Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Not a WWE move, well still a wrestling move regardless lol. But in TNA there was this guy doing a move called "The Canadian Destroyer". It looks pretty badass to me anyway. But I agree the Piledriver looks like it hurts the most.

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    Brock may appear since he was scheduled to appear on an earlier Raw but walked out (or, in my opinion, was told he wasn't needed tonight and to take the day off), and this is the only Raw before his contact's up that could fill that missing day.
    He turned up last week too, though.

I want to see him interact with Reigns. They can't keep relying on Heyman and giving Reigns matches against the likes of Henry/Show/Kane.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    He turned up last week too, though.
    He was already scheduled for that date according to the internets. They say the only one he wasn't booked for before the 'walk out' was today, so it's the only one they can make use of that remaining appearance.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    He was already scheduled for that date according to the internets. They say the only one he wasn't booked for before the 'walk out' was today, so it's the only one they can make use of that remaining appearance.
    I see, I see.

Intriguing.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    FINALLY Sting does something, but it looks like HHH is gonna kick his butt at WM.

ReputationRep:
    FINALLY Sting does something, but it looks like HHH is gonna kick his butt at WM.

That's the vibe I was getting. Ya know what with the stronger looking guy always loosing..

Could be one of the worst wrestlemania's in a long time.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    That's the vibe I was getting. Ya know what with the stronger looking guy always loosing..

Could be one of the worst wrestlemania's in a long time.
    This massively worries me. HHH is usually good at putting others over at WM (with the exception of Booker T) but this has been a dreadful build-up, lacking meaning and character development.

There's still time for Trips to come out on top at the end of next week's RAW, but if that doesn't happen, it's nailed-on that he'll win at Mania. That would be a laughable bit of booking.

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to assume Reigns hasn't been booked as an unstoppable machine that could finally beat the other unstoppable machine. But how can you do that when you're facing Kane and Big Show? He'd legit get more over beating Goldust or something these days.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    He'd legit get more over beating Goldust or something these days.
    Indeed. Last night he didn't have a match, which was actually quite refreshing. He's beaten Henry, Show and Kane in recent weeks. Oh, and Rollins.

The more I think about it, the more I can see Lesnar retaining.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Indeed. Last night he didn't have a match, which was actually quite refreshing. He's beaten Henry, Show and Kane in recent weeks. Oh, and Rollins.

The more I think about it, the more I can see Lesnar retaining.
    It feels like it's not time for the matches, though I haven't been watching I don't think I've missed anything. Seems like only Orton/Rollins has a build, not the main events, and that should be on first (because HHH would want Rollins fresh as possible if he cashes in).

Few years ago, no one cared about the WM main event, after that fans booed PPVs and would've booed WM, this year no one's gonna be fussed. What shape is WWE going to be in in 5 years?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Seems like only Orton/Rollins has a build, not the main events, and that should be on first (because HHH would want Rollins fresh as possible if he cashes in).
    Orton/Rollins' build has sold itself.

The Andre the Giant Battle Royal will be great if Mizdow wins, too. Shame The Usos won't be at WM31 due to Jey's injury. They have been the torch-bearers for the tag division. ****ing Los Matadores will be on the card but The Usos won't be.

ReputationRep:
    Speaking of builds, I've seen a bit more of TNA. It's such a shame, they seem pretty good now. They've always been good at building people (before cutting them down again). Though their non-wrestling promo segments are always way too long, but they have the right idea.

In the latest episode they got their young star over, as if ushering in a new era of heel dominance, with a main event push by beating a lackey who's smaller than and has less charisma than Daniel Bryan, who I don't believe even had a match before (basically their Jamie Noble). All this with Josh Matthews and Taz, who sounds like he did on Just Bring It on PS2 'cause they clearly had him dub in a few stating-the-obvious statements in post-production.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    All this with Josh Matthews and Taz, who sounds like he did on Just Bring It on PS2 'cause they clearly had him dub in a few stating-the-obvious statements in post-production.
    They need Todd Grisham and Coach.

ReputationRep:
    Just going to leave this here and pay homage to wrestling's best current faction.

These videos are worth a watch also:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dean Ambrose)
    What do you guys think is the most painful wrestling move? even deadly.

Nothing is ever going to beat that.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Sting-HHH needs a bigger build. Glad the Orton/Rollins feud is getting so much airtime, though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AManWithAPlan)
    That reminds me of two Japanese dudes chopping each other 100 times for several minutes, I thought their hearts were going to explode.

ReputationRep:
    That reminds me of two Japanese dudes chopping each other 100 times for several minutes, I thought their hearts were going to explode.

This?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Punk's latest Q&A.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 23, 2017
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.