Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Haven't watched WWE for several years, but this video made me LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heavyhandscott)
    Not going to happen. Believe that!
    It could, considering WWE's booking procedures..

Belee DAT! (Roman Reigns' style )
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    The rumour doing the rounds now is that The Shield will reunite under Heyman at WM31, with Reigns winning the WWE World Heavyweight Championship from Lesnar, Rollins holding the MITB contract and Ambrose the IC title.

Can't see it happening - and it shouldn't, either. The Shield have so much more to give, but they need two or three years as singles competitors before that.

A Reigns-Rollins-Ambrose three-way feud should be the crux of WWE's storylines throughout the summer.

ReputationRep:
    Even Attitude Era Smackdown annoys me, every time I hear THAT dubbed crowd noise...
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    Even Attitude Era Smackdown annoys me, every time I hear THAT dubbed crowd noise...
    Any Smackdown without Heyman as GM can **** off for me.

ReputationRep:
    Smackdown was top back in the day. Now it's just the lesser feuds and a lot of recap from raw. Eddie Edge Benoit Angle Batista etc held its own vs the raw roster. Really hope they upload all the Smack downs eventually on the network.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    This year's road to wrestlemania has been the worst since I started watching wrestling.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_K1NG)
    This year's road to wrestlemania has been the worst since I've started watching wrestling.

would agree
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Definitely the worst WM run in since I started watching around 1999, too. Dreadful.

Why isn't Sting talking? Why hasn't Taker appeared? What are Reigns and Lesnar not going face-to-face?

The IC build-up would be good without the childish scenes of nicking the belt, the Cena-Rusev feud just sells itself but it's solid, and Rollins-Orton has been dealt with well.

ReputationRep:
    You have Undertaker, Sting and Lesnar who are all part timers/almost non existent eventing in three of the main events in Wrestlemania so I'm not suprised the build ups are poor.

ReputationRep:
    On the flip side since we have barely seen these guys in the buildup then the actual matches could seem more special :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Imagine if TNA were a competent company, they'd be winning big now.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    Imagine if TNA were a competent company, they'd be winning big now.
    Best thing they ever did was give Eric Young the title after the Yes Movement, purely because he had a beard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Best thing they ever did was give Eric Young the title after the Yes Movement, purely because he had a beard.
    Shortly after some dude whose name starts with two initials had a contract dispute, left as the champion, then returned after the company crowned a new champ, claiming to be the real champion, and having a champion vs champion match to settle it, then later left the company for real anyway.

ReputationRep:
    What do you guys think is the most painful wrestling move? even deadly.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dean Ambrose)
    What do you guys think is the most painful wrestling move? even deadly.

ReputationRep:
    Better:

THIS IS NOT HOW IT'S DONE, RUDE:

ReputationRep:
    I think i just saw my childhood crush mickie james on tna this evening! Oh my shiiiieeeettttt!!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Another RAW tonight. Yawn.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Another RAW tonight. Yawn.
    Brock may appear since he was scheduled to appear on an earlier Raw but walked out (or, in my opinion, was told he wasn't needed tonight and to take the day off), and this is the only Raw before his contact's up that could fill that missing day.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 13, 2017
Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.