Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Could happen.

If Lesnar wasn't to re-sign with WWE, I'd have the company play up to his mercenary/gun-for-hire nature. Get him pinned by Reigns after a spear, but then beat the **** out of him until Rollins walks down the ramp and cashes in.

Lesnar walks away with Heyman laughing, while Rollins stands there as the confetti and boos reign in.
    It's a Big 4 PPV crowd, those will be cheers!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    It's a Big 4 PPV crowd, those will be cheers!
    I love Rollins - he's a bit of a throwback as a heel I think. But he's got that 'cool' factor.

Heels like The Miz are a rare breed in the modern age - he's genuinely despised.

ReputationRep:
    One of the best promos I've heard in a while from Heyman

ReputationRep:
    Cena be looking heel after that Rusev scene

ReputationRep:
    Orton............

Just wow

Why didnt taker appear
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Cena definitely using heel tactics. Nice to see.

The Heyman promo was so good - but why the hell haven't Reigns and Lesnar been face to face since mid-January? It's the headline feud of the year ffs.

Good to see the divas got three minutes bell-to-bell, while Wiz Khalifa was given a ten minute rap. That RAW was a mess. Commentary team did a woeful job of selling Orton's beatdown of Rollins at the close.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Anybody else see the 'Benoit is Innocent' banner in the crowd, btw?

How on Earth did they manage to get that in the building.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    The Heyman promo was so good - but why the hell haven't Reigns and Lesnar been face to face since mid-January? It's the headline feud of the year ffs.
    I think some of that promo wasnt kayfabe. The roumours about Brock are probably because Lesnar wants to go to UFC after dropping to Reigns and WWE dont like that. Or maybe hes demanding more money, as he said Reigns/Rollins (cant remember which one) would be a cheaper champion.

Commentary are rubbish as usual. Especially in that Intercontinental segment. I see the idea of the IC but execution isnt very good. R Truth involved, why? Stardust, why? Wheres goldust? A dust V dust match would be better.

I think Kane V Show will be on WM31 card now

Whiz Kalhifa. Woeful. Hes known for his drug use, WTF why is he on PG TV. Plus hes rubbish
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Goldust-Stardust seems to have been quickly forgotten about unfortunately.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Goldust seems forgotten about more
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heavyhandscott)
    Goldust seems forgotten about more
    I meant the feud. I guess inserting Stardust into the IC match could cause Goldust to come out and ruin his chances, thus setting up a final bout at Extreme Rules. Seems a poor choice, though. They both deserve a match on the WM stage.

The WM31 card is pretty much solid now. Orton-Rollins will be booked, but I'd expect Kane/Big Show to go in the ATGM Battle Royal tbh.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Ah yes forgot about the jobber battle royal
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Only so much longer WWE can go without Sting/Undertaker's presence, and Reigns/Lesnar not coming face to face.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Only so much longer WWE can go without Sting/Undertaker's presence, and Reigns/Lesnar not coming face to face.
    They did the majorety of promo work that needs done.

Sting got a match without saying one word & Taker accepted the challenge without even shiwing up.

Whats left to do except appear?

If Wyatt wins Taker loses 2 in a row then he really is just purely a gimmick who at the end of the day is mortal. If Taker wins Wyatt loses momentum and loses 2 in a row

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah for once I actually want Taker to lose and would feel quite odd If he does win.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I think Seth Rollins is gonna cash in at wm 31 and get the championship from Brock.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dean Ambrose)
    I think Seth Rollins is gonna cash in at wm 31 and get the championship from Brock.
    Yeah as much as I love reigns, there is a massive chance that the crowd will boo him again or he gets no reaction if he wins the title.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Wyatt will beat Undertaker imo. I'm convinced.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't be surprised if Vince and co. wait until literally the last second to decide if he cashes in, or rather if he wins his cash in. If Reigns gets a good reception, they'll leave it at him winning. If he's getting really booed, they'll get Rollins out to take the title off him. I can't recall any WrestleMania that ended badly. Even when a heel wins, there has to be cheering at the end, like Rock tkaing out the McMahons at WM16 after Triple H won, or Austin turning heel but doing it in Texas where Rock was going to get booed.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    I wouldn't be surprised if Vince and co. wait until literally the last second to decide if he cashes in, or rather if he wins his cash in. If Reigns gets a good reception, they'll leave it at him winning. If he's getting really booed, they'll get Rollins out to take the title off him. I can't recall any WrestleMania that ended badly. Even when a heel wins, there has to be cheering at the end, like Rock tkaing out the McMahons at WM16 after Triple H won, or Austin turning heel but doing it in Texas where Rock was going to get booed.
    I dont think Rollins will cash in at WM31. They have hyped Rollins up so much it makes sense. Plus with all the talks of Lesna's contract ending the day after WM31.

Rollins would probably lose anyways. You never know, Ambrose could interfere, but they have already feuded.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 23, 2017
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.