Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AManWithAPlan)

This?
    Yes, I didn't know whether they were both gonna get heart attacks or get excellent blood circulation during those few minutes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    Yes, I didn't know whether they were both gonna get heart attacks or get excellent blood circulation during those few minutes.
    I think it was a bit of both tbh :') No one beats Kobashi in a chop-off. No one.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I really hope the IC match is a classic. So many good potential spots. It's probably my ideal line-up for it, to be honest. Barrett and Harper can offer something different from Ziggler and Bryan - who will definitely steal the show (their match on SmackDown this week was great) - and Ambrose will probably emerge victorious, boosting his credibility. You've got Stardust and R-Truth there for the weird-as-**** gimmicks, too.

Imagine a six-pack Hell in a Cell this year like the classic back in 2001. Who'd be in your ideal match? For me, Rollins vs. Ambrose vs. Reigns vs. Bryan vs. Ziggler vs. Wyatt.

ReputationRep:
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...s-rey-mysterio

El Hijo Del Perro Aguayo Dies from Injuries Suffered vs. Rey Mysterio

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tomov)
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...s-rey-mysterio

El Hijo Del Perro Aguayo Dies from Injuries Suffered vs. Rey Mysterio
    The dropkick that set up the 619, when he landed on the ropes they broke or damaged his neck, apparently. Who knows whether it's his own fault, Rey's, the company's (for the ropes) or no one's.

ReputationRep:
    None of the videos of the incident on YouTube show the dropkick, they all just show him on the ropes but the way he was being manhandled was a disgrace.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheMagicRat)
    None of the videos of the incident on YouTube show the dropkick, they all just show him on the ropes but the way he was being manhandled was a disgrace.

6:20 is what you want to see.

All in all, it was just a freak accident. I think Rey caught Perro unexpectedly, and it could be said that Perro was trying to sell a bit too hard, causing him to whiplash is such a deadly way. The fact that he got dropped to the bottom rope after that didn't help much too. Either way, it's saddening to see such a tragic situation take place in modern wrestling. Rest in peace, Perro.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    The fact he was there for so long unaided without help is a disgrace.

It's clearly not Rey's fault - and I dread to think what him/the family of Perro are going through. Horrible news, really.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    The fact he was there for so long unaided without help is a disgrace.

It's clearly not Rey's fault - and I dread to think what him/the family of Perro are going through. Horrible news, really.
    My guess is they didn't understand the magnitude of just how badly things had gone wrong - and/or they might have thought he was just concussed. This is just like the Phil Hughes incident - a terrible freak accident that wrenches the heart. Very sad.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reluire)
    My guess is they didn't understand the magnitude of just how badly things had gone wrong - and/or they might have thought he was just concussed. This is just like the Phil Hughes incident - a terrible freak accident that wrenches the heart. Very sad.
    It makes me thankful that (aside from Owen Hart) there have been no televised fatalities in WWE. Imagine being a kid in the audience seeing that.

Harrowing.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    In brighter news, great announcement regarding NXT.

One superstar will be able to win a place on the card via a tournament. Great stuff. Hope it's Neville.

ReputationRep:
    I tried signing up for a wrestling fan dating website called tag me in or something, got all my details down then it asked for a subscription :/

Didn't put anything but dunno If I'm missing out on something major, I would kill for a Wrestling fan to be my wife though.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dean Ambrose)
    I tried signing up for a wrestling fan dating website called tag me in or something, got all my details down then it asked for a subscription :/

Didn't put anything but dunno If I'm missing out on something major, I would kill for a Wrestling fan to be my wife though.
    Lol just go to a WWE Live event.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dean Ambrose)

You got problems, mang.

ReputationRep:
    Lol just go to a WWE Live event.
    Helpful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    You got problems, mang.
    Not helpful.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Happy birthday The Undertaker

1 week before mine
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    That ending to RAW did Reigns no favours whatsoever. The dude looked like a child.

ReputationRep:
    That ending to RAW did Reigns no favours whatsoever. The dude looked like a child.
    Yeah was so tired but soldiered on cos I was so looking forward to their face off but what a disappointment

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArsenalWenger)
    Yeah was so tired but soldiered on cos I was so looking forward to their face off but what a disappointment

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Got goosebumps during Sting's entrance, though. History in the making.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 13, 2017
Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.