The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1060
A Rollins-Ambrose-Reigns feud is a must for 2015.
I think Reigns wins clean with no (successful) cash-in.
Reply 1062
Give Zayn a spot on the WM31 card.
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1426089905.694742.jpg

I agree, he deserves a spot on the big stage.
Reply 1064
Amen, brother.
No way that Taker loses for a second year in a row. Wyatt, this time last year could have done but this sounds like a farewell win as I don't think Taker will around next year. Sting v Taker should have happened this year then latter could have retired.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aky786UK
No way that Taker loses for a second year in a row. Wyatt, this time last year could have done but this sounds like a farewell win as I don't think Taker will around next year. Sting v Taker should have happened this year then latter could have retired.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sting V Taker would have flopped.

Theyre both too old to support each other. HHH I think is still capable of supporting Sting in this match though.

Wyatt V Taker I think will just be slow boring and awkward as people can probably tell this will be Takers final match.
Original post by heavyhandscott
Sting V Taker would have flopped.

Theyre both too old to support each other. HHH I think is still capable of supporting Sting in this match though.

Wyatt V Taker I think will just be slow boring and awkward as people can probably tell this will be Takers final match.

Still would have been better for Sting v Taker than Taker v Wyatt IMO. Both matches aren't going to be great from a wrestling POV but it's the spectacle I guess.
Reply 1068

Posted from TSR Mobile

It isn't so much if he loses, it's how Wyatt loses which will elevate him.

If he loses the match but puts Undertaker to rest - say, in a casket - and leads it off into the sunset for him never to return, he truly does become the 'New Face of Fear' as he proclaims.

Would be awesome.
Original post by Mackay
It isn't so much if he loses, it's how Wyatt loses which will elevate him.

If he loses the match but puts Undertaker to rest - say, in a casket - and leads it off into the sunset for him never to return, he truly does become the 'New Face of Fear' as he proclaims.

Would be awesome.

Yeah that sounds a very valid and more better scenario to end Taker's career than a match v Sting at WM32 which I believe is in Texas which might be why - or if - Taker stays for another year.
Reply 1070
Yeah that sounds a very valid and more better scenario to end Taker's career than a match v Sting at WM32 which I believe is in Texas which might be why - or if - Taker stays for another year.

Whatever happens, it's two weeks til Mania. Sting and Taker both need to appear on RAW swiftly.
Apparently Rusevs Entrance at WrestleMania is going to 30 Russian soldiers in it. The company is looking
for 30 23 - 33 Caucasian men to play them.

Anyway If only I can know Rusevs secret

V

Reply 1072
Dreadful SmackDown. Avoid.

This may be the worst pre-WM run-in ever?

Not going to happen. Believe that!
Original post by Mackay
Dreadful SmackDown. Avoid.

This may be the worst pre-WM run-in ever?

Thanks for that. SD is rubbish tbh and it the only program I can watch live (not live as in raw, as in Sky Sports are showing it) in the UK.
Reply 1075
Original post by heavyhandscott
Thanks for that. SD is rubbish tbh and it the only program I can watch live (not live as in raw, as in Sky Sports are showing it) in the UK.

Yeah, I used to watch Sky's broadcast of it. Seriously, nothing much happens. You're better off watching the three-minute highlights on YouTube.
Smackdown is dreadful lol, I usually skip through the matches to see who wins :colondollar:

Two weeks until maniaaa, wooo. Literally everyone I know tunes into Wrestlemania even though they don't really follow the weeklies :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1077
SmackDown's been irrelevant since 2003.
Original post by Mackay
Yeah, I used to watch Sky's broadcast of it. Seriously, nothing much happens. You're better off watching the three-minute highlights on YouTube.

Haha I hate how short they are, but at least i get the best bit, the 3 count haha
Reply 1079
Expecting a few "Bryan's a turd" signs next week.

Quick Reply

Latest