Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArsenalWenger)
    Really pisses me off how little time divas get on a 3 hour show ffs. That showing right there was like 1 minute. If you're a diva in nxt theres no incentive to move up to the main roster apart from the money since divas are treated like crap on main roster.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Agreed, that was the worst match I've ever seen. Feel especially bad for Emma. Didn't even show her entrance then she gets kicked extremely lightly in the stomach and faceplanted of the bat.

I was hoping Paige was going to get back up after pushed down but no it was rubbish.

ReputationRep:
    Really pisses me off how little time divas get on a 3 hour show ffs. That showing right there was like 1 minute. If you're a diva in nxt theres no incentive to move up to the main roster apart from the money since divas are treated like crap on main roster.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I doubt Divas get any significant money. Midcarders and below get your standard retail worker regular wage after expenses and tax, I dread to think what female workers who are only on for a few minutes a week get.

That'll be why they always date a main eventer or move on to modelling or just another job. It sucks, but I wouldn't bet my house that all the diva relationships with Cena, Bryan, Orton etc. are true love.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    Likely having match of the night like he did about 7 years straight before the concussion against Lesnar.

Look at his last 2 tweets.

"Bray your time have come !"

"There gonna be a point where I can't wrestle no more !"

And only 2,000 followers.

What do you think?

I wasn't being serious

ReputationRep:
    Did HHH really just open the show without a 20 minute promo?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    So, Orton's back in the Authority's pocket? FFS.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    So, Orton's back in the Authority's pocket? FFS.

Clearly not. They're building the rivalry up slowly
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Clearly not. They're building the rivalry up slowly
    It's farcical, though. As if he'd be willing to even pretend to be OK with a man who kayfabe tried to maim him back in late 2014.

His momentum has completely erradicated. The Viper should have returned a human wrecking ball, RKO-ing every one in sight. Creative - once again - have dropped the ball.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but I suppose it's better than rko ing every member of the authority for 5 weeks straight

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Was waiting for Orton to drop Rollins, didn't happen *sigh*
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loafing.Charizard)
    Was waiting for Orton to drop Rollins, didn't happen *sigh*
    This.

ReputationRep:
    Hoping this doesn't kill Orton's momentum too much and the crowd get behind him like they did at the start of the show when he does inevitably attack seth.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Hoping this doesn't kill Orton's momentum too much and the crowd get behind him like they did at the start of the show when he does inevitably attack seth.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Creative shouldn't have held off pushing that button, though. He should have come in and they could have teased tension for a few weeks with Rollins getting away by the skin of his teeth before Mania, or even Rollins laying out Orton and (kayfabe) putting him on the shelf, only for Orton to recover by Mania and win their singles bout before Rollins cashed in on Reigns, after he beats Lesnar.

Perfect world.

ReputationRep:
    Glad Orton didn't turn on them, would've been too predictable, and it makes the future of the stable more up in the air, especially with Kane now actually getting wins.

It also makes sense. Orton knows the people in control often win, especially Triple H, and he was offered a way back in. He isn't a lone badass (as much as WWE tried to make him the new Stone Cold, even giving him a snake nickname), he hides behind others. This is all borne from the start of his career when he left Triple H's group with the WWE title, got destroyed and Triple H took the title back.

(Though I'm not gonna pretend the writers have that much foresight or general intelligence to be considering this.)

(Original post by AR_95)
    I wasn't being serious
    Just like everyone else who realises they said something silly. It's ok to say silly things. We're humans, not omniscient gods just because we're on the internet.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    BNB must be getting one of the biggest non-pushes of the last ten years right now.

ReputationRep:
    BNB must be getting one of the biggest non-pushes of the last ten years right now.
    I'm still laughing at the tweet about Rooney diving and BNB giving him a Bull Hammer :lol:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    So, this week's SmackDown sees Rollins pinned clean by Ryback. I don't want to live in this world anymore.

ReputationRep:
    So, this week's SmackDown sees Rollins pinned clean by Ryback. I don't want to live in this world anymore.
    Thanks for the spoiler :ahee:. Smackdown isn't really important anyway unfortunately
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the spoiler :ahee:. Smackdown isn't really important anyway unfortunately
    'Spoiler' suggests it's something you'd be shocked by. I'm not even shocked by that. Rollins could be the top heel in the company with a better booking. Why didn't he pick up the win at Fast Lane, too? What's the point in having Kane pin Ziggler?

ReputationRep:
    'Spoiler' suggests it's something you'd be shocked by. I'm not even shocked by that. Rollins could be the top heel in the company with a better booking. Why didn't he pick up the win at Fast Lane, too? What's the point in having Kane pin Ziggler?
    Yeah seth has really taken to this heel role and deserves better booking. I'm guessing he'll lose to Orton at mania but he could cash in on reigns or lesnar I suppose. Yeah it's 2015 and kane the jobber is picking up a win over one of the hottest guys in wwe.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Yeah seth has really taken to this heel role and deserves better booking. I'm guessing he'll lose to Orton at mania but he could cash in on reigns or lesnar I suppose. Yeah it's 2015 and kane the jobber is picking up a win over one of the hottest guys in wwe.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What was the point of Big Show KO punching him the other week, too? He and Kane have no sense of direction. It's laughable at times.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 16, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.