
    If Jeff came back I would kidnap Roman Reigns and disguise myself as him* long enough to be able to stiff the hell out of Jeff.

That 'apology' he did after coming back being high against Sting still bugs me. They made a big thing of him coming out and setting things right by apologising to the fans, except then all he did was kayfabe apologise for losing then demanded a title match because reasons. The guy's a ****head.

*I don't think I could pull off Lesnar

ReputationRep:
    Cena's banging Ziggler's ex in real life. Now he's banging Ziggler's other ex in a film.

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Cena's banging Ziggler's ex in real life. Now he's banging Ziggler's other ex in a film.

Looks better than The Marine, at least.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 13, 2017
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.