Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    A Rollins-Ambrose-Reigns feud is a must for 2015.

ReputationRep:
    I think Reigns wins clean with no (successful) cash-in.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Give Zayn a spot on the WM31 card.

ReputationRep:
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1426089905.694742.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  148.0 KB

I agree, he deserves a spot on the big stage.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Amen, brother.

ReputationRep:
    No way that Taker loses for a second year in a row. Wyatt, this time last year could have done but this sounds like a farewell win as I don't think Taker will around next year. Sting v Taker should have happened this year then latter could have retired.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aky786UK)
    No way that Taker loses for a second year in a row. Wyatt, this time last year could have done but this sounds like a farewell win as I don't think Taker will around next year. Sting v Taker should have happened this year then latter could have retired.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sting V Taker would have flopped.

Theyre both too old to support each other. HHH I think is still capable of supporting Sting in this match though.

Wyatt V Taker I think will just be slow boring and awkward as people can probably tell this will be Takers final match.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heavyhandscott)
    Sting V Taker would have flopped.

Theyre both too old to support each other. HHH I think is still capable of supporting Sting in this match though.

Wyatt V Taker I think will just be slow boring and awkward as people can probably tell this will be Takers final match.
    Still would have been better for Sting v Taker than Taker v Wyatt IMO. Both matches aren't going to be great from a wrestling POV but it's the spectacle I guess.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It isn't so much if he loses, it's how Wyatt loses which will elevate him.

If he loses the match but puts Undertaker to rest - say, in a casket - and leads it off into the sunset for him never to return, he truly does become the 'New Face of Fear' as he proclaims.

Would be awesome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    It isn't so much if he loses, it's how Wyatt loses which will elevate him.

If he loses the match but puts Undertaker to rest - say, in a casket - and leads it off into the sunset for him never to return, he truly does become the 'New Face of Fear' as he proclaims.

Would be awesome.
    Yeah that sounds a very valid and more better scenario to end Taker's career than a match v Sting at WM32 which I believe is in Texas which might be why - or if - Taker stays for another year.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Yeah that sounds a very valid and more better scenario to end Taker's career than a match v Sting at WM32 which I believe is in Texas which might be why - or if - Taker stays for another year.
    Whatever happens, it's two weeks til Mania. Sting and Taker both need to appear on RAW swiftly.

ReputationRep:
    Apparently Rusevs Entrance at WrestleMania is going to 30 Russian soldiers in it. The company is looking
    for 30 23 - 33 Caucasian men to play them.

Anyway If only I can know Rusevs secret

V

Attached Images

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Dreadful SmackDown. Avoid.

This may be the worst pre-WM run-in ever?
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Not going to happen. Believe that!
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Dreadful SmackDown. Avoid.

This may be the worst pre-WM run-in ever?
    Thanks for that. SD is rubbish tbh and it the only program I can watch live (not live as in raw, as in Sky Sports are showing it) in the UK.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heavyhandscott)
    Thanks for that. SD is rubbish tbh and it the only program I can watch live (not live as in raw, as in Sky Sports are showing it) in the UK.
    Yeah, I used to watch Sky's broadcast of it. Seriously, nothing much happens. You're better off watching the three-minute highlights on YouTube.

ReputationRep:
    Smackdown is dreadful lol, I usually skip through the matches to see who wins

Two weeks until maniaaa, wooo. Literally everyone I know tunes into Wrestlemania even though they don't really follow the weeklies
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    SmackDown's been irrelevant since 2003.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I used to watch Sky's broadcast of it. Seriously, nothing much happens. You're better off watching the three-minute highlights on YouTube.
    Haha I hate how short they are, but at least i get the best bit, the 3 count haha
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Expecting a few "Bryan's a turd" signs next week.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 13, 2017
Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.